Author Topic: KeyForge  (Read 2173039 times)

Offline krey

Re: KeyForge - FSF
« Reply #5200 on: Sat, 22 December 2018, 09:27:27 »
Hopefully this will be the first of my shishis.

Thanks! :)
Kepler FC65 | 7v | Think6.5 v1 | Maja | G60 | TX75v2 | Fjell | Klippe x2 | Acrylic Tofu | CA66 | Norbaforce

Offline cucgach

« Reply #5201 on: Sat, 22 December 2018, 09:37:33 »
Invoices just went out! Thanks for all the kind words everyone :)

You have the weekend to pay invoices, PM me if you need more time. Love you all

Sent a PM to you regarding the invoices. Thank you for your hard work and Merry Christmas this lovely community.

Current: Filco TKL Majestouch | TX60 antique brass | NIU40 silver | H360 burgundy | tr.mk wooden 60 | Imperial Hue 60 | Tofu 65 silver | Tofu WKL navy | Gergo Kit: black PCB | Space65 gray/silver | VN66 Black
Future: none
Past: TinaC HHKB gray | TX84Se titan gray | Leopold 660M white | GSX96 R2 purple | Rama M60-A lake | 0.01 Z70 silver | E7-V1 MAO | Rama M6-A | TMO50 green/poly | HB85 black/gray | TX108se titan gray | Typewriter68 ceramic white | Think6.5 frost poly

Offline Jaxxstatic

• Haptic Recon
« Reply #5202 on: Sat, 22 December 2018, 11:49:44 »
Oh snap!!! Voodoo Avocado Shishi! So stoked to have finally won one!

Offline EternalD

• Workin' on it
« Reply #5203 on: Sat, 22 December 2018, 11:52:16 »
First win! Happy holidays to everyone and thanks Keyforge :)

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

Offline YC1920

« Reply #5204 on: Sun, 23 December 2018, 18:10:02 »
That time when you are hoping some poor soul didn't pay their invoice so you can hopefully scoop them caps up ;) It's a wonderful time of the year... Merry Christmas Sneaky and Sneaky fans! (No for real tho I'm hoping somebody played themselves on the invoicing... no mercy out here in the cap game... lmao)  :thumb:
We out here! Keep it classy San Diego! - the greatest news anchor that ever lived.

Offline LightningXI

• * Elevated Elder
  • PPD
    • ArtisanMacro
« Reply #5205 on: Mon, 24 December 2018, 02:08:47 »
Do wish I had gotten one, but no dice. Happy holidays to all!

Offline Albru

« Reply #5206 on: Mon, 24 December 2018, 03:23:39 »
Nice, Zodiac Mulder going my way... the colorway is sick, but I have a feeling that I'll be swapping it for a Mulder v3 in the future, so I can enjoy that La Muerte feeling :P

Offline phorx

• ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
« Reply #5207 on: Mon, 24 December 2018, 06:18:55 »
There were SO many great caps!  I bet even someone that won four caps would wish they could have gotten more. 

Offline YC1920

« Reply #5208 on: Sun, 30 December 2018, 20:10:40 »
Posting here too, because why not... About the detail on these bad boys... Spectacular! My man is a keycap monster!
We out here! Keep it classy San Diego! - the greatest news anchor that ever lived.

Offline ez50bucks

« Reply #5209 on: Fri, 11 January 2019, 18:26:00 »
Does anyone have any info of this raffle :)) i won one but didn't know how long can i reach my house :p so exciting

Offline UsualSuspectXXX

• (⌐■_■)⊃━☆゚.*・。゚
« Reply #5210 on: Fri, 11 January 2019, 18:27:48 »
Does anyone have any info of this raffle :)) i won one but didn't know how long can i reach my house :p so exciting

Yea, same dude. I haven't gotten a shipping notification yet.

