Author Topic: Price Check- What's it Worth?  (Read 2394822 times)

Offline sethk_

• Grand Master Wizard Pizza
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • www.kbdhub.com
    • My webstore
Re: Price Check- What's it Worth?
« Reply #4350 on: Sat, 24 January 2015, 13:55:27 »

Thanks, I traded a csgo item for it, so item wise I lost 28$ but I don't play it anymore, and how much is a army green bb2

Whatever the original sale price was.

The artisan has requested that caps be sold at original cost, rather than being sold for a profit.

And sales for profit will result in bans from all future sales.
I don't sell my caps for more than they sold for, I just couldn't find it on the site.

Offline cseng

« Reply #4351 on: Sat, 24 January 2015, 13:55:39 »

The artisan has requested that caps be sold at original cost, rather than being sold for a profit.

i see. thanks.

Offline Signature

• master of puppers
  • Trade Count: (2)
  • snoozing
« Reply #4352 on: Sat, 24 January 2015, 14:06:32 »

A red LZ-GH, unassembled new ?

Edit : Winkeyless version
around 450 :)
Very busy with studies atm.

Offline cseng

« Reply #4353 on: Sat, 24 January 2015, 14:28:16 »
Assembled semi-clear skyblue GON TKL with Ergo Clears and pink in-switch/side leds?

edit: Shouldn't a semi-clear cost more now that GON decided not to take semi-glare orders anymore?
« Last Edit: Sat, 24 January 2015, 14:31:40 by cseng »

Offline Signature

• master of puppers
  • snoozing
« Reply #4354 on: Sat, 24 January 2015, 14:36:47 »
Assembled semi-clear skyblue GON TKL with Ergo Clears and pink in-switch/side leds?

edit: Shouldn't a semi-clear cost more now that GON decided not to take semi-glare orders anymore?
prob 50 under ori price

Offline jdcarpe

• * Curator
  • Trade Count: (1)
  • Live long, and prosper.
« Reply #4355 on: Sat, 24 January 2015, 14:55:44 »

I know it's a foreign concept, but the more you hang around GH, the more you will come to appreciate how sales work here.

Geekhack, being a community of enthusiasts, tends to value connections and people, over money and profits. We tend to sell things at original value, or even a bit less, to allow people who weren't able to get into the original group buys to get things at the same cost as if they had. We tend to discourage people buying rare items just to flip for a profit. And we try to help each other get good deals when we can. :)
KMAC :: LZ-GH :: WASD CODE :: WASD v2 :: GH60 :: Alps64 :: JD45 :: IBM Model M :: IBM 4704 "Pingmaster"

http://jd40.info :: http://jd45.info

in memoriam

"When I was a kid, I used to take things apart and never put them back together."

Offline cseng

« Reply #4356 on: Sat, 24 January 2015, 15:06:15 »

I know it's a foreign concept, but the more you hang around GH, the more you will come to appreciate how sales work here.

Geekhack, being a community of enthusiasts, tends to value connections and people, over money and profits. We tend to sell things at original value, or even a bit less, to allow people who weren't able to get into the original group buys to get things at the same cost as if they had. We tend to discourage people buying rare items just to flip for a profit. And we try to help each other get good deals when we can. :)

makes sense. i'm thinking about upgrading my current setup but had no idea how much i should offer. thanks for shedding some light on this matter.
« Last Edit: Sat, 24 January 2015, 15:08:45 by cseng »

Offline sethk_

• Grand Master Wizard Pizza
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • www.kbdhub.com
    • My webstore
« Reply #4357 on: Sat, 24 January 2015, 15:17:23 »

You go to reddit to overcharge on a keyboard :p

Offline just1n

« Reply #4358 on: Sat, 24 January 2015, 15:53:09 »
Black double shot, very good conditions. How much is worth? Thank you.
88488-0
88490-1

Offline jdcarpe

• * Curator
« Reply #4359 on: Sat, 24 January 2015, 16:18:12 »
(Attachment Link)
(Attachment Link)

Are the stems on the 1.25 mods centered, or off-centered? If off-centered, there's a seller on eBay selling those for like $13 per set, plus shipping.
KMAC :: LZ-GH :: WASD CODE :: WASD v2 :: GH60 :: Alps64 :: JD45 :: IBM Model M :: IBM 4704 "Pingmaster"

in memoriam

"When I was a kid, I used to take things apart and never put them back together."

