geekhack Community > New Members

Hello there

<< < (2/3) > >>

metalliqaz:

--- Quote from: hazeluff on Sun, 02 September 2012, 12:59:35 ---No wallet is safe from geekhack.

I'm sorry.

Welcome to GeekHack.

--- End quote ---

"I'm sorry" says the man selling the Typenow Solid ;D

hazeluff:

--- Quote from: metalliqaz on Sun, 02 September 2012, 13:02:00 ---
--- Quote from: hazeluff on Sun, 02 September 2012, 12:59:35 ---No wallet is safe from geekhack.

I'm sorry.

Welcome to GeekHack.

--- End quote ---

"I'm sorry" says the man selling the Typenow Solid ;D

--- End quote ---

No wallet is safe from Keyboard Story?

rowdy:
Welcome to Geekhack Wallethack!

Have you noticed much of a difference between the tactile bump in the blues and browns?

blunote:

--- Quote from: rowdy on Sun, 02 September 2012, 17:25:15 ---Welcome to Geekhack Wallethack!

Have you noticed much of a difference between the tactile bump in the blues and browns?

--- End quote ---

I have and I quite like the blues - but I find myself switching to the browns every now and then. It feels more satisfying typing on the browns after spending a long time typing on the blues. The bump is definitely noticeable though when I don't bottom out (which I have a bad habit of doing since I slam my fingers into the keyboard far too often  :)) )

rowdy:

--- Quote from: blunote on Mon, 03 September 2012, 00:14:39 ---I have and I quite like the blues - but I find myself switching to the browns every now and then. It feels more satisfying typing on the browns after spending a long time typing on the blues. The bump is definitely noticeable though when I don't bottom out (which I have a bad habit of doing since I slam my fingers into the keyboard far too often  :)) )

--- End quote ---

Ok, thanks for that.  I have one blues, and decided to get a second blues for work.  Now I have a browns on order, so I'll know for myself in about a month's time, but my research suggested that the browns have a very subtle tactile bump compared to the blues.  And I like the blues :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version