Author Topic: Price Check- What's it Worth?  (Read 2394787 times)

Offline GL1TCH3D

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Audiophile, tea lover and now keyboard hugger!
Re: Price Check- What's it Worth?
« Reply #5350 on: Mon, 24 August 2015, 22:41:27 »
JD45 with a carbon fiber case and blue alps?

The blue alps are very rare aren't they?

I'd gander over at $200+ range, if not more.

(And if you're selling I could be interested :P Let me know if you get a price?)

Offline Joey Quinn

• "..."
« Reply #5351 on: Mon, 24 August 2015, 22:42:50 »
JD45 with a carbon fiber case and blue alps?

The blue alps are very rare aren't they?

I'd gander over at $200+ range, if not more.

(And if you're selling I could be interested Let me know if you get a price?)
Alright, I'll see what I come up with/ what it costs me.
People in the 1980s, in general, were clearly just better than we are now in every measurable way.

The dumber the reason the more it must be done

Offline GL1TCH3D

« Reply #5352 on: Mon, 24 August 2015, 22:45:32 »
Just trying to get fair estimates on some of the items I have for sale:

1) GMK Triumph Adler set. My set came fully intact in the tray (nothing loose). No missing or duplicate keys. No scratches on any of the keys. set comes with the standard manufacturing defects I'm sure you heard about. The long shift has some swirl issues. Iso enter and numpad + have some "missing" plastic on the underside. However the set, besides the swirl, is aesthetically perfect. (Obviously no shine considering the use and no scratching).

I'm hoping to get close to what I paid for it so I'm looking for $130 for that one but given the lower quality of this set compared to others, has that impacted the price heavily?

2) Panasonic Camera Bundle.
What's included:
Original Boxes for the camera and both lenses.
Lens caps for both lenses, camera, etc.
Panasonic G5 Camera body (about 6/10 condition if I'm being very conservative. Used this a lot and has some paint scratches on the bottom. Discontinued but $300ish new).
Panasonic Leica 45mm F/2.8 Macro Lens ($900 new)
Panasonic 14-140mm F/3.5-5.6 Super zoom Lens ($560 new)
Original battery and charger
One lens bag.

Not sure if this is the right place to ask for that one =(

3)  Granite R1. This is the original Granite offering. The legendary PBT Dye-Sub Granite. Comes with the following sets: base kit, numpad, enter kit, 2 sets of basic icon mods (no pro), Thank You SP set (ABS), and lost and found (this set is full of win). I have a dark gray 7u DSA spacebar in there too.

There have been so many drops for granite and since I owned it I never bothered lookign at the prices for the group buys or the aftermarket prices

Thanks

Offline TastaturenAuslese

• Formerly temence
  • life marrow suckerer
« Reply #5353 on: Mon, 24 August 2015, 22:49:51 »

1) GMK Triumph Adler set. My set came fully intact in the tray (nothing loose). No missing or duplicate keys. No scratches on any of the keys. set comes with the standard manufacturing defects I'm sure you heard about. The long shift has some swirl issues. Iso enter and numpad + have some "missing" plastic on the underside. However the set, besides the swirl, is aesthetically perfect. (Obviously no shine considering the use and no scratching).

I'm hoping to get close to what I paid for it so I'm looking for $130 for that one but given the lower quality of this set compared to others, has that impacted the price heavily?

What's included:
Panasonic G5 Camera body (about 6/10 condition if I'm being very conservative. Used this a lot and has some paint scratches on the bottom. Discontinued but $300ish new).
One lens bag.

3)  Granite R1. This is the original Granite offering. The legendary PBT Dye-Sub Granite. Comes with the following sets: base kit, numpad, enter kit, 2 sets of basic icon mods (no pro), Thank You SP set (ABS), and lost and found (this set is full of win). I have a dark gray 7u DSA spacebar in there too.

There have been so many drops for granite and since I owned it I never bothered lookign at the prices for the group buys or the aftermarket prices

Thanks
The Granite set you have up on your listing is fairly priced, I think, especially considering the amount of sets that are in it. I think the only thing that's making it difficult to sell is that some people may only be interested in certain kits and not the entire lot?