Offline radical_usa

« Reply #5211 on: Fri, 11 January 2019, 18:33:02 »
Should be going out the 25th

https://www.keyforge.com/forgemas/

Offline ez50bucks

« Reply #5212 on: Fri, 11 January 2019, 20:32:51 »
Should be going out the 25th

https://www.keyforge.com/forgemas/

oopsss  :( didn't notice that  :)) hope it will come early  :cool: :cool: :cool:
« Last Edit: Fri, 11 January 2019, 20:45:43 by ez50bucks »

Offline UsualSuspectXXX

• (⌐■_■)⊃━☆゚.*・。゚
« Reply #5213 on: Sat, 12 January 2019, 06:39:09 »

Offline Sneaky Potato

• * Maker
  • Gunslinger
« Reply #5214 on: Wed, 16 January 2019, 23:04:11 »

Hey everyone!

First, I wanted to give a few updates and give people a peek at what’s under the hood for the coming few months.
For those that didn't see, I posted an update on the Forgemas page a while back (www.keyforge.com/forgemas) letting you know that packages from the second week of Forgemas will be shipped on January 25th. The reason for the delay is that there are more caps than the first week had, and I needed some time to recover from the holidays.

Speaking of that, many of you have probably noticed that I haven’t been as active lately as usual. After the holidays I needed to take a bit of a step back, both mentally and physically, and spend some time with my family. Being an artisan is extremely rewarding, but it’s also very time-consuming. People see the caps and the sales, but they often don’t see all the work behind the scenes that keeps the business afloat and running. I’m constantly working on future projects, paperwork, inventory, taxes, and reordering stuff in order to keep everything running smoothly. I spend days trying to coordinate colors before mixing, researching keysets, and finally mixing resin in preparation for sales. Etc, etc, etc. There's a lot that goes on, and it can be challenging to do them all by yourself. However, I think that great strides have been made in the quality of my keys over the past year. I'm really proud of the way keys are coming out, and I've tried my best to make them as consistently as possible. Running a small art studio/business by yourself sure is challenging, but it's rewarding to build something completely by yourself and see it actually work.

A few of you know that I’ve been dealing with an on/off again sickness over the past 3-4 months that has really put me down. I try not to talk about it much because it sounds like an excuse when things aren’t moving as quickly as expected, but basically I had a never-ending cold and fever for weeks on end. They finally figured out that my immune system was getting trashed due to my "work all night so I can spend some time with the family during the day" plan. Apparently my body doesn’t like staying up all night, so with the new year I’ve adjusted back to a normal day schedule (which I hate because I’m more productive at night). As soon as I adjusted back to a day schedule, my symptoms cleared up quickly and I feel much, much better. Know that I’m letting you guys know these things not for pity, but so you have an idea what’s going on in my world and how it effects keys and sales. I think it’s important to keep you guys in the loop with that stuff. Know that keeping you guys happy with quick shipping and quick communication are important to me. While I'm not Amazon, I'm going to continue to try to improve both of those areas the best that I can in the coming weeks and months.

Second, I’m going to be doing some work ASAP on a few areas in the coming weeks. These changes include:

- Updated Sale Notification Email entry form (current one is broken)

- Updates to photos and language on the site

- Creating storefront to sell t-shirts, stickers, etc.

- Monthly Sale Notification Emails (to keep you in the loop)

- New, insanely thick and protective bubble mailers for International Packages to prevent key damage in transit

- Separate branded shipping boxes for Commissions, better suited for the boxes in transit

- Option to purchase "Blind Bag" on storefront which will contain a cap from a pool of leftover keys from previous sales

These changes will take place over the next few weeks. I have also FINALLY fixed the issue of international tracking emails not always including a tracking number.