Offline just1n

« Reply #4360 on: Sat, 24 January 2015, 17:37:13 »
(Attachment Link)
(Attachment Link)

Are the stems on the 1.25 mods centered, or off-centered? If off-centered, there's a seller on eBay selling those for like $13 per set, plus shipping.

Oh, thank you for your guidance, eaby only deviation 1.25, and not double shot.
That this photo (spacebar) remaining keycaps are double shot.
88500-0

Offline IvanIvanovich

• Mr. Silk Underwear
« Reply #4361 on: Sat, 24 January 2015, 17:43:26 »
It's from the Chinese GMK groupbuy? Then whatever that cost is fair if they are still like new.

Offline just1n

« Reply #4362 on: Sat, 24 January 2015, 18:42:36 »
It's from the Chinese GMK groupbuy? Then whatever that cost is fair if they are still like new.

I did not participate in buy. not know the price.

Offline jdcarpe

• * Curator
« Reply #4363 on: Sat, 24 January 2015, 18:45:19 »

I did not participate in buy. not know the price.
Probably around $100? That's a really complete set.

in memoriam

Offline Photekq

• wheat flour zone
  • sorry if i was ever an ******* to you
« Reply #4364 on: Sun, 25 January 2015, 11:16:44 »
Would like opinions on the following. Only asking out of curiosity, no PMs please!

G81-3054HAQ mint condition. It looks unused. 1 of a kind, if you exclude the shiny G81-3090HAQ that the scammer jackass has.

G81-3015HAR mint condition. It looks unused. 1 out of 2 I've seen, if you exclude G81-3000HAR and G80-1000HAR.

G80-1220HAU NIB. ANSI doubleshots. NKRO 1000 series that uses the same connector as Dolch boards.

G81-3116SDU NIB. ANSI dyesubs.

G80-2100HDF. Used, shiny caps, but in original box.

IBM 3278. Very, very good condition internals. Dirty casing with messed up paint. Needs a refinishing.

IBM F 107-key.

NCR 3077 with Leeku PCB installed. Nixdorf black switches [clear tops are not included, but these are still the nicest linear switches you will ever use].

ANSI doubleshot set from ascaii in good condition. No shine but some scratches.

SUN 3219 with Leeku PCB installed. This casing is a black winkeyless casing. Seriously, seriously, seriously rare. 1 of 2. Old, lubed MX browns installed.

Full set of winkeyless ANSI white on black doubleshots. Includes rare A-profile DE ctrls, alts, and arrow keys.

NCR 3007 with 3000SFD [ISO with lubed vintage blues] PCB installed.

G81-3000SAG keycaps. Mint, like new.

G80-3000HFMGB. Most caps shiny. Original mint condition win98 winkey keycaps, center stemmed.

G80-2000HAD.

115x Nixdorf clear tops.

https://kbdarchive.org/
github
discord: hi mum#5710

Offline billnye

• ability man
« Reply #4365 on: Sun, 25 January 2015, 11:23:23 »

Would like opinions on the following. Only asking out of curiosity, no PMs please!

G81-3054HAQ mint condition. It looks unused. 1 of a kind, if you exclude the shiny G81-3090HAQ that the scammer jackass has.

G81-3015HAR mint condition. It looks unused. 1 out of 2 I've seen, if you exclude G81-3000HAR and G80-1000HAR.

G80-1220HAU NIB. ANSI doubleshots. NKRO 1000 series that uses the same connector as Dolch boards.

IBM 3278. Very, very good condition internals. Dirty casing with messed up paint. Needs a refinishing.

IBM F 107-key.

NCR 3077 with Leeku PCB installed. Nixdorf black switches [clear tops are not included, but these are still the nicest linear switches you will ever use].

SUN 3219 with Leeku PCB installed. This casing is a black winkeyless casing. Seriously, seriously, seriously rare. 1 of 2. Old, lubed MX browns installed.

Full set of winkeyless ANSI white on black doubleshots. Includes rare A-profile DE ctrls, alts, and arrow keys.

G80-3000HFMGB. Most caps shiny. Original mint condition win98 winkey keycaps, center stemmed.

G80-2000HAD.

