Author Topic: Clack Therapy  (Read 8622393 times)

Offline beehatch

• baehatch
  • * Exquisite Elder
Re: Clack Therapy
« Reply #16300 on: Tue, 28 July 2015, 10:00:01 »

Well the last day to file a complaint came and went yesterday. Really hoping what I put myself through over  wasn't a complete ****ing waste of time AND money.

Pretty much sums up my feelings as well. I went through hell and more to score three wins, and yeah it will suck to lose $180 but I'll be more upset about the ridiculous amount of time I had invested. I camped that thread like CC was going to post the cure for cancer, it would be nice to say that wasn't all for nothing.

I want to believe but now I am reminded to the ridiculous amount of time and sleepless nights I put in as well just to catch one of those  timing. And then those stares from friends, co workers and family when I dropped what I was doing, excuse myself during business meetings so that I could post that one character. That's the type of  commitment we put  to 'play' his game, as he clearly spelt out on his OP. So, here's hoping he's able to keep his part of the commitment.

I feel like you guys need CC Anonymous meetings. Dat addiction is real.
You were not there. You will not understand the hype at that time  :rolleyes: :-X

I was actually. I just didn't have time nor cared to make time :DDDDDDDDDDDD

Offline HoffmanMyster

• HOFF, smol MAN OF MYSTERY
  • * Senior Moderator
« Reply #16301 on: Tue, 28 July 2015, 10:05:03 »

Well the last day to file a complaint came and went yesterday. Really hoping what I put myself through over  wasn't a complete ****ing waste of time AND money.

Pretty much sums up my feelings as well. I went through hell and more to score three wins, and yeah it will suck to lose $180 but I'll be more upset about the ridiculous amount of time I had invested. I camped that thread like CC was going to post the cure for cancer, it would be nice to say that wasn't all for nothing.

I want to believe but now I am reminded to the ridiculous amount of time and sleepless nights I put in as well just to catch one of those Clackvent timing. And then those stares from friends, co workers and family when I dropped what I was doing, excuse myself during business meetings so that I could post that one character. That's the type of  commitment we put  to 'play' his game, as he clearly spelt out on his OP. So, here's hoping he's able to keep his part of the commitment.

I'm embarrassed to admit to all the places I posted from ... Date night with the wife, middle of one-on-one meetings with the head of my dept, family dinners, sitting at stop lights, with one eye open at 4AM on work nights, etc.

Seriously, it consumed our lives.  I have never let something like that affect my life in such a massive way, it was ridiculous.  Every time I had to go out on the shop floor, all I could think about was the chance that I'd miss a post.  And of course I did miss most of them...   :rolleyes:

Offline Computer-Lab in Basement

• The needs of the many outweigh the needs of the few.
  • * Elevated Elder
  • Live long and prosper
« Reply #16302 on: Tue, 28 July 2015, 10:07:43 »
and now this is happening...
tp thread is tp thread
Sometimes it's like he accidentally makes a thread instead of a google search.

IBM Model M SSK | IBM Model F XT | IBM Model F 122 | IBM Model M 122 | Ducky YOTD 2012 w/ blue switches | Poker II w/ Blue switches | Royal Kludge RK61 w/ Blue switches

Offline beehatch

• baehatch
  • * Exquisite Elder
« Reply #16303 on: Tue, 28 July 2015, 10:10:28 »
and now this is happening...

You don't like reading these anecdotes? This is the real deal.

Offline heedpantsnow

• * Esteemed Elder
  • Old enough to know better
« Reply #16304 on: Tue, 28 July 2015, 10:11:42 »

I want to believe but now I am reminded to the ridiculous amount of time and sleepless nights I put in as well just to catch one of those Clackvent timing. And then those stares from friends, co workers and family when I dropped what I was doing, excuse myself during business meetings so that I could post that one character. That's the type of  commitment we put  to 'play' his game, as he clearly spelt out on his OP. So, here's hoping he's able to keep his part of the commitment.

I'm embarrassed to admit to all the places I posted from ... Date night with the wife, middle of one-on-one meetings with the head of my dept, family dinners, sitting at stop lights, with one eye open at 4AM on work nights, etc.