Finally, I will be adjusting the way I do sales in 2019. Starting in February, I will be retiring FSF and moving to one single sale per month with 3-4 colorways to choose from. This will make shipping easier on me, as well as give you guys a few options rather than just a single key every sale. I'll provide more details about this once Forgemas finishes shipping, but for now just stay tuned. I am also working on a few new sculpts that will be debuting soon :)

I want to thank every one of you for your support in 2018. It means the world to me, my wife, and my daughter. Also Oatmeal and Noodles send boops.
« Last Edit: Wed, 16 January 2019, 23:06:47 by Sneaky Potato »

Offline Wongstongs

« Reply #5215 on: Wed, 16 January 2019, 23:08:06 »
Holy wall of text Batman. Glad you’re feeling better and looking forward to the new sale format!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline fishinaspacesuit

« Reply #5216 on: Wed, 16 January 2019, 23:19:33 »
Wew this is a detailed update, thanks so much for the transparency! All of these make sense and I'm honestly quite excited for just a single sale per month (24 hours window please!)

Looking forward to your blind bag sales notifications and swag!

Offline 2ndRoad805

« Reply #5217 on: Wed, 16 January 2019, 23:22:36 »
I love your craft. We should definitely come last to your mental and physical well-being. Our bottomless appetites aren’t worth sacrificing any of that. Good luck with streamlining!

Offline nhathoangJS

• 60% WK is the best layout
« Reply #5218 on: Wed, 16 January 2019, 23:24:48 »
You are the best

Sent from my Xperia using Tapatalk

Tx60 Champage Gold w SA Chocolatier

Offline Sneaky Potato

• * Maker
  • Gunslinger
« Reply #5219 on: Wed, 16 January 2019, 23:32:53 »
Wew this is a detailed update, thanks so much for the transparency! All of these make sense and I'm honestly quite excited for just a single sale per month (24 hours window please!)

Looking forward to your blind bag sales notifications and swag!

Monthly sales will have a larger window for entry, at least a few hours to enter. There will still be occasional flash sale and secret sales that are more difficult to get into :)

Offline orionstein

« Reply #5220 on: Wed, 16 January 2019, 23:34:41 »
It's all good! Excited to see the future!

Sent from my LM-G710 using Tapatalk

Offline apossardt

« Reply #5221 on: Wed, 16 January 2019, 23:39:56 »
Glad to hear everything is ok. You gotta remember to take care of yourself too! And I will most certainly be copping a tee whenever you put them up.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Offline nephlock

« Reply #5222 on: Wed, 16 January 2019, 23:40:58 »
Glad you are feeling better dude! Health and family first!

Offline RamenTechMech

« Reply #5223 on: Wed, 16 January 2019, 23:53:04 »
Everyone here supports you and your decisions!!! Glad you are feeling a lot better now :)  :thumb:
Can't wait to see what you have in store for us in 2019!  ;D

Offline juntheboon

« Reply #5224 on: Wed, 16 January 2019, 23:55:58 »
Hope you get back to tip top shape soon! Love seeing updates from you  :thumb:

Offline ikarus214

« Reply #5225 on: Thu, 17 January 2019, 00:54:46 »
Great to here that you have figured things out and they are all in place now. I'm happy that you got well and regained your health. Stay strong man and do many more great works, and don't hesitate to let us understand your situations.

Sent from my MI 8 using Tapatalk

Offline YC1920

« Reply #5226 on: Thu, 17 January 2019, 01:22:18 »
You are a beast my dude! Don’t sweat it. You take your time fam. This community doesn’t deserve your kindness! Hope you fully recover. Sometimes the sickness just drags along for months. It sucks. I respect the artisan process. It requires skill, dedication and a lot of patience. But most of all, you are out here sacrificing time with your loved ones to make people happy. You are building a community and reaching people on a personal note. Respect the process y’all! Always best of luck fam!

Offline kolyz

« Reply #5227 on: Thu, 17 January 2019, 10:10:09 »
Keep up the great work! Happy to hear you are doing better and fully support your decision to spend more time with family! Cheers  :)

Offline Grumms

« Reply #5228 on: Fri, 18 January 2019, 08:39:57 »
Everyone appreciates the amazing work you do! Glad you're feeling better.  :thumb:

Offline Lormania

« Reply #5229 on: Fri, 18 January 2019, 18:36:58 »
Looking forward to a more healthy you this year! Thanks for letting us know!

