Author Topic: Identify these keycaps?  (Read 2084 times)

Offline Inf3rn0_44

Identify these keycaps?
« on: Wed, 14 March 2012, 21:10:21 »
I have a board that I am looking to complete the keycap set on..
I just don't know exactly what/where they are from.
I have a strong suspicion that they are GB Round 3 Double shots..
Can anyone confirm this?
I just want to make sure before I buy what appears to be the same alpha set for the punctuation keys in Round 4.

[ Attachment Invalid Or Does Not Exist ] 44174[/ATTACH] [ Attachment Invalid Or Does Not Exist ] 44175[/ATTACH] [ Attachment Invalid Or Does Not Exist ] 44176[/ATTACH]
|IMO 1.0 Frankenmouse WMO Internals |
|Access-IS AKC090 Ghetto Reds w/ O-Rings |

Offline Autolyze

Identify these keycaps?
« Reply #1 on: Thu, 15 March 2012, 13:58:46 »
I can confirm that they are not Round 3 doubleshots. http://geekhack.org/showwiki.php?title=GeekHack+Round+3+Double-shot+Replacement+Group+Buy+Keycap+Picture+Reference

It looks like they're SP keys with the default font though, so I'm pretty sure the NOIR style from Round 4 should match with them, but you might want to get additional confirmation on that.

Offline IvanIvanovich

• Mr. Silk Underwear
Identify these keycaps?
« Reply #2 on: Sun, 18 March 2012, 01:18:50 »
Looks like default Access IS keycaps. Those don't come with most of the punctuation. However, you might post a wtb for white on black SP keys. Those should match perfect, and I will guess there are a few SP crapbags recipients that will have what you need.

Offline dorkvader

• all about the "hack" in "geekhack"
Identify these keycaps?
« Reply #3 on: Sun, 18 March 2012, 09:33:48 »
I have a set or two of access-is keycaps that I don't plan to use that I can let you have, cheap. The issue is I only have A-Z in profile.

Offline Inf3rn0_44

Identify these keycaps?
« Reply #4 on: Sun, 18 March 2012, 11:15:38 »
Quote from: lysol;549515
Looks like default Access IS keycaps. Those don't come with most of the punctuation. However, you might post a wtb for white on black SP keys. Those should match perfect, and I will guess there are a few SP crapbags recipients that will have what you need.

That sounds like a good idea! As I do need the the punctuation keys, do you think that R4 NOIR style caps will match these?

Quote from: dorkvader;549638
I have a set or two of access-is keycaps that I don't plan to use that I can let you have, cheap. The issue is I only have A-Z in profile.

Thanks for the offer, though I don't need them at this time.
|IMO 1.0 Frankenmouse WMO Internals |
|Access-IS AKC090 Ghetto Reds w/ O-Rings |