Author Topic: New Tenkeyless Quiet Pro models -- USB for PC and Bluetooth for Mac  (Read 137949 times)

Offline Matias

• http://matias.ca
Announced just yesterday...

PC:      http://matias.ca/miniquietpro/pc

Mac:      http://matias.ca/laptoppro/mac

Let me know if there are any questions.  The Mac model is selling briskly.  There are more Bluetooth fans out there than I thought.

Offline nsrexler

Re: New Tenkeyless Quiet Pro models -- USB for PC and Bluetooth for Mac
« Reply #1 on: Wed, 09 January 2013, 09:30:30 »
Just out of curiosity, why is the USB model only available for PC and the Bluetooth model only available for Mac?

Offline Matias

« Reply #2 on: Wed, 09 January 2013, 23:41:56 »
Just out of curiosity, why is the USB model only available for PC and the Bluetooth model only available for Mac?

Our past experience has been that Mac users generally prefer Bluetooth, and that PC user generally prefer USB.

Of course, there's nothing to stop anyone from using the PC keyboard on a Mac, or vice versa.

Offline Polymer

« Reply #3 on: Thu, 10 January 2013, 07:14:06 »
Any details on the battery?  It says it'll last about 6 months on one charge..

Is it replaceable?  What is its expected life?

Is there any input lag using bluetooth?

Thanks,

Offline ValerieV

« Reply #4 on: Thu, 10 January 2013, 22:30:41 »
Any plans of making a bluetooth mini tactile keyboard? Thanks.

Offline Se7en

« Reply #5 on: Mon, 14 January 2013, 10:30:12 »
Is there going to be a Nordic PC version? Does it have the ISO enter key?

Offline Matias

« Reply #6 on: Mon, 14 January 2013, 15:54:22 »
Thanks for the questions...

Is there going to be a Nordic PC version? Does it have the ISO enter key?

It depends on how well the large version sells in the Nordic layout.  If the big version does well, there's a good chance you'll see a tenkeyless model also.

No plans at the moment, but we will see how the demand is.  If enough people want it, we'll do one.

Any details on the battery?  It says it'll last about 6 months on one charge..

Is it replaceable?  What is its expected life?

It's a 1,600 mAh Li-ion polymer battery.  That's big enough to last you 6 to 12 months on a single charge.

It's not replaceable, but a battery that size should last as long as the keyboard.  That's part of the reason we went with one so big.  Rechargeable batteries degrade over time, on a percentage basis.  Even after 5 years, you should still get around a month's worth of charge — which is what other keyboards' batteries give you when they're new.

Is there any input lag using bluetooth?

There's no perceptible lag.  It uses Broadcom's latest chipset.

Offline Matias

« Reply #7 on: Mon, 14 January 2013, 17:52:04 »

No plans at the moment, but we will see how the demand is.  If enough people want it, we'll do one.

What would be the best way to communicate a specific model that doesn't exist?

You can PM me, or email help@matias.ca with "Product request for Edgar" as the subject line.

Offline koralatov

« Reply #8 on: Thu, 17 January 2013, 03:45:45 »
Any plans to release the Laptop Pro in UK/ISO?  I have a friend who's very interested in getting one, but is somewhat hesitant because he doesn't use ANSI.  As for sales, will these be sold through the Keyboard Company (‘Keyboardco’) in the UK?  Import taxes and fees are painful here in the UK.

Offline iri

« Reply #9 on: Thu, 17 January 2013, 04:32:28 »
when will these be in stock?
(...)Whereas back then I wrote about the tyranny of the majority, today I'd combine that with the tyranny of the minorities. These days, you have to be careful of both. They both want to control you. The first group, by making you do the same thing over and over again. The second group is indicated by the letters I get from the Vassar girls who want me to put more women's lib in The Martian Chronicles, or from blacks who want more black people in Dandelion Wine.
I say to both bunches, Whether you're a majority or minority, bug off! To hell with anybody who wants to tell me what to write. Their society breaks down into subsections of minorities who then, in effect, burn books by banning them. All this political correctness that's rampant on campuses is b.s.

-Ray Bradbury

Offline nsrexler

« Reply #10 on: Thu, 17 January 2013, 09:31:58 »
I noticed that the Bluetooth model has USB ports on it. Are these actually functional, or are they just there because it uses the same parts as the USB model?

Offline Matias

« Reply #11 on: Thu, 17 January 2013, 17:44:07 »
when will these be in stock?