Offline Auxo

• Formerly CJD_Anthony
« Reply #5230 on: Wed, 23 January 2019, 10:39:47 »
Just saw this update. Take your time in getting better my dude. I'd much happier volunteer in taking my shipment late than risk your health and time with your family. For any future sales that I participate in and am fortunate to win, definitely know that I'll accept packages shipped at your convenience rather than a hard due date!
UNREALFORCE TKL | KMAC Happy | LSJ Ares | LZ CLS h | NIX Sofia | Noxary X60 | OTD 356 Mini | PFU Limited HHKB Pro 2 (Black) | PFU Limited HHKB Pro 2 Type-S | PFU Limited HHKB JP Type-S | SINGA x TGR Unikorn | TGR 60% | Weaston & nachie GSKT-00 |
QFR | MJ2 TKL | "Bulgogiboard" (Keycon 104) | MIRA SE | TGR Alice | Southpaw Fullsize (pending shipping) | Daily driver: TGR Alice
Collection: Salamander PC, Keycult No1(OG) Salamander TKL, M60A, THE60, Jane V2, LZ MP, LZ GH V2, KC 1/60, OTD 456GT. Kepler, Think 6.5 Brass, Think 6.5 PC, T60, The Raine, F77, E7-V1 SE
Topre Realforce 87U 55g | Corsair K70 w/ MX Browns | Unicomp Ultra Classic
Poker 2 | LZ CE | Leopold FC700R | KMAC 1.2 | EXE | GON NS87 | GON Nerd TKL | Duck Poker | Duck Orion | Realforce 87u 55g | OTD 456GT | LZ B7 | OTD 360C | Ducky G2 Pro | Apple Extended | Apple M0116 | Apple M0116 | Cherry G80-1220HAD | Duck Octagon | HHKB Pro 2 | Duck Unicorn | LZ B8 | LZ RE | ENVKX | OTD 456GT | LZ FE | HHKB Type S | TX1800| Duck Orion V2 | LZ FE | KPad | KMAC Happy | ENVKX | LZ RV | KMAC 2 | Whale | Dolphin | EM7 | TGR Jane | VE.A | DK Saver | Matrix 10xv1.0 | Whale | HHKB BT | Dolphin v2 | EM7 v2 | SSK | SSK (Blue Label) | LZ SQ | Duck Octagon v2 | TX84 | GON Mobik | TX-CP | LZ Ergo2 | KMAC Happy HHKB | TGR 910 | TGR Tris | Matrix 8xv1.2 | KMAC Mini | Mira | Fjell | 356mini | Dolphin GH | EM7 GH | TARO EXENT | Masterkey Pro L Crysta l OTD Koala | Duck Viper | Keycult no.1 | 356mini | 356pad | Matrix 8xv2.0 | 420cl | Matrix 8xv1.0 | Whale Special | Poly Dolphin | Keycult No.2 | FMJ80 | Singa R2 Quickfire Pro | TADA 68 | Novatouch | Whitefox | Octagon v1 | Blackbird | HHKB Pro 2 | KBD75 | VE.A | X60 | Canoe | HHKB Pro 1 | FJELL | Revo One | ALPS64 | Lightsaver v3 | IBM 5140 WKL | Realforce 87u | MIRA SE | Duck Poker | Canoe | Moon | Weaven | M65-A | EXENT | Wooden Planck | Tokyo60| Viper v1 | E6-v2 | IBM SSK | CA66 | TX-CP | SINGA | TGR Alice | FJELL R2 | Klippe | JER-A06 | GSKT-00 | M60-A | Realforce 84u | AL1 | Keycult No. 1 | SaiB-CP | G81-3077SAU | DC60 | Realforce 84ub | TMO50 | G80-1800 | Leaf 80 | LZ GH-v2 | T60 | LZ MP | KMAC Happy | TGR-910RE (Al) | TGR-910RE (PC) | SKB60 | UNIKORN | TGR Jane v2 | Xeno

Offline Sneaky Potato

• * Maker
  • Gunslinger
« Reply #5231 on: Fri, 25 January 2019, 15:50:41 »
Everyone will be getting tracking sometime today, in waves. I have fixed the bug that was not displaying International Tracking numbers properly in the emails you guys were receiving, but please let me know if anybody sees the problem. I've tested it over a couple hundred emails without issue, but you never know.