Seriously, it consumed our lives.  I have never let something like that affect my life in such a massive way, it was ridiculous.  Every time I had to go out on the shop floor, all I could think about was the chance that I'd miss a post.  And of course I did miss most of them...   :rolleyes:

Just when you thought it was safe to go about your day...
I'm back.

Espresso machine overhaul: https://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=78261.0

Carbon Fiber keyboard base: https://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=54825

Offline HoffmanMyster

• * Senior Moderator
« Reply #16305 on: Tue, 28 July 2015, 10:13:16 »

:))

Triggered!   :eek:

Offline btctopre

« Reply #16307 on: Tue, 28 July 2015, 10:30:00 »
i didn't really interrupt my life for it, but clackvent did make geekhack the #1 most visited domain in my office by the end due to me having the reply page on something like a seven second auto-refresh  :p. was a pretty fun, adrenaline-filled experience overall, and i think it actually made me appreciate clacks more because of it. in the beginning i didn't want to participate because i hated the design, but after attempting to participate in the first $150 day (which i assumed meant freedom eagle, aka legit art) i was hooked, and now that ****ty skull is the only artisan i currently allow to sit on my keyboard for extended periods.

worth the $100 for that experience for those couple months? maybe. but i didn't pay for the experience, i paid for the keyboard hats  :mad:

Offline heedpantsnow

• * Esteemed Elder
  • Old enough to know better
« Reply #16308 on: Tue, 28 July 2015, 10:31:12 »

:))

Triggered!   :eek:

And then there's that certain tone from my phone from the Clackvent notification. I swear I think I have some sort of PTSD from that.

And how we all had our own little "secret" method and people talked about Tapatalk notifications, etc., but would never give up their "whole" method, haha.

We were such a pathetic bunch. And I miss it.
I'm back.

Espresso machine overhaul: https://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=78261.0

Carbon Fiber keyboard base: https://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=54825

• * Elevated Elder
  • Live long and prosper
« Reply #16309 on: Tue, 28 July 2015, 10:37:01 »
so much time wasted sitting in front of my computer... waiting...

my f5 key hasn't been the same since...
tp thread is tp thread

IBM Model M SSK | IBM Model F XT | IBM Model F 122 | IBM Model M 122 | Ducky YOTD 2012 w/ blue switches | Poker II w/ Blue switches | Royal Kludge RK61 w/ Blue switches

Offline Belfong

« Reply #16310 on: Tue, 28 July 2015, 10:39:53 »
Yeah heed, I miss it too! Come back Mr CC!

Offline digi

• elite af tbh
  • * Exquisite Elder
  • keyboard game on fleek
« Reply #16311 on: Tue, 28 July 2015, 10:56:47 »
A random fact from the radnelac sale;

There were roughly 175 tickets (CC's).

I'm assuming most if not all invoices were paid?

At an average of $65 a ticket, that equals approx $11,375

Just think, you could have bought 3 OG Tri's for that..  :))

Offline beehatch

• baehatch
  • * Exquisite Elder
« Reply #16312 on: Tue, 28 July 2015, 10:58:55 »

Careful with those statistics! You might be triggering people, gaaaah.

Offline HoffmanMyster

• * Senior Moderator
« Reply #16313 on: Tue, 28 July 2015, 11:04:11 »

$10,190

;)

Offline GL1TCH3D

• Audiophile, tea lover and now keyboard hugger!
« Reply #16314 on: Tue, 28 July 2015, 13:12:16 »
Did people end up getting their caps?

Offline digi

• elite af tbh
  • * Exquisite Elder
  • keyboard game on fleek
« Reply #16315 on: Tue, 28 July 2015, 13:13:00 »

$10,190

;)

ok, I was close! I suck at math =)

Offline PunksDead

• hspernks
  • keyboard poser
« Reply #16316 on: Tue, 28 July 2015, 13:18:09 »
don't come to my funeral, there wont be one

Offline HoffmanMyster

• * Senior Moderator
« Reply #16317 on: Tue, 28 July 2015, 13:19:46 »

$10,190

;)

You don't suck at math, you were just approximating.  :P  I just gave the actual number.  ;D

Offline Halverson

• Traitor Supreme
  • GIRLSHARK WIZBRO
« Reply #16318 on: Tue, 28 July 2015, 13:23:00 »

$10,190

;)

