geekhack Community > Off Topic

Who was SmallFry

<< < (2/9) > >>

Tym:
Jesus this feels strange, I can't imagine someone asking this question 2 months ago.

GeeGee:

--- Quote from: rowdy on Mon, 12 August 2013, 05:52:59 ---A good friend of many and a very valuable member of the Geekhack community who was taken from us far too soon.

--- End quote ---
Yeah from what I've just read I can tell how important he was to everyone on here.
It seems like he was a very likeable person. Shame I never got to meet him.

GeeGee:

--- Quote from: Tym on Mon, 12 August 2013, 06:02:00 ---Jesus this feels strange, I can't imagine someone asking this question 2 months ago.

--- End quote ---
Sorry, as I've said I'm new. :)

CalmB4tehPwn:
I'm new here as well, but I've read through his memorial threads, as well as the update thread from when it happened.

I know it's always hard to lose a friend, especially one that you know you could have, and should have gotten to know better. I've been there, but the best thing you can do is let his family know how much he was loved, and remind them year after year. Let them know when you think of him 6 months, 2 years, or even 10 years from know. Let them know he still has a place in your heart.

I wish I could have known him, and it's things like this that makes you value the little friendships you make all the more.

cactux:
He is/was a real gentleman and a very valuable GH member. R.I.P

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version