(That being said, if you ever decide to split, I'd be interested in the numpad haha)
Home: Kishsaver - IBM 6019284/F62 | Work: HHKB Professional 2 Silenced | Temporary Retirement:
More
IBM '89 1391401 Merrill Lynch Financial Edition

They are a functional and practical indulgence.

Offline GL1TCH3D

« Reply #5354 on: Mon, 24 August 2015, 23:03:25 »

What's included:
One lens bag.

Thanks
The Granite set you have up on your listing is fairly priced, I think, especially considering the amount of sets that are in it. I think the only thing that's making it difficult to sell is that some people may only be interested in certain kits and not the entire lot?

(That being said, if you ever decide to split, I'd be interested in the numpad haha)

I'm too lazy to split everything up D=

Shipping for single sets is a bit of a pain for international too which is the only reason I haven't bothered.

I may consider it since I have gotten a decent bit of interest for various sets, just not the alphas... (does everyone and their mother own a set of alphas?)

I know when I bought it I paid almost $200 from the seller, but he had more sets in and I parted 2 sets out + the 7u granite spacebar (but replaced it with a dark gray). So I felt that my asking price was fair. Just surprised because normally people go for granite so I thought maybe I was out of touch with prices for that one.

• Formerly temence
  • life marrow suckerer
« Reply #5355 on: Mon, 24 August 2015, 23:05:21 »

What's included:
One lens bag.

Thanks

Shipping for single sets is a bit of a pain for international too which is the only reason I haven't bothered.

I may consider it since I have gotten a decent bit of interest for various sets, just not the alphas... (does everyone and their mother own a set of alphas?)

I know when I bought it I paid almost $200 from the seller, but he had more sets in and I parted 2 sets out + the 7u granite spacebar (but replaced it with a dark gray). So I felt that my asking price was fair. Just surprised because normally people go for granite so I thought maybe I was out of touch with prices for that one.
I think your price is fair. From what I've seen on Reddit, people selling the base + numpad + 1 or 2 other kits usually get buys at $120-130. :)
Home: Kishsaver - IBM 6019284/F62 | Work: HHKB Professional 2 Silenced | Temporary Retirement:
More

Offline GL1TCH3D

« Reply #5356 on: Mon, 24 August 2015, 23:30:02 »

What's included:
One lens bag.

Thanks

I think your price is fair. From what I've seen on Reddit, people selling the base + numpad + 1 or 2 other kits usually get buys at $120-130. :)

If I remember correctly the lost and found was an R1 only set right? In which case this also features a limited edition set! =D

Offline radio_killah

• Chinchillin'
« Reply #5357 on: Fri, 28 August 2015, 00:48:36 »
I got an old A87 PCB from an OTD Koala keyboard. Resistors are still soldered on the board.

Offline Bucake

« Reply #5358 on: Fri, 28 August 2015, 04:24:44 »
what's a fair price to pay for a (1989) IBM Model M?
how much would bolt-modded add to the price?
IBM Model F XT // Realforce 87U 55g Type-S // HHKBP2 45g Type-S // KBT Pure Pro Cherry MX Red

Offline foxer

• Formerly wadeu
« Reply #5359 on: Fri, 28 August 2015, 14:16:50 »
OnePlus One 64gb. Great condition as been in case since I got it. Comes with everything in perfect condition too. As well as a UK charging plug as I got mine with a European one.
Unbowed, Unbent, Unbroken.

Offline ajx

« Reply #5360 on: Fri, 28 August 2015, 15:53:41 »
An Apple wireless keyboard, qwerty us ansi, how much?
I believe 30/35 eur would be fair enough?
For EU only

Offline fohat.digs

• * Elevated Elder
  • Trade Count: (1)
  • weird funny old guy
« Reply #5361 on: Fri, 28 August 2015, 16:55:14 »
what's a fair price to pay for a (1989) IBM Model M?
how much would bolt-modded add to the price?

Prices go up and down. In the US, $40-80 plus shipping, depending on condition and luck. In Europe, probably more.

I have bolt-modded several, and I believe it should add at least $50, based on labor and materials, but the reality is that bolt-modding rarely delivers much price premium unless you list it at exactly the time when someone is specifically shopping for one. My guess is that most people who want a bolt-modded Model M also want to do it with their own hands.

