geekhack Community > New Members

Hello

(1/3) > >>

Kalmarauder:
My name's Andrew. I joined the forum to see if anyone would sell me a specific set of keycaps. Then I read the rules and I need 60 posts to do that, so that's probably not going to happen for weeks.

I have a daskeyboard with blues that I used for about a year. I got a filco tenkeyless with reds and a tenkeypad (for left hand number entry) that I've been using for about a week now. I'm interested in customising the keycaps and I'd like to learn to desolder and replace keyswitches so I can give the tenkeypad red switches (it's only available with browns). I'd also like to build a custom keyboard from scratch in the future.

longweight:

reaper:
Hey Andrew, welcome to Geekhack!  Just stay active, help welcoming other new members, etc.  I'm sure you'll get to 60 posts in no time.  ;)

Computer-Lab in Basement:

--- Quote from: longweight on Sat, 22 September 2012, 01:31:14 ---Show Image

--- End quote ---
Wait a second here... isn't that my JPG you're using?

Lol anyways, welcome to Geekhack!

Kalmarauder:

--- Quote from: REAPER on Sat, 22 September 2012, 12:07:17 ---Hey Andrew, welcome to Geekhack!  Just stay active, help welcoming other new members, etc.  I'm sure you'll get to 60 posts in no time.  ;)

--- End quote ---

I think no time is a bit of an understatement. Doesn't matter though, I'm trying to talk myself out of buying all the keyboards and all the key caps for all the keyboards anyway. Must resist the spend-all-my-money.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version