115x Nixdorf clear tops.
pm sent

Offline Michael

• Formerly Bro Caps
  • * Maker
  • REEEeeeeEEEEEEEEeeeeeeeeeeeEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEeeeee
« Reply #4366 on: Sun, 25 January 2015, 11:48:24 »

IBM F 107-key.

G80-2000HAD.

115x Nixdorf clear tops.

Are you selling all the things on world?

Offline Photekq

• wheat flour zone
« Reply #4367 on: Sun, 25 January 2015, 12:03:38 »
Are you selling all the things on world?
Not selling anything bruh :blank:

Not now anyway.
github

Offline jonathanyu

« Reply #4368 on: Sun, 25 January 2015, 18:05:43 »

IBM F 107-key.

G80-2000HAD.

115x Nixdorf clear tops.

pmed :))

Offline base_on_base

• Resident Hydroxide
« Reply #4369 on: Sun, 25 January 2015, 19:34:17 »
How much is a Mint/Used/Worn Black model M[13?] worth?

WASD V2 - MX Green / Aqua - MX Green(WIP) / Unicomp Ultra Classic - Buckling Springs

Offline fohat.digs

• * Elevated Elder
  • weird funny old guy
« Reply #4370 on: Sun, 25 January 2015, 19:43:58 »
How much is a Mint/Used/Worn Black model M[13?] worth?

Need more specifics. I have not owned one, but the IBMs are more desirable than the Lexmarks, as I remember.
"The Trump campaign announced in a letter that Republican candidates and committees are now expected to pay “a minimum of 5% of all fundraising solicitations to Trump National Committee JFC” for using his “name, image, and likeness in fundraising solicitations.”
“Any split that is higher than 5%,” the letter states, “will be seen favorably by the RNC and President Trump's campaign and is routinely reported to the highest levels of leadership within both organizations.”"

Offline berserkfan

• changing diapers is more fun than model f assembly
« Reply #4371 on: Mon, 26 January 2015, 09:24:46 »

JD, at the rate Geekhack is going that won't be true much longer.

And the whole fake clacks thing is irksome to me as well.
Most of the modding can be done on your own once you break through the psychological barriers.

Offline bueller

• MX baller
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • Church of the Ergo Clear
« Reply #4372 on: Mon, 26 January 2015, 10:02:16 »
(Attachment Link)
(Attachment Link)

Oh, thank you for your guidance, eaby only deviation 1.25, and not double shot.
That this photo (spacebar) remaining keycaps are double shot.
(Attachment Link)

Man that's a nice set, if I didn't already have two full WoB sets I'd totally jump on it just for the bottom row mods.
It's a good width!  If it's half-width it's too narrow, and full-width is too wide. 

[WTT] bueller's trade thread - CLACKS WANTED

Offline Lomomn

« Reply #4373 on: Mon, 26 January 2015, 15:18:40 »
What is the Das II worth used? It has some slightly shiny caps.

Offline Signature

• master of puppers
  • snoozing
« Reply #4374 on: Mon, 26 January 2015, 15:20:47 »
What is the Das II worth used? It has some slightly shiny caps.
70 ish

Offline superliuxz

« Reply #4375 on: Mon, 26 January 2015, 20:25:28 »
FILCO Majestouch minila

bought for 30days only

Includes everything

All in perfection condition

88826-0
« Last Edit: Mon, 26 January 2015, 20:27:13 by superliuxz »

Offline user 18

• * Senior Moderator
« Reply #4376 on: Mon, 26 January 2015, 21:08:53 »
FILCO Majestouch minila

bought for 30days only

Includes everything

(Attachment Link)

Retail, less about $10
Please PM me if you are waiting on classifieds approval or have a question about the classifieds rules. | geekhack Terms of Service

Max Nighthawk x8 (MX Brown) | CM QFR (MX Blue) | CM QFR (MX Clear) | RK-9000 (MX Red) | Model M 1391401 | Model M SSK 1370475 | CM Novatouch | G80-8113 (MX Clear) | 60% (85g MX Blue) | Whitefox Aria (MX Clear) | CL-LX (MX Clear) | Mira SE (MX Clear)

Offline minh278

• In life we will only fall, How far will we fall?
« Reply #4377 on: Tue, 27 January 2015, 08:23:57 »
FILCO Majestouch minila

bought for 30days only

Includes everything

(Attachment Link)

Retail, less about $10

The only thing i would clarify, is it should be worth 10 less than retail shipped.
Keyboards:  Final Fantasy XI XIth Anniversary keyboard (topre 45g) | Realforce Rgb (topre 45g, Eva Noctilucous keyset) | Mionix Zibal 60 (mx black, Vortex doubleshot) | Greymark (white alps) | IBM model M (found in the trash!)

