geekhack Marketplace > Interest Checks

[IC] GMK Think

(1/25) > >>

Croktopus:
GMK Think is dead, long live GMK Thinkcaps!

Basically, the project in its original proposed state was...not doomed per se, but the more I learned about the GMK pipeline the less confident I was that I'd be able to deliver the originally proposed product at a sane price. Thinkcaps is Voodoo's project that he's been working on for a while, which is already sick on its own, and we're working together to try to make something like GMK Think happen within it. so head over there and check out what he's been brewin'

More

GMK Think is an add-on kit with blue Thinkpad-inspired accents, meant to accent a white-on-black colorway.

The enter key is the most distinctive element of the Thinkpad's keyboard to be sure, but I also love the look of the blue sub-legends. To translate them into a keycap set, I went for accent legends on some of the keys that make the most sense for me to have blue legends.

Both the enter key and legends were color matched with RAL colors - they're very close to each other, but using the same color for the legends as for the enter key results in pretty poor legibility.

Apologies that my renders aren't top tier, but I hope the potential of the kit comes across.

So, any interest?

Croktopus:
reserved

falzm:
Interested.

spam:
Interested

ab042896:
Looks good, this will pair nice with a number of colourways I think.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version