You don't suck at math, you were just approximating.  :P  I just gave the actual number.  ;D

2 times 2 is four

Offline katushkin

• Too Keycool for School
  • * Elevated Elder
  • Just the guy
« Reply #16319 on: Tue, 28 July 2015, 16:36:57 »
I tried for a clack/entered once during the entire redalnec process... Just happened that it was the one that 15 people got in on. Including me :)
Can we get them to build the Alps ten feet higher and get Cherry to pay for it?
Katushkin's Clearout | Twitter | Steam | Instagram| Discord - katushkin

Offline Jokrik

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #16320 on: Tue, 28 July 2015, 17:33:45 »

$10,190

;)

You don't suck at math, you were just approximating.    I just gave the actual number.  ;D

2 times 2 is four

Whatt.....
Im confused, isn't 2 plus 2 is four?
Women always figure out the truth. Always. - Han Solo

Offline TastaturenAuslese

• Formerly temence
  • life marrow suckerer
« Reply #16321 on: Tue, 28 July 2015, 17:48:05 »

$10,190

;)

You don't suck at math, you were just approximating.    I just gave the actual number.  ;D

2 times 2 is four

Whatt.....

No, 2 ^ 2 is four.
Home: Kishsaver - IBM 6019284/F62 | Work: HHKB Professional 2 Silenced | Temporary Retirement:
More
IBM '89 1391401 Merrill Lynch Financial Edition

They are a functional and practical indulgence.

• * Elevated Elder
  • Live long and prosper
« Reply #16322 on: Tue, 28 July 2015, 17:54:35 »

$10,190

;)

2 times 2 is four

Whatt.....

No, 2 ^ 2 is four.

i thought it was 2 / 0.5...
tp thread is tp thread

Offline GL1TCH3D

« Reply #16323 on: Tue, 28 July 2015, 19:24:22 »
or 100 in base 2

Offline bueller

• MX baller
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • Church of the Ergo Clear
« Reply #16324 on: Tue, 28 July 2015, 21:11:23 »

Yep. I wound up missing so much sleep due to the time difference that I wound up putting myself in the hospital. Really disappointed.
It's a good width!  If it's half-width it's too narrow, and full-width is too wide. 

[WTT] bueller's trade thread - CLACKS WANTED

Offline demik

• Pronounced "demique"
« Reply #16325 on: Tue, 28 July 2015, 21:18:09 »

I want to believe but now I am reminded to the ridiculous amount of time and sleepless nights I put in as well just to catch one of those  timing. And then those stares from friends, co workers and family when I dropped what I was doing, excuse myself during business meetings so that I could post that one character. That's the type of  commitment we put  to 'play' his game, as he clearly spelt out on his OP. So, here's hoping he's able to keep his part of the commitment.

You were not there. You will not understand the hype at that time  :rolleyes: :-X

i was. you guys were ridiculous with that ****. altering your life for plastic caps.
No, he’s not around. How that sound to ya? Jot it down.

Offline Air tree

• Better late than never ^-^
  • * Destiny Supporter
  • Formerly not demik
« Reply #16326 on: Tue, 28 July 2015, 21:20:16 »

i was. you guys were ridiculous with that ****. altering your life for plastic caps.
More clacks = more GH cred.

Gotta get wit it demik.

Offline demik

• Pronounced "demique"
« Reply #16327 on: Tue, 28 July 2015, 21:32:38 »

More clacks = more GH cred.

Gotta get wit it demik.

that's what punksdead tried to argue with me once. still, nope.
No, he’s not around. How that sound to ya? Jot it down.

Offline digi

• elite af tbh
  • * Exquisite Elder
  • keyboard game on fleek
« Reply #16328 on: Tue, 28 July 2015, 21:35:16 »
Yep. I wound up missing so much sleep due to the time difference that I wound up putting myself in the hospital. Really disappointed.

damn, are you for real? what happened?

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #16329 on: Tue, 28 July 2015, 21:42:33 »
$10,190

When you realise this, would it really be worth CC's effort to "steal" that much money and lose all his community reputation and credibility?

I don't think so, Tim!

Instead of putting himself through all that Clackvent stuff and everything that happened afterwards, it would have been much easier for him to say pid hvist to GH, and just sell a dozen new designs on eBay.