Offline berserkfan

« Reply #4378 on: Tue, 27 January 2015, 09:41:59 »
used White blank or laser engraved PBT keycaps.

used keycaps from SA groupbuy by Samwisekoi: Nuclear Green

used keycaps from Commando groupbuy last year

any set of green keycaps except for Tai Hao green and Vortex green on white (both of which I have)

Thin or thick doesn't matter. Material doesn't matter. Profile doesn't matter. I am just looking for green Cherry MX keycaps or keycaps that I can dye green so that I can join the keyboard of the month competition. Feel free to suggest a set and a price and I'll look into it.

Most of the modding can be done on your own once you break through the psychological barriers.

Offline JimboSlice

« Reply #4379 on: Tue, 27 January 2015, 18:11:39 »
Realforce 87U Variable Weight

I'm new to the community, and would like to see what its worth! I bought this about 2 weeks ago, and decided topre wasn't my cup of tea. Thanks guys

Offline slickmamba

« Reply #4380 on: Tue, 27 January 2015, 18:30:53 »
Realforce 87U Variable Weight

I'm new to the community, and would like to see what its worth! I bought this about 2 weeks ago, and decided topre wasn't my cup of tea. Thanks guys

Show Image

These tend to be hard to sell. There has been one on classifieds for 150 for a couple months now, which I think is a solid price

Also don't judge topre on the variable keyboard, the uniform ones are much more popular and higher rates
Hi :)

Offline berserkfan

« Reply #4381 on: Tue, 27 January 2015, 22:06:37 »
Price Check, Belkin n52

(or Razer orbweaver or whatever fits my needs as described below)

Secondhand, no need warranty. I suspect I’ll be taking it apart.

I am looking into getting something ergonomic that I can turn into a one handed keyboard when I’m on the phone. It shouldn’t take up too much space. It should preferably have Cherry MX but IIRC some people have been able to turn rubber domes into Cherry MX easily?

Offline HPE1000

• Keycap Paparazzo
« Reply #4382 on: Tue, 27 January 2015, 22:15:48 »
kmac pad

Offline frosty

• jukebox hero
« Reply #4383 on: Wed, 28 January 2015, 09:03:24 »
Price check
HHKB Type S and HHKB.

Offline Flyersfan1

• * Destiny Supporter
  • Hi!
« Reply #4384 on: Wed, 28 January 2015, 09:10:37 »
Price check
HHKB Type S and HHKB.
Assuming the condition of both are good,
$200 Shipped for the HHKB, maybe a little less.
$285-$300 for the Type-S.
Quote from: Photekq
i know people who think salt is spicy

Offline Rit

« Reply #4385 on: Wed, 28 January 2015, 10:23:31 »
Price Check!  Isle 5!

IBM 1392835 & 1386303

Offline jdcarpe

• * Curator
« Reply #4386 on: Wed, 28 January 2015, 10:28:33 »
Price Check!  Isle 5!

IBM 1392835 & 1386303

Are those both terminal Model M's? I wouldn't pay much for one, certainly not over $35-40 shipped.

There is an INSANE seller on eBay asking $295 plus shipping for a 1386303.

in memoriam

Offline frosty

• jukebox hero
« Reply #4387 on: Wed, 28 January 2015, 10:31:07 »
Price check
HHKB Type S and HHKB.
Assuming the condition of both are good,
$200 Shipped for the HHKB, maybe a little less.
$285-$300 for the Type-S.
Thanks!

Offline Rit

« Reply #4388 on: Wed, 28 January 2015, 10:32:05 »
Price Check!  Isle 5!

IBM 1392835 & 1386303

Are those both terminal Model M's? I wouldn't pay much for one, certainly not over $35-40 shipped.

There is an INSANE seller on eBay asking $295 plus shipping for a 1386303.

I believe they are terminal keyboards... I can get them for $10/each local. And they have 8 of each model number.

