iMav:
*** Orders accepted for non-EU countries only***
(see deskthority.net for EU orders)

Pricing for the Poker 60% (40%) keyboard is as follows:

$90 - MX-Blue
$95 - MX-Brown
$95 - MX-Black
$99 - MX-Red

These will be black with black ABS keys (with white lettering). There is also a separate set of replacement PBT keys available for sale at $30 each.

Actual shipping costs will be billed to you (from Columbus, WI) after the item is received by me and shipped to you.

To pre-order (which involves pre-payment), do the following:

Send a paypal payment to "herzog@uhhh.org". Include your name and shipping address, your geekhack username (if you have one), and the number of keyboards you want, for each switch type. Also specify whether you want any PBT keycap sets.

Example:

-------------------------------------
Geekhack Poker Keyboard Order.

bob3212
Robert Smithsom
123 Main Ave
Anytown, USA

2 x MX-Blue
1 x MX-Red
1 x PBT

Note, the aluminum case will be available for sale at a later date (and will be an accessory purchase, not ordered as part of a keyboard purchase AFAIK). So, those that want the aluminum case need not wait for the keyboard purchase (although you are certainly welcome to!)... :)

**Product documentation and pictures attached**

UPDATED AVAILABILITY

COMPLETELY SOLD OUT!
[strike]I have the following left for sale from this initial order[/strike]:

0 - PBT
0 - Red
0 - Blue
0 - Brown
0 - Black

isp:
Any idea when the payment deadline is?  How long should we expect to wait once the order is in... Thanks

duq:
Money Sent! Thanks again IMav for taking on the US distribution. Once again you have my money and wait patiently for my keyboard goodness...

calavera:
Is the attached picture the PBT key caps? Anyways sent money!

When can we actually expect the shipment to begin? Any ETA?

iMav:
I guess I should clarify.  I can't sell to the EU...but will ship overseas if you want to pay the shipping.

Bottom line.  Deskthority has exclusivity for the EU and geekhack has exclusivity for the US and Canada.  Everywhere else is wide open I guess.  :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version