Also, as I mentioned in my update, I've spent some coin and significantly upgraded the International bubble mailers. They're very thick, with massive bubbles for protection (about 3-4x the thickness of the old mailers). This should drastically reduce any instances of damage to the brown stamped packaging that can happen when international handlers aren't very gentle with their mail. Damage to the actual keys wasn't really ever a problem, but it still bothered me to see ragged and destroyed bubble mailers.

After everything is shipped this weekend I'll deal with any other package issues that have been lingering while I've been getting this sale together. Thanks guys!

Offline derznation

« Reply #5232 on: Fri, 25 January 2019, 15:53:12 »
Everyone will be getting tracking sometime today, in waves. I have fixed the bug that was not displaying International Tracking numbers properly in the emails you guys were receiving, but please let me know if anybody sees the problem. I've tested it over a couple hundred emails without issue, but you never know.

Also, as I mentioned in my update, I've spent some coin and significantly upgraded the International bubble mailers. They're very thick, with massive bubbles for protection (about 3-4x the thickness of the old mailers). This should drastically reduce any instances of damage to the brown stamped packaging that can happen when international handlers aren't very gentle with their mail. Damage to the actual keys wasn't really ever a problem, but it still bothered me to see ragged and destroyed bubble mailers.

After everything is shipped this weekend I'll deal with any other package issues that have been lingering while I've been getting this sale together. Thanks guys!

Appreciate the update! I'm actually more stoked to receive my forgemas cap than any other cap yet! Keep up the great work!

Offline Corgi Butts

« Reply #5233 on: Fri, 25 January 2019, 15:55:09 »
Just pad them with some extra bun hair for the softest layer of protection.

Offline Eric404atx

« Reply #5234 on: Fri, 25 January 2019, 15:55:29 »
I hope you feel better soon and release some more large raffles in the near future :) I have yet to win a KF cap but these V3 look so sick

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Offline Sneaky Potato

• * Maker
  • Gunslinger
« Reply #5235 on: Fri, 25 January 2019, 16:28:07 »

Or KeyForge Official Taint Hair for a strong weave of ultimate protection

Offline YC1920

« Reply #5236 on: Fri, 25 January 2019, 16:43:53 »

Still waiting on the official release date for that genuine Keyforge taint hair Sneaky! Got us hyped! lmao
Again thanks for actively looking for solutions to improve, instead of blaming the courrier. Slow claps

Offline phorx

• ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
« Reply #5237 on: Fri, 25 January 2019, 16:46:10 »

You said merchandise was coming, but I didn’t know you were branching out THAT far  :p

Offline Corgiattackkk

« Reply #5238 on: Fri, 25 January 2019, 17:21:31 »

Count me in for Hairloom 2.0

Offline crowKAKAWWW

« Reply #5239 on: Fri, 25 January 2019, 22:24:54 »

Will it smell faintly of vanilla?  ;D
RAMA M60A
KBDFans Frosted Tofu
Cannon Keys Satisfaction 75
Desk Candy Modern M0110
---
ALF x Scott G60

Offline roostrc0gburn

• * Esteemed Elder
  • its just plastic
« Reply #5240 on: Sat, 26 January 2019, 14:49:59 »

Will it smell faintly of vanilla?  ;D

its castoreum

Offline cucgach

« Reply #5241 on: Sat, 26 January 2019, 16:02:38 »
Aha... Can't wait for my Candy Striper and Blood Seal to arrive! Yay!
Current: Filco TKL Majestouch | TX60 antique brass | NIU40 silver | H360 burgundy | tr.mk wooden 60 | Imperial Hue 60 | Tofu 65 silver | Tofu WKL navy | Gergo Kit: black PCB | Space65 gray/silver | VN66 Black
Future: none
Past: TinaC HHKB gray | TX84