These kinda thoughts make me feel that CC's misfortune is real, and I sincerely hope he gets better and housed soon :)
"Because keyboards are accessories to PC makers, they focus on minimizing the manufacturing costs. But that’s incorrect. It’s in HHKB’s slogan, but when America’s cowboys were in the middle of a trip and their horse died, they would leave the horse there. But even if they were in the middle of a desert, they would take their saddle with them. The horse was a consumable good, but the saddle was an interface that their bodies had gotten used to. In the same vein, PCs are consumable goods, while keyboards are important interfaces." - Eiiti Wada

NEC APC-H4100E | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED red | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED green | Link 900243-08 | CM QFR MX black | KeyCool 87 white MX reds | HHKB 2 Pro | Model M 02-Mar-1993 | Model M 29-Nov-1995 | CM Trigger (broken) | CM QFS MX green | Ducky DK9087 Shine 3 TKL Yellow Edition MX black | Lexmark SSK 21-Apr-1994 | IBM SSK 13-Oct-1987 | CODE TKL MX clear | Model M 122 01-Jun-1988

Ị̸͚̯̲́ͤ̃͑̇̑ͯ̊̂͟ͅs̞͚̩͉̝̪̲͗͊ͪ̽̚̚ ̭̦͖͕̑́͌ͬͩ͟t̷̻͔̙̑͟h̹̠̼͋ͤ͋i̤̜̣̦̱̫͈͔̞ͭ͑ͥ̌̔s̬͔͎̍̈ͥͫ̐̾ͣ̔̇͘ͅ ̩̘̼͆̐̕e̞̰͓̲̺̎͐̏ͬ̓̅̾͠͝ͅv̶̰͕̱̞̥̍ͣ̄̕e͕͙͖̬̜͓͎̤̊ͭ͐͝ṇ̰͎̱̤̟̭ͫ͌̌͢͠ͅ ̳̥̦ͮ̐ͤ̎̊ͣ͡͡n̤̜̙̺̪̒͜e̶̻̦̿ͮ̂̀c̝̘̝͖̠̖͐ͨͪ̈̐͌ͩ̀e̷̥͇̋ͦs̢̡̤ͤͤͯ͜s͈̠̉̑͘a̱͕̗͖̳̥̺ͬͦͧ͆̌̑͡r̶̟̖̈͘ỷ̮̦̩͙͔ͫ̾ͬ̔ͬͮ̌?̵̘͇͔͙ͥͪ͞ͅ

Offline nubbinator

• Dabbler Supreme
  • * Maker
  • Model M "connoisseur"
« Reply #16330 on: Tue, 28 July 2015, 21:45:09 »
It would be cool if Brian could reach out and let us know what's going on.

Offline bueller

• MX baller
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • Church of the Ergo Clear
« Reply #16331 on: Tue, 28 July 2015, 21:51:48 »

Basically too many hours camping GH + too little sleep + a 50 hour work week = panic attacks.
It's a good width!  If it's half-width it's too narrow, and full-width is too wide. 

[WTT] bueller's trade thread - CLACKS WANTED

Offline digi

• elite af tbh
  • * Exquisite Elder
  • keyboard game on fleek
« Reply #16332 on: Tue, 28 July 2015, 21:55:01 »
$10,190

When you realise this, would it really be worth CC's effort to "steal" that much money and lose all his community reputation and credibility?

I don't think so, Tim!

Instead of putting himself through all that Clackvent stuff and everything that happened afterwards, it would have been much easier for him to say pid hvist to GH, and just sell a dozen new designs on eBay.

These kinda thoughts make me feel that CC's misfortune is real, and I sincerely hope he gets better and housed soon :)

I really hope you're right Rowdy, trust me. But reading through CC's PP email that was sent:

"You request and summation is more than reasonable and I have taken note of the change of address. I'm sorry I have been unfit for this creative endeavor. I am in extremely poor health, many keys were stolen, and I am now without a home. This is one of the few days I have had access to a computer and with thousands of emails on multiple accounts it's been a nighmare. My work is aware of GH and monitors it while limiting my access. I have keys sitting for July and I'm hiring someone to get the previous sales shipped as I have been unable to do it in my current state. My goal is to have everything shipped by early July. I apologize again and if you would just like a refund, I would most certainly understand. I wish I would have communicated this more (and earlier), but please understand I am truly trying to just make it through each day. I am grateful for the generosity of yourself and of the community (GH)."