"The Trump campaign announced in a letter that Republican candidates and committees are now expected to pay “a minimum of 5% of all fundraising solicitations to Trump National Committee JFC” for using his “name, image, and likeness in fundraising solicitations.”
“Any split that is higher than 5%,” the letter states, “will be seen favorably by the RNC and President Trump's campaign and is routinely reported to the highest levels of leadership within both organizations.”"

• Formerly temence
  • life marrow suckerer
« Reply #5362 on: Sun, 30 August 2015, 12:50:20 »
BroBot V2 Mellow Yellow.

And yes I understand the "retail" or "what you paid for" but I can't seem to find its retail price. Doesn't seem like it was from a public sale?
More

Offline Signature

• master of puppers
  • Trade Count: (2)
  • snoozing
« Reply #5363 on: Sun, 30 August 2015, 12:52:04 »
BroBot V2 Mellow Yellow.

And yes I understand the "retail" or "what you paid for" but I can't seem to find its retail price. Doesn't seem like it was from a public sale?
prob 35$ then
Very busy with studies atm.

Offline Ichabod

« Reply #5364 on: Mon, 31 August 2015, 09:49:26 »
I have a Unisys Corp. CA 8700 KB1 Keyboard with green Alps switches and a trackball.

One of the switches is broken and will probably need to be partially replaced, so I'm wondering how much a final product would be worth if I get it working properly.

Thanks!

Edit: here's an eBay link for an identical keyboard: http://geb.ebay.com/g/ImportHubViewItem?itemid=321503190244&VINTAGE-OLD-STOCK-CLICKY-KEYBOARD-TRACKBALL-UNISYS-CORP-CA-8700-KB1-SERIAL-PORT-

Offline jorgenslee

• Trade Count: (1)
« Reply #5365 on: Mon, 31 August 2015, 11:03:36 »
B.pad RGB w/ Acryllic Diffuser
Lubed MX Clear Stem/Gateron Clear Tops / Gateron Bottom Housing / Gateron Brown spring
Ivan Dolch Numpad w/ Cyan Enter

Offline robotox

• Gimme them purple caps, brother.
« Reply #5366 on: Mon, 31 August 2015, 11:10:34 »
Hey, guys, do you know how much a Nuclear Kush V2 would be worth?
HHKB (dental banded, lubed, black/gray), Corsair K70 with MX Blue RGB, Ergodox with MX Blue.

"If a man empties his purse into his head no man can take it from him. An investment in knowledge pays the best interest." - Ben Franklin

Offline SpAmRaY

• NOT a Moderator
  • * Certified Spammer
  • because reasons.......
« Reply #5367 on: Mon, 31 August 2015, 11:48:26 »
Whats the going rate for a barely used stock HHKB Type S with box and cable?

And a barely used 23U with 55g domes, lubed and silenced with ironed landing pads with box?

• Formerly temence
  • life marrow suckerer
« Reply #5368 on: Mon, 31 August 2015, 11:54:36 »
Hey, guys, do you know how much a Nuclear Kush V2 would be worth?
Everyone's going to say "retail" here. And that would be around $35.
More

Offline robotox

• Gimme them purple caps, brother.
« Reply #5369 on: Mon, 31 August 2015, 12:36:02 »
Oh, okay.  I should specify that I was looking to buy, not sell.  Thanks!
HHKB (dental banded, lubed, black/gray), Corsair K70 with MX Blue RGB, Ergodox with MX Blue.

"If a man empties his purse into his head no man can take it from him. An investment in knowledge pays the best interest." - Ben Franklin

Offline wafflepc

« Reply #5370 on: Tue, 01 September 2015, 08:25:13 »
Whats a GH60 with ergoclears, one heavier blue for esc key, green switch stickers,custom layout, and a golden plate worth? No case no caps. OH! and cherry mx stabs.

« Last Edit: Mon, 07 September 2015, 15:35:08 by wafflepc »

Offline Shyfe

« Reply #5371 on: Wed, 02 September 2015, 21:07:08 »
Price check on FC660M with MX Clear. Brand new.

HHKB (55g) | IBM SSK | Realforce 87U (55g) | Unicomp EnduraPro | KBT Oni

Offline okooko

• afk.
« Reply #5372 on: Thu, 03 September 2015, 08:54:06 »
all red cheat around 400 sounds about right these days?