Offline fohat.digs

• * Elevated Elder
  • weird funny old guy
« Reply #4389 on: Wed, 28 January 2015, 11:45:42 »
I can get them for $10/each local. And they have 8 of each model number.

Buy as many as you can afford.

You can probably sell them for twice that amount, if you are willing to take the trouble.
"The Trump campaign announced in a letter that Republican candidates and committees are now expected to pay “a minimum of 5% of all fundraising solicitations to Trump National Committee JFC” for using his “name, image, and likeness in fundraising solicitations.”
“Any split that is higher than 5%,” the letter states, “will be seen favorably by the RNC and President Trump's campaign and is routinely reported to the highest levels of leadership within both organizations.”"

Offline MGH

• Lost in translation with a whole ****in' nation
« Reply #4390 on: Wed, 28 January 2015, 12:10:17 »
Price check on original cherry dyesubs in ANSI and ISO layout?
In used condition

Offline HoffmanMyster

• HOFF, smol MAN OF MYSTERY
  • * Senior Moderator
« Reply #4391 on: Wed, 28 January 2015, 13:03:33 »
In used condition

I'll take 'em.  ;)

Offline Photekq

• wheat flour zone
« Reply #4392 on: Wed, 28 January 2015, 13:07:43 »
In used condition
DE - 50eur
Other ISO layouts - anywhere from 75-175eur depending on rarity, with the highest being Belgian, UK, other rare ones.
ANSI - This is controversial, but I would say 100eur minimum for fairly crappy condition, 225eur for very good used condition.
github

Offline azhdar

• Praise the AZERTY god
  • 65% Enlightened
« Reply #4393 on: Wed, 28 January 2015, 13:36:45 »
In used condition
DE - 50eur
Other ISO layouts - anywhere from 75-175eur depending on rarity, with the highest being Belgian, UK, other rare ones.
ANSI - This is controversial, but I would say 100eur minimum for fairly crappy condition, 225eur for very good used condition.
French ones are worth 5$ or less from what I've heard  ;D
Azerty Propagandiste

Offline Ngt

• * Elevated Elder
« Reply #4394 on: Wed, 28 January 2015, 17:31:26 »
In used condition
DE - 50eur
French ones are worth 5$ or less from what I've heard  ;D

Yeah and I bet he would relieve you of that insurmountable burden that this set might be!

Silenced Novatouch w/ Hack'd by Geeks

Sold: Ducky Zero Shine (Brown) | Poker 2 (Blue) | HHKB 55g Type-S

Offline hking0036

« Reply #4395 on: Thu, 29 January 2015, 16:31:19 »
Green Tea set from a while back?
Realforce RF87UB 45g Uniform | Leopold FC660C w/ TMK | IBM Model M - 3/24/1997 | IBM Model F 122 - 11/25/1985 ANSI'd w/ TMK | IBM Model F XT in a box

Offline jdcarpe

• * Curator
« Reply #4396 on: Thu, 29 January 2015, 16:34:11 »

Whatever the group buy price was. You can find that at PMK.

Also, if anyone if selling Green Tea SmallFry kit, I'm buying. :)

in memoriam

Offline hking0036

« Reply #4397 on: Thu, 29 January 2015, 16:36:55 »

Whatever the group buy price was. You can find that at PMK.

Also, if anyone if selling Green Tea SmallFry kit, I'm buying. :)
oh, huh. I would expect it would change around after that rolled over.
Realforce RF87UB 45g Uniform | Leopold FC660C w/ TMK | IBM Model M - 3/24/1997 | IBM Model F 122 - 11/25/1985 ANSI'd w/ TMK | IBM Model F XT in a box

Offline jdcarpe

• * Curator
« Reply #4398 on: Thu, 29 January 2015, 16:42:59 »

in memoriam

Offline zild1221

« Reply #4399 on: Thu, 29 January 2015, 19:26:12 »
I was wondering how much a CoolerMaster CM Storm Quickfire Rapid with Brown switches is worth not working. I thought one switch had died, "backspace", so I opened it up and swapped it with another switch like pause. There was no change, so I closed it back up and kept using it temporarily. Within a week, it completely stopped working all together. :/

Otherwise it's in good condition. Was regularly cleaned. There's a little sign of wear at the bottom of the board.