geekhack Community > New Members

Fresh Mechanical Keyboard Addict Here!

(1/2) > >>

electrogeek007:
Hello all, this past summer I had some spare money, so I researched and bought a Ducky Shine (MX Browns, blue LEDs) for my main computer. I was quite pleased with the keyboard, so a few months later, I bought a QFR (MX Blues) for my other computer. I really enjoy the Blue switches, and I will soon be buying a new keycap set for the board to replace the (somewhat) ugly one it comes with. I would also like to add to my keyboard collection with different types of switches. I can already seem the money sprouting wings and flying out of my wallet, never to be seen again.  ;D

keymaster:
Ah, fresh meat!

Which set are you thinking of getting for the QFR? I have one with MX blues also. I'm thinking of getting Dolch once a group buy or a vendor has them available.

Welcome :)

mashby:

--- Quote from: electrogeek007 on Mon, 25 February 2013, 13:43:35 ---I can already seem the money sprouting wings and flying out of my wallet, never to be seen again.  ;D

--- End quote ---

Then you've definitely came to the right place.  :p

Welcome!

esoomenona:
You may be a keyboard addict, but you ain't fresh azimiz.

lazerpointer:
Welcome. The rabbit hole goes much deeper...  If you stop at key caps, your wallet may forgive you yet  :rolleyes:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version