Offline trees

• I like bagels.
« Reply #5373 on: Thu, 03 September 2015, 09:03:17 »

Coser to 350. Ive seen a few for sale and 350 seems to be the price point.
B.Face HHKB - B.mini - Black/Purple Custom

Offline quochung1989

• Vintage Cherry Collector
  • Frenzy Classic.
« Reply #5374 on: Thu, 03 September 2015, 09:26:05 »

Because it had some dents. If not, price can more 400$.

Offline rockhawksam

• I'm a big dirty **** Hawk
    • tanglingstars.com
« Reply #5375 on: Thu, 03 September 2015, 12:57:37 »
How much would a duck viper with vintage MX blues be worth? And how much would a black KMAC 2 with reds be worth? Thanks!

• Formerly temence
  • life marrow suckerer
« Reply #5376 on: Thu, 03 September 2015, 17:16:44 »
Microsoft Optical Trackball? Great condition, only a small dent on the ball that doesn't affect scrolling at all. No shine on switches,
More

Offline okooko

• afk.
« Reply #5377 on: Thu, 03 September 2015, 23:09:24 »

Cheers mate.

356 mini, custom case, lubed browns, stickers etc..?

Offline apolotary

• Кто-нибудь купите мои клавиатуры ;__;
« Reply #5378 on: Fri, 04 September 2015, 00:48:04 »
Barely used full-sized Matias Tactile Pro?

Offline quochung1989

• Vintage Cherry Collector
  • Frenzy Classic.
« Reply #5379 on: Fri, 04 September 2015, 01:58:29 »

Cheers mate.

Custom case? Acrylic case?

Offline ajx

« Reply #5380 on: Fri, 04 September 2015, 07:52:03 »
How much for 13 blank black HHKb keycaps? An Ebay vendor gave me a quote of 55$ including shipping cost (~10$)
I find it quite expensive though

Offline SpAmRaY

• NOT a Moderator
  • * Certified Spammer
  • because reasons.......
« Reply #5381 on: Fri, 04 September 2015, 08:09:27 »
How much for 13 blank black HHKb keycaps? An Ebay vendor gave me a quote of 55$ including shipping cost (~10$)
I find it quite expensive though
www.elitekeyboards.com/products.php?sub=access,toprekeys&pid=pdkb400ktbn

You can get a whole set for a little more. Not sure where you are for shipping.

You can also find then on amazon.jp

Offline heroinbob

« Reply #5382 on: Sat, 05 September 2015, 15:11:39 »
Cherry MX switches - have a lot, not sure what current value is

MX blacks - PLATE mount (2003 era - no diodes)
MX blacks - PCB mount (1994 era w/ integrated diodes)
MX blacks - PCB mount (Vintage)
MX blacks - PLATE mount (Vintage w/ LED - RED)

MX browns - PCB mount (1994 era w/ integrated diodes)
MX browns - PCB mount (Vintage)

MX clears - PLATE mount (2012 era - NEW - no diodes)
MX clears - PCB mount (1994 era w/ integrated diodes)

Thanks (in advance)
HB

Offline demik

• Pronounced "demique"
« Reply #5383 on: Sat, 05 September 2015, 15:12:20 »
ಠ_ಠ
No, he’s not around. How that sound to ya? Jot it down.

Offline SpAmRaY

• NOT a Moderator
  • * Certified Spammer
  • because reasons.......
« Reply #5384 on: Sat, 05 September 2015, 21:56:31 »

Thanks (in advance)
HB

Most 'vintage' switches go for around $0.30/switch if they are clean, somewhere between $0.30-0.45 for used switches depending on condition and $0.50/switch or less for new switches.

Offline Signature

• master of puppers
  • snoozing
« Reply #5385 on: Sun, 06 September 2015, 10:52:25 »

Thanks (in advance)
HB
How much heroin do you need?

Offline rockhawksam

• I'm a big dirty **** Hawk
    • tanglingstars.com
« Reply #5386 on: Sun, 06 September 2015, 12:47:34 »
Price check on a silver viper with vintage MX blues from a dolch?

Offline LifeIsGooD2

« Reply #5387 on: Sun, 06 September 2015, 17:26:33 »
I have a lot of mice and Im not sure what to charge for them.Most are lightly used but a couple are basically brand new. Id like to sell multiple or all of them at a time because I dont want to pay for shipping multiple times.