July is just about over, it's a fact that he does respond to paypal emails so he does have access to a computer or mobile device.

He chooses not to take 30 seconds and post a quick update on GH. There is a thin line between optimism and delusion. Everyone here doesn't want it to be true but at what point do say something isn't right?

This isn't a GB, he makes caps (or has Mexican's making them for him) and sells them, there is no waiting on other people. He gets busy, I understand that. None of the excuses validate ZERO response make on GH to update us.

FWIW - I've already spoken with Brian (EK), he cannot get ahold of him either.

Offline swill

• * Elevated Elder
  • builder & enabler
    • swillkb.com
« Reply #16333 on: Tue, 28 July 2015, 22:00:06 »
$10,190

I don't think so, Tim!

This has been my instinct as well, but I don't really know CC at all and never really followed clacks until somewhat recently.  He knows that his caps have more value on ebay, so he would probably just sell a bunch on there if he was really hard up for cash.  Unless he really wants to get out of the game and decided to double dip on a final farewell.  Then he sells them all, then steals them and sells them on ebay (since where else would solen caps end up).  That would be a whole new kind of cold hearted.  Haha...

Offline Belfong

« Reply #16334 on: Wed, 29 July 2015, 00:20:45 »

Basically too many hours camping GH + too little sleep + a 50 hour work week = panic attacks.
I remember this very well, he had to missed a couple of Clackvents too because he has to be in the bed, doctor's orders.

Offline GL1TCH3D

« Reply #16335 on: Wed, 29 July 2015, 00:31:19 »
$10,190

I don't think so, Tim!

I really hope you're right Rowdy, trust me. But reading through CC's PP email that was sent:

"You request and summation is more than reasonable and I have taken note of the change of address. I'm sorry I have been unfit for this creative endeavor. I am in extremely poor health, many keys were stolen, and I am now without a home. This is one of the few days I have had access to a computer and with thousands of emails on multiple accounts it's been a nighmare. My work is aware of GH and monitors it while limiting my access. I have keys sitting for July and I'm hiring someone to get the previous sales shipped as I have been unable to do it in my current state. My goal is to have everything shipped by early July. I apologize again and if you would just like a refund, I would most certainly understand. I wish I would have communicated this more (and earlier), but please understand I am truly trying to just make it through each day. I am grateful for the generosity of yourself and of the community (GH)."

July is just about over, it's a fact that he does respond to paypal emails so he does have access to a computer or mobile device.

He chooses not to take 30 seconds and post a quick update on GH. There is a thin line between optimism and delusion. Everyone here doesn't want it to be true but at what point do say something isn't right?

This isn't a GB, he makes caps (or has Mexican's making them for him) and sells them, there is no waiting on other people. He gets busy, I understand that. None of the excuses validate ZERO response make on GH to update us.

FWIW - I've already spoken with Brian (EK), he cannot get ahold of him either.

There's a management tool called a RAT or remote administration tool.

It's used to monitor every single byte that of data on your computer. From everything you write to the pixels on your screen. All of this information is displayed to management. Logging into another account is not a work around in this case. They would still have the data that he visited this website in many logs.

It's possible he only has access to company electronics with these tools installed and he can't access anything related to GH.
Or the entire GH domain is blacklisted on the router or hosts file.

Either way if his situation is what he said it's like I don't imagine myself acting differently. I'm too tired to fix the poor grammar in that last sentence.

RATs are also commonly used as virus payloads because they're specifically designed to be used over a network.

Offline madhias

• BS TORPE
    • Madhias' Flickr
« Reply #16336 on: Wed, 29 July 2015, 05:29:53 »

That's really crazy, but sleeping enough is really important. As our son was born the weeks after it was very stressful, weeks with sleeping only 2-3h - I even said sleeping 3h is better than not sleeping! Clackvent was regarding my timezone sometimes perfect, and camping was not needed after I installed Pushpullet and Tapatalk. I just had to be awake, and nearby the PC, tablet or smartphone.
... ...