February.

I noticed that the Bluetooth model has USB ports on it. Are these actually functional, or are they just there because it uses the same parts as the USB model?

It charges over USB, and the 2 remaining ports can be used to charge other devices while the keyboard is charging.  For multiple device charging, you should plug the keyboard into a 2 amp USB power adapter (like the one for the iPad).

Any plans to release the Laptop Pro in UK/ISO?  I have a friend who's very interested in getting one, but is somewhat hesitant because he doesn't use ANSI.  As for sales, will these be sold through the Keyboard Company (‘Keyboardco’) in the UK?  Import taxes and fees are painful here in the UK.

If the Keyboard Company decides to carry them, we'll do Laptop Pro in UK/ISO.  It's entirely up to them, as they are our exclusive distributor for Europe.

Offline koralatov

« Reply #12 on: Fri, 18 January 2013, 02:30:18 »

If the Keyboard Company decides to carry them, we'll do Laptop Pro in UK/ISO.  It's entirely up to them, as they are our exclusive distributor for Europe.

Great.  Thanks for the answer; I'll keep an eye on their site.

Offline deepthawt

• ︻̷̿┻̿═━一
    • my programming hobby site, interactive jigsaws, photos &c
« Reply #13 on: Sun, 20 January 2013, 22:09:00 »
How is the USB cable attached to the PC version of the mini quiet pro?
I saw a video of one at a trade show, I don't know if it was a prototype or final but it looked like a right angle USB connector.

More
[| Ducky Shine II 9087 Yellow LED/BlueMX  |  Saitek Eclipse II  |  IBM Model M 1391401  | Cherry G80-5000  |  Logitech diNovo Mini  |  Microsoft Natural Ergonomic 4000  |  Matias Quiet Pro PC  |  Dell TH836  |  NEC KB-6923  |  Fujitsu FKB4700  |  GearHead Mini USB  KB1700U (89 key) | Filco Majestouch-2 ninja/blues  |   Matias Mini Quiet Pro PC | Ducky Shine 4/Clear MX | E Element RGB Silver/Black Outemu |]

Offline Matias

« Reply #14 on: Mon, 21 January 2013, 03:54:21 »
I saw a video of one at a trade show, I don't know if it was a prototype or final but it looked like a right angle USB connector.

Yes, you are correct.

The cable connects flush against the top edge of the keyboard, with the cable plug to the left.  See attached.

12146-0

Offline ValerieV

« Reply #15 on: Mon, 21 January 2013, 19:32:53 »
That's a great idea because now i can put it on top of my laptop and have more space. Thanks Matias! I am definitely buying a compact clicky keyboard. If only you made it bluetooth as well like you did with the other model. :mad:

Offline luckynet

« Reply #16 on: Mon, 18 March 2013, 02:11:40 »
just got mine, ordered from the site, then directly shipped from taiwan.. oh joy!!
Realforce 104U - HHKB Pro 2 dental band - HHKB Pro 2 Hasu's bluetooth controller - CM novatouch silent mod - Royal Kludge Topre clones
Filco Magestouch 2 Brown - Duckyshine 9008s Brown - QFR white - Plum MX 96 Blue - KBT Race Red - SS 7G Black - Poker blue - ducky shine 69
IBM Model M SSK
Matias quiet pro - V60 matias clicky

Offline ValerieV

« Reply #17 on: Mon, 18 March 2013, 18:06:29 »
WTF! Am I the only one who hasn't gotten mine yet?  :mad:

Offline polpo

• http://polpo.org/
« Reply #18 on: Tue, 19 March 2013, 11:46:08 »
Still don't have mine! Ordered at 9:27AM PST on January 8th.
Matias Mini Quiet Pro / DSI SMK-88 (Cherry Black) / IBM Model M (10 Jul 86) / ThinkPad Travel Keyboard with Ultranav

Offline iri

« Reply #19 on: Wed, 20 March 2013, 04:21:43 »
Still don't have mine! Ordered at 3:40PM GMT on January 9th.
(...)Whereas back then I wrote about the tyranny of the majority, today I'd combine that with the tyranny of the minorities. These days, you have to be careful of both. They both want to control you. The first group, by making you do the same thing over and over again. The second group is indicated by the letters I get from the Vassar girls who want me to put more women's lib in The Martian Chronicles, or from blacks who want more black people in Dandelion Wine.
I say to both bunches, Whether you're a majority or minority, bug off! To hell with anybody who wants to tell me what to write. Their society breaks down into subsections of minorities who then, in effect, burn books by banning them. All this political correctness that's rampant on campuses is b.s.

