geekhack Community > geekhack Media

Post Your KeyKollectiv Keycaps!

<< < (2/194) > >>

Sent:

--- Quote from: dustinhxc on Wed, 07 October 2015, 20:22:20 ---WOW! I thought there would be way more photos by now. I was one of the last modifier irders made, I believe. Most of the buyers must be on Reddit I assume, ey?

These were well worth the wait, these are AMAZING! First off, Ive been wishing an Artisan would make modifier caps. No one seemed to want to do it.. Synjin made a partial orange set which was close, but he never finished the whole set. (I understand why, now that Kudos says how hard it was and he doesn't wish to do it again) BUT, he made some! So that is what matters right now. :] The color is amazing and the quality is superb! Awesome caps man.  :cool:

Shallow Mallow Purple, HHKB Pro 2 Set

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

--- End quote ---

That's ridiculously sexy.

rowdy:

--- Quote from: dustinhxc on Wed, 07 October 2015, 20:22:20 ---WOW! I thought there would be way more photos by now. I was one of the last modifier irders made, I believe. Most of the buyers must be on Reddit I assume, ey?

These were well worth the wait, these are AMAZING! First off, Ive been wishing an Artisan would make modifier caps. No one seemed to want to do it.. Synjin made a partial orange set which was close, but he never finished the whole set. (I understand why, now that Kudos says how hard it was and he doesn't wish to do it again) BUT, he made some! So that is what matters right now. :] The color is amazing and the quality is superb! Awesome caps man.  :cool:

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

--- End quote ---

That's fantastyc!

I also like how you colour-coordinate your watermark :))

trizkut:

'Triumphant Teal' mods~

Kudos:

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

--- End quote ---

I need to send you more stuff. You make looking good so easy. Those angles...

btctopre:

--- Quote from: dustinhxc on Wed, 07 October 2015, 20:22:20 ---Shallow Mallow Purple, HHKB Pro 2 Set

Show Image
--- End quote ---

Jesus. Don't think I'd seen any pictures of a production-release purple set yet, that's one hell of a way to introduce it. Great pictures, great set!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version