Offline BrewCaps

« Reply #16337 on: Wed, 29 July 2015, 10:58:05 »
ITT

Offline baldgye

• Will Smith Disciple
« Reply #16338 on: Wed, 29 July 2015, 11:08:55 »

Was fun to watch though

Offline digi

• elite af tbh
  • * Exquisite Elder
  • keyboard game on fleek
« Reply #16339 on: Thu, 30 July 2015, 00:42:00 »
I'll post this here for you guys, I put a message into Paypal for CC about 2-3 weeks ago (not a claim) and I just received the message below.

"CC has been ill. I'm Gnome 33 and I will be helping him with his orders. I am going through his notes and payments and you will be seeing movement on these orders in the next two weeks. I just started this week.

p.s. CC is dreadfully sorry this has all happened and so am I."

Offline Photekq

• wheat flour zone
  • sorry if i was ever an ******* to you
« Reply #16340 on: Thu, 30 July 2015, 00:44:41 »
Willing to bet $350 CC delivers

I'll post this here for you guys, I put a message into Paypal for CC about 2-3 weeks ago (not a claim) and I just received the message below.

"CC has been ill. I'm Gnome 33 and I will be helping him with his orders. I am going through his notes and payments and you will be seeing movement on these orders in the next two weeks. I just started this week.

Can you screenshot that? I have trust issues when it comes to your posts regarding cc
« Last Edit: Thu, 30 July 2015, 00:46:53 by Photekq »
https://kbdarchive.org/
github
discord: hi mum#5710

Offline meiosis

• * Esteemed Elder
  • Time
« Reply #16341 on: Thu, 30 July 2015, 00:45:56 »

digi trolling my little heart again :(
Keyboards:
Filco Majestouch 2 - Sakura Edition [MX Blue]
Filco Majestouch 2 - Lotus Edition [MX Brown]
Realforce 23ub - Modded with 55g Domes.
Aripeko TKL

Offline digi

• elite af tbh
  • * Exquisite Elder
  • keyboard game on fleek
« Reply #16342 on: Thu, 30 July 2015, 00:46:57 »

no troll, I promise 100%.

Offline Halverson

• Traitor Supreme
  • GIRLSHARK WIZBRO
« Reply #16343 on: Thu, 30 July 2015, 00:48:23 »

no troll, I promise 100%.

Digi just gave so many geekhackers boners

Offline digi

• elite af tbh
  • * Exquisite Elder
  • keyboard game on fleek
« Reply #16344 on: Thu, 30 July 2015, 00:50:54 »
I had fun with the radnelac thread, I know....I wouldn't troll about this.

Offline meiosis

• * Esteemed Elder
  • Time
« Reply #16345 on: Thu, 30 July 2015, 00:53:50 »

Show Image

First the redlanac thread now you're photoshopping.

DIGI WHY FIRST YOU REJECT MY KEYTHULU TRADE NOW THIS
Keyboards:
Filco Majestouch 2 - Sakura Edition [MX Blue]
Filco Majestouch 2 - Lotus Edition [MX Brown]
Realforce 23ub - Modded with 55g Domes.
Aripeko TKL

Offline digi

• elite af tbh
  • * Exquisite Elder
  • keyboard game on fleek
« Reply #16346 on: Thu, 30 July 2015, 00:55:22 »

Show Image

First the redlanac thread now you're photoshopping.

DIGI WHY FIRST YOU REJECT MY KEYTHULU TRADE NOW THIS

LOL <3 that is my MS snipp screenshot! WHAT CAN I DO NEXT?? WEBEX INTO MY COMP WHILE I LOG INTO PAYPAL??

Offline Halverson

• Traitor Supreme
  • GIRLSHARK WIZBRO
« Reply #16347 on: Thu, 30 July 2015, 00:56:27 »
I loves digis radnelac thread

Offline Air tree

• Better late than never ^-^
  • * Destiny Supporter
  • Formerly not demik
« Reply #16348 on: Thu, 30 July 2015, 01:14:06 »
Still waiting on my winnings.. I'd say this digi guy is pretty dodgy.

Offline Halverson

• Traitor Supreme
  • GIRLSHARK WIZBRO
« Reply #16349 on: Thu, 30 July 2015, 01:14:46 »

Still waiting on my winnings.. I'd say this digi guy is pretty dodgy.

Did you give him all the moneys yet?