-Ray Bradbury

Offline iri

« Reply #20 on: Wed, 20 March 2013, 04:23:56 »
their shipping is called Matias Faster Shipping, lol

-Ray Bradbury

Offline deepthawt

• ︻̷̿┻̿═━一
    • my programming hobby site, interactive jigsaws, photos &c
« Reply #21 on: Wed, 20 March 2013, 23:29:20 »
Still don't have mine! Ordered at 3:40PM GMT on January 9th.
well you were betting you would get yours last anyway  :P
More
[| Ducky Shine II 9087 Yellow LED/BlueMX  |  Saitek Eclipse II  |  IBM Model M 1391401  | Cherry G80-5000  |  Logitech diNovo Mini  |  Microsoft Natural Ergonomic 4000  |  Matias Quiet Pro PC  |  Dell TH836  |  NEC KB-6923  |  Fujitsu FKB4700  |  GearHead Mini USB  KB1700U (89 key) | Filco Majestouch-2 ninja/blues  |   Matias Mini Quiet Pro PC | Ducky Shine 4/Clear MX | E Element RGB Silver/Black Outemu |]

Offline Chrontius

« Reply #22 on: Sun, 19 May 2013, 19:28:44 »
So, a perhaps heretical question - why not do like the Razer Orochi and build one model that does Bluetooth and USB?

Edited to add:  Apparently the $40 price difference may have something to do with it.
« Last Edit: Sun, 19 May 2013, 19:37:35 by Chrontius »

Offline Matias

« Reply #23 on: Tue, 21 May 2013, 17:31:29 »
So, a perhaps heretical question - why not do like the Razer Orochi and build one model that does Bluetooth and USB?

Edited to add:  Apparently the $40 price difference may have something to do with it.

We have one that does Bluetooth and USB...

http://matias.ca/onekeyboard/tactile

Offline Chrontius

« Reply #24 on: Thu, 23 May 2013, 15:06:39 »
I was thinking of one of the Mac layout tenkeyless keyboards with USB, even if the USB was an afterthought - only one company makes bluetooth-capable KVMs, and they certainly don't work with displayport.  And they're discontinued because the video passing through switch was so badly degraded.

Not that I will particularly mind, I want a numpad.

Though with a proper desk, I'd almost want the arrows and the numpad on the left of the main keyboard segment instead of the right.

Offline BucklingSpring

« Reply #25 on: Sat, 10 August 2013, 10:01:16 »
@Matias

Is it possible to make a special order of the BT with PC keycaps set instead of Mac?

If yes, what kind of premium are we talking about?

Thanks
In memory of smallfry 1996-2013
Boards I own, click ->
More
Ducky x2 (9008G2 Pro PBT/MX Green and Mini MX Red), Matias x2 (QP and Mini QP Dampened ALPS), Topre RealForce x4 (87U 55g/Digilog case, 103U-UW & 104UG High-Profile x2), Filco Majestouch x2 (TKL MX Blue & V2 AI 104 MX Blue), IBM-M x2 (BS & RD), Unicomp-M x5 (BS black on black x2, BS Ivory x2, QT Ultra-Classic), Deck x4 (Legend MX Black & MX Clear, Hassium & Francium w/ MX Brown), DAS III (MX Blue), KBT Pure Pro 60% (MX Red), NMB-RT8256CW+ x2 (black space invader), XArmor U9BL-S (MX Brown) given for free to someone I hate, CM X2 (Trigger/MX Green + Storm TKL/NovaTouch), TVS GOLD (MX Blue) and a many many more (NMB, DELL, MS, ATT, KeyTronic, Etc...)

Offline Matias

« Reply #26 on: Sun, 11 August 2013, 11:54:40 »
@Matias

Is it possible to make a special order of the BT with PC keycaps set instead of Mac?

If yes, what kind of premium are we talking about?

Thanks

Okay, I checked and just heard back...

We have a defective but mint condition Quiet Pro that you could harvest keycaps from (and other parts too).  You can have it for $50.

One possible deal breaker that you should be aware of: Mac keyboards have the Alt and Windows key positions swapped relative to the standard PC layout.  This will drive you nuts if you use those keys regularly.  Of course, if you're handy with a soldering iron, you could always add jumpers to fix this.  There are also software options to swap them.