Deathadder Chroma (only taken out of box to try not for me)
Zowie EVO CL ( same as the Chroma)
EC1 EVO ( most used out of the mice probably for a year not in perfect condition but useable )
G302( Light use great condition)
CM Storm Spawn (light use great condition)
SteelSeries Rival (light use great condition)

any idea what I should try to get for these ? I will post a picture with my username as soon as I get my sharpie from the store =)

Offline sethk_

• Grand Master Wizard Pizza
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • www.kbdhub.com
    • My webstore
« Reply #5388 on: Sun, 06 September 2015, 17:33:57 »
Price check on a silver viper with vintage MX blues from a dolch?
around 400

Offline jerue

• (Whenever that happens :P)
  • * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #5389 on: Sun, 06 September 2015, 17:40:05 »
Poker 2 stock case? I'm thinking somewhere around $30 but correct me if I'm way off

edit: did some researching and found a couple of prices, I modded my case a bit so that it reduces pinging (lining trick), but I have a price in mind, I'll see if anyone still agrees with my original statement.
« Last Edit: Sun, 06 September 2015, 17:44:02 by jerue »

Offline okooko

• afk.
« Reply #5390 on: Sun, 06 September 2015, 19:31:36 »

Cheers mate.

Custom case? Acrylic case?

https://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=38092.msg733012#msg733012

Looks the same as that silver one.

Offline wafflepc

« Reply #5391 on: Mon, 07 September 2015, 15:02:18 »
Whats a GH60 with ergoclears, one heavier blue for esc key, green switch stickers, super custom layout, and a golden plate worth? No case no caps. OH! and cherry mx stabs.

bump lol

Offline Signature

• master of puppers
  • snoozing
« Reply #5392 on: Mon, 07 September 2015, 15:14:56 »
Whats a GH60 with ergoclears, one heavier blue for esc key, green switch stickers, super custom layout, and a golden plate worth? No case no caps. OH! and cherry mx stabs.

bump lol
TO decide the price on a custom layout is really hard since it's not suitable for everyone. Otherwise I'd say maybe 10$ over what you bought it for if you are lucky to find a buyer that likes your layout.

Offline wafflepc

« Reply #5393 on: Mon, 07 September 2015, 15:17:17 »

bump lol
TO decide the price on a custom layout is really hard since it's not suitable for everyone. Otherwise I'd say maybe 10$ over what you bought it for if you are lucky to find a buyer that likes your layout.

the problem is that i didnt buy it, i got it in a trade. Also, its still qwerty, its just HHKBed, in the sense of ctrl and caps are switched, and backspace is shorter, blablabla.

Offline Signature

• master of puppers
  • snoozing
« Reply #5394 on: Mon, 07 September 2015, 15:32:37 »

bump lol

the problem is that i didnt buy it, i got it in a trade. Also, its still qwerty, its just HHKBed, in the sense of ctrl and caps are switched, and backspace is shorter, blablabla.
Then it's not super custom lol

Offline wafflepc

« Reply #5395 on: Mon, 07 September 2015, 15:33:53 »

bump lol

Then it's not super custom lol

oops didnt mean to say that

• Formerly temence
  • life marrow suckerer
« Reply #5396 on: Tue, 08 September 2015, 12:33:25 »
Kishsaver?
More

Offline Joey Quinn

• "..."
« Reply #5397 on: Tue, 08 September 2015, 12:41:00 »
Kishsaver?

$400-$500 is what the last two went for. If someone is nice enough to sell you one at cost it'll be $150 IIRC.

If you're selling I'm interested.
People in the 1980s, in general, were clearly just better than we are now in every measurable way.

The dumber the reason the more it must be done

• Formerly temence
  • life marrow suckerer
« Reply #5398 on: Tue, 08 September 2015, 12:42:55 »
Kishsaver?

$400-$500 is what the last two went for. If someone is nice enough to sell you one at cost it'll be $150 IIRC.
I was one of the winners of those last two auctions. =)) Wanted to see if it was above or below market.
More

Offline jonathanyu

« Reply #5399 on: Tue, 08 September 2015, 17:12:40 »
pink 456gt