geekhack Marketplace > Group Buys and Preorders

Portal Function + Esc 13 Key PBT Dye Sublimated key group buy (Discussion THREAD)

(1/67) > >>

chenga91:
Since I just started posting a short while ago (this is probably my 2nd or third post), this might be the wrong place to be asking this but how do i get a custom key made? I would love to have this logo from Portal made into my escape key (without the fancy background). Anyone else interested?

[ Attachment Invalid Or Does Not Exist ] 25986[/ATTACH] (Pretty appropriate, seeing as the overarching theme of Portal 2 is to escape from the testing facility :P)

Edit: I'm overwhelmed by the level of interest demonstrated by you guys! :biggrin1: I'm just a bit surprised why no one came up with this idea before :tongue:
Here is an update of what's been going on in this thread (so you don't have to read through all the pages :happy:)

We will be getting sets of 13 white PBT keycaps with mostly black legends except a few splashes of tasteful and appropriate color

Portal Icons (Note: This is a mockup done by the the wonderful Ichitz):
[ Attachment Invalid Or Does Not Exist ] 28185[/ATTACH]

Go here to order your keycaps!! Ragnorock is handling the orders :)

chenga out.

sinis:
first make a svg file

whiskerBox:
sounds cool to me

zulios:
Would be interested as well, but sinis is right : you won't be going anywhere without having a svg file first.
Unfortunately I'm no good at doing this.

chenga91:
Since I'm a newbie, could someone explain what a svg file is and why its important when making custom keys?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version