Let me know if you have any other questions.

Offline BucklingSpring

« Reply #27 on: Wed, 14 August 2013, 18:09:20 »
This is a tempting offer.

"Of course, if you're handy with a soldering iron, you could always add jumpers to fix this."
I'm actually decent with an iron but wouldn't know what to do with it.

Can you provide a "diagram" to show which lines to jump where?

Okay, I checked and just heard back...

We have a defective but mint condition Quiet Pro that you could harvest keycaps from (and other parts too).  You can have it for $50.

One possible deal breaker that you should be aware of: Mac keyboards have the Alt and Windows key positions swapped relative to the standard PC layout.  This will drive you nuts if you use those keys regularly.  Of course, if you're handy with a soldering iron, you could always add jumpers to fix this.  There are also software options to swap them.

Let me know if you have any other questions.
Boards I own, click ->
More
Ducky x2 (9008G2 Pro PBT/MX Green and Mini MX Red), Matias x2 (QP and Mini QP Dampened ALPS), Topre RealForce x4 (87U 55g/Digilog case, 103U-UW & 104UG High-Profile x2), Filco Majestouch x2 (TKL MX Blue & V2 AI 104 MX Blue), IBM-M x2 (BS & RD), Unicomp-M x5 (BS black on black x2, BS Ivory x2, QT Ultra-Classic), Deck x4 (Legend MX Black & MX Clear, Hassium & Francium w/ MX Brown), DAS III (MX Blue), KBT Pure Pro 60% (MX Red), NMB-RT8256CW+ x2 (black space invader), XArmor U9BL-S (MX Brown) given for free to someone I hate, CM X2 (Trigger/MX Green + Storm TKL/NovaTouch), TVS GOLD (MX Blue) and a many many more (NMB, DELL, MS, ATT, KeyTronic, Etc...)

Offline Matias

« Reply #28 on: Thu, 15 August 2013, 02:57:23 »
"Of course, if you're handy with a soldering iron, you could always add jumpers to fix this."
I'm actually decent with an iron but wouldn't know what to do with it.

Can you provide a "diagram" to show which lines to jump where?

Okay, I have another piece of good news for you...

I just got word that our Korean distributor has ordered a PC version of the Laptop Pro.  If you get that one, you won't have to do any soldering.  You can replace the keycaps if you like, but the Korean layout is essentially the same as US.

Offline BucklingSpring

« Reply #29 on: Mon, 19 August 2013, 18:36:46 »
^Woot - I'm IN - PM on it's way.
Boards I own, click ->
More

Offline MarkPharaoh

« Reply #30 on: Sat, 24 August 2013, 14:15:10 »
Okay, am I dumb and am missing something obvious here or what: fn+N doesn't activate num lock for me. The only way I have gotten it to work is to HOLD down fn+N and then with a third finger type on the numpad. That is absurd. Also found nothing on the website about this. Thoughts?
Current: HHKB Pro 2, 87u 55g 10AE, FC600C, Model M 1391401

Offline Burz

• maybe get a blister on yo' little finger...
« Reply #31 on: Sat, 24 August 2013, 20:33:06 »
Okay, am I dumb and am missing something obvious here or what: fn+N doesn't activate num lock for me. The only way I have gotten it to work is to HOLD down fn+N and then with a third finger type on the numpad. That is absurd. Also found nothing on the website about this. Thoughts?

I noticed the same thing. Assumed its because of a bug, but I wasn't anticipating the feature in the first place.
Matias Mini QuietPro  \\ Dell AT101W - Black ALPS  \\ SIIG MiniTouch x2 White XM - Monterey  \\ Colemak layout.

Offline Matias

« Reply #32 on: Thu, 29 August 2013, 15:05:10 »

Yes, that's how we designed it, though we're open to changing it in a future version, if enough people want that.  Let me explain...

The number pad function was included to allow users to type special symbols via Alt+NumberPad sequences.  It was never intended to be used as an actual number pad.

We should also distinguish between "Number Pad Lock" and "Num Lock".  Num Lock is the key that switches the number pad between numbers and navigation keys on PCs (on Mac, it's the Clear key).  What you're asking for is a Num Pad Lock function.

Offline Burz

« Reply #33 on: Thu, 29 August 2013, 18:18:38 »
I found that you don't have to hold it down. You can tap fn+N, then use just fn+(alphanum) to output numbers. But you still have to hold fn while doing this.

