geekhack Marketplace > Interest Checks

[IC] GMK ██████████ REDACTED | Final Kits Announced | Groupbuy starts May 6th

(1/35) > >>

GarrettSucks:

INTRODUCING GMK REDACTED

INTEREST CHECK FOR ██████████

SUBJECT: GMK KEYCAP SET █████████

CONTACT FORM: RESPONSE MANDATORY
Please fill out the form if you are interested in this set and to give some feedback on this set.

You are being assigned to a highly classified case that began in July of the year 2019. ██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████ Certain parts of this document
have been redacted because some of the information is above your clearance level. The main information you need to know to get the job done
is that this set will be use doubleshot legends with pad printed redactions on top of the doubleshot legends.
GMK stock colors will be used.

One advantage of a project that has this much information redacted, is that it can cover nearly every sized
keyboard layout in the base kit. Each redaction was carefully chosen so that the correct amount of each sized
keys on each row that are needed for more obscure layouts, which are usually not covered in base kits. In the image below,
you will find a list of how many of each key are redacted on each row. This is based on our Obscure kits we usually run. So there should be
the same coverage that the Obscure kit gives from our past groupbuys. ███████████████████████████████████████

There will also be a novelties kit that will include all the top level pattents you need to make sure your build is truly secure from any leaks.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
The bars is kit is just that. Bars.

1. Dixie Mech will run the GMK REDACTED groupbuy from May 6 to June 2, 2020.
Proxies include:
Dixie Mech for NA
Oblotzky Industries for EU
Daily Clack for AU
iLumKB for Asia
zFrontier for China

The prices will be ██████, ██████, and ██████.

██████████████ is ███████████████████ according to █████████████

2. The project includes ██████, ██████, and ██████.

3. Three kits will be included: Clearance, Classified, Bars, and Eyes Only.
████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████

4. Stock GMK Colors. 2M Base and N9 legend with Double CR pad print.
█████████████
███████████████████████████████████████
The REDACTIONS will be pad printed over the double shot legends. We have gotten samples from GMK and they are really cool.

MoreThey sent us a version with one layer of pad print and one with double pad print.

The single pad print has nearly no difference in texture from the regular cap, yet you can slightly see the legend showing through.

The double pad printed is lifted a tiny bit where you can feel the edge of the print if you rub your finger back and forth on it.
But the legend beneath is completely covered.

I have spent a few weeks with both of these options on the E and R keys of my board and to be honest, I really cant tell a difference
in them when I am just in the rhythm of typing. My wife has also typed on them for a while and I asked her if she could tell the difference,
and she couldn't either. The redactions are not placed on the main keys most people rest on so I believe the double would be okay.

The double will succeed in the theme of this set the best.

AUTHORIZED PERSONNEL ONLY
More

5. Combo mod legends (text +icon).

UPDATED KITS

CLEARANCE KIT
You will need this kit to have clearance to be allowed to use the other kits available.

CLASSIFIED KIT
This kit will allow you to classify information as you see fit.

BARS KIT

EYES ONLY KIT

COMPATIBILITY OF THE CLEARANCE AND EYES ONLY KITS

SPREADSHEET

ATTACHMENTS:

RAMA X ███████

Aluminum E-White w/ Black Enamel Fill

Silcone Swirl Gray and White

DESKMATS

REDACTED MEKA MATS

ORIGINAL KITS AND IMAGES
More
5. Combo mod legends (text +icon).

█████████ KITS

CLEARANCE KIT
You will need this kit to have clearance to be allowed to use the other kits available.

CLASSIFIED KIT
This kit will allow you to classify information as you see fit.

BARS KIT

ATTACHMENTS:

GMK REDACTED
ON █████████ by D███ M██.

GMK REDACTED
ON HCBP BY hiney

GMK REDACTED
ON NO. 2 REV. 1 BY KEYCULT.

jmsp0511:
Interesting concept

Zambumon:
If I had a set with Dixie mods, I would have redacted them too.

#JusticeForEmir

Evilocity:
I love it! Very unique!

Emir:
My feedback is to include a dixie mod kit and scribble over them

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version