Also, I'm not sure about the official explanation here: Not only is it terribly clunky and bound to confuse anyone who has used the numpad feature on a laptop, but I fail to see what the symbols / . * + - have to do with entering special symbols.
Matias Mini QuietPro  \\ Dell AT101W - Black ALPS  \\ SIIG MiniTouch x2 White XM - Monterey  \\ Colemak layout.

Offline MarkPharaoh

« Reply #34 on: Thu, 29 August 2013, 19:40:51 »

Yes, that's how we designed it, though we're open to changing it in a future version, if enough people want that.  Let me explain...

The number pad function was included to allow users to type special symbols via Alt+NumberPad sequences.  It was never intended to be used as an actual number pad.

We should also distinguish between "Number Pad Lock" and "Num Lock".  Num Lock is the key that switches the number pad between numbers and navigation keys on PCs (on Mac, it's the Clear key).  What you're asking for is a Num Pad Lock function.

Slightly confusing as that's not how every other manufacture to my knowledge does it, but I understand. The things that confuses me is to what Burz has pointed out: the reasoning behind the / . * + - if it's intended to be used for special symbols ż (god, that was such a ***** to type that symbol)

Offline Matias

« Reply #35 on: Thu, 29 August 2013, 20:35:47 »
Slightly confusing as that's not how every other manufacture to my knowledge does it, but I understand. The things that confuses me is to what Burz has pointed out: the reasoning behind the / . * + - if it's intended to be used for special symbols ż (god, that was such a ***** to type that symbol)

BTW, are you on Mac or PC?

The Alt key shortcuts only work in Windows.

Offline MarkPharaoh

« Reply #36 on: Thu, 29 August 2013, 20:55:40 »

PC

EDIT: also, does someone have a macro to swap the Ctrl and Caps Lock key via AutoHotkey? ty
« Last Edit: Thu, 29 August 2013, 21:15:09 by MarkPharaoh »

Offline Burz

« Reply #37 on: Fri, 30 August 2013, 05:34:04 »

PC

EDIT: also, does someone have a macro to swap the Ctrl and Caps Lock key via AutoHotkey? ty

Using CapsLock as a Backspace here.   :cool:

Thinking about swapping Ctrl and Alt. Now that I'm using Linux more and OS X less I'm finding all the Ctrl key stuff annoying because of the key's position. Having a Ctrl where Alt is would make the Linux setup similar to OSX in the GUI (OSX arrangement was always easier, IMHO).

Offline MarkPharaoh

« Reply #38 on: Fri, 30 August 2013, 12:00:49 »

PC

Using CapsLock as a Backspace here.   :cool:

Thinking about swapping Ctrl and Alt. Now that I'm using Linux more and OS X less I'm finding all the Ctrl key stuff annoying because of the key's position. Having a Ctrl where Alt is would make the Linux setup similar to OSX in the GUI (OSX arrangement was always easier, IMHO).

I use my HHKB the most and my RF with the swapped ctrl/caps lock when I had it. I don't ever want to go back. Also find myself doing a lot of \\\\\ on this board, lol.

Offline Matias

« Reply #39 on: Fri, 30 August 2013, 15:01:10 »

I can do that for you.

Any other changes you want, while I'm at it?

Offline Matias

« Reply #40 on: Fri, 30 August 2013, 15:03:16 »

I have this setup myself when I'm on Windows.  Makes keyboard shortcuts on a PC actually useable.  :-)

Offline MarkPharaoh

« Reply #41 on: Fri, 30 August 2013, 17:44:35 »

I can do that for you.

Any other changes you want, while I'm at it?

Just that, thank you :)

Offline JaccoW

• Fire Typer!!
  • * Elevated Elder
  • Keyboard is Lava!
« Reply #42 on: Sat, 18 January 2014, 17:54:59 »
Always told myself I would buy one of your keyboards once you'd do a TKL.
But right now I am completely out of money.  :p

Consider this board on the shortlist to be my next keyboard.  :thumb:
|||Daily driver: Duck Orion TKL
|||My other keyboards :
More
|||The Original|Home|Work|Numpad|Play|Endgame|Keycaps
x
|Déck Legend Frost|Keycool 87 LE|Leopold FC660M|FC 210TP|Raptor K1 Gaming|Duck Orion TKL|My keycaps & sets
|Pics|Pics|Pics|Pics|Pics|Pics

|||Want to know what Keycap stores there are? Check out my Keyboard Pearltree and my (FS/FT/WTB) thread

Offline jeantil

« Reply #43 on: Mon, 20 January 2014, 05:32:50 »
OK I am still learning my way around this forum  and I realize I didn't post my query in the correct topic, so here I go with a repost (initially in http://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=52440.msg1195538#msg1195538)

I am considering buying a Mini Quiet Pro as my first keyboard. Matias explained that the Mini Quiet Pro would be USB for PC and bluetooth for Mac. He also said :
Of course, there's nothing to stop anyone from using the PC keyboard on a Mac, or vice versa.
(http://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=39057.msg761187#msg761187)

However I wonder : Will the Mac function keys also work in such a setup  (USB used on a Mac) ? (mostly screen brightness & volume) or do I really have to buy the bluetooth one ?

(ps: I have spent quite some time searching for this specific answer both here and on the internet but couldn't find a definitive answer so far)

Offline jeantil

« Reply #44 on: Mon, 27 January 2014, 07:59:27 »
I ended up ordering the keyboard without a clear answer on the mac function keys compatibility (never got a response to the inquiry I sent to matias.ca using the website contact form). Anyway the function keys are indeed compatible and I have volume and brightness control from the keyboard.

It is a fine keyboard indeed :) Count me as happy  :thumb:

PS : I don't really care but my wife couldn't stop laughing at the french translation on the box ...

Offline jacobolus

« Reply #45 on: Tue, 28 January 2014, 02:25:20 »
The translation has come up before: http://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=46809.5

Offline Matias

« Reply #46 on: Tue, 28 January 2014, 02:28:35 »
I ended up ordering the keyboard without a clear answer on the mac function keys compatibility (never got a response to the inquiry I sent to matias.ca using the website contact form).

...which is my fault — very sorry...

As the resident Mac/Unix guy at Matias, I answer most of these questions myself.  Unfortunately, as we are heading into CNY (Chinese New Year) I've been crazy busy trying to finish off some projects before everybody blows off for 2-4 weeks.

A small mountain of unanswered emails awaits...   :eek:

Anyway the function keys are indeed compatible and I have volume and brightness control from the keyboard.

Yes, Scroll Lock and Pause keys control screen brightness, and you can swap the Alt and Win keys into the correct positions for Option and Command by following these steps...

http://matias.ca/pctomackeyboard

It is a fine keyboard indeed :) Count me as happy  :thumb:

Great!   :D

PS : I don't really care but my wife couldn't stop laughing at the french translation on the box ...

Yes, I have heard that before...

Our translator actually puts a lot of effort into those, but it seems that French varies a lot between regions.  They always end up sound mangled to somebody.  Maybe next time we'll just use Google.   ;)

Offline BucklingSpring

« Reply #47 on: Wed, 29 January 2014, 19:31:36 »

Yes, I have heard that before...

Our translator actually puts a lot of effort into those, but it seems that French varies a lot between regions.  They always end up sound mangled to somebody.  Maybe next time we'll just use Google.   ;)

Now you are pushing it. I dare you to find one single French region in world where they are not going to laugh at this one. I think your translator's ego is just too big to admit it was an error. I can assure you that this cute typo is not going to stop me from buying more Matias keyboards or recommend them to others.

Please don't use Google.
Boards I own, click ->
More

Offline sordna

« Reply #48 on: Thu, 18 June 2015, 12:36:46 »

Yes, you are correct.

The cable connects flush against the top edge of the keyboard, with the cable plug to the left.  See attached.

Show Image

(Attachment Link)

Sorry to revive this thread but I need to quote this image. It shows a micro USB right angle connector. My laptop pro has 3 standard size USB ports. Which makes it hard to charge since most charging cables people have lying around are micro-usb! Are there revisions of the Laptop Pro with micro USB connectors and where do I find one ?
« Last Edit: Thu, 18 June 2015, 12:40:35 by sordna »
Kinesis Contoured Advantage & Advantage2 LF with Cherry MX Red switches / Extra keys mod / O-ring dampening mod / Dvorak layout. ErgoDox with buzzer and LED mod.
Also: Kinesis Advantage Classic, Kinesis Advantage2, Data911 TG3, Fingerworks Touchstream LP, IBM SSK (Buckling spring), Goldtouch GTU-0077 keyboard

Offline Top Gear

« Reply #49 on: Wed, 31 July 2019, 04:00:10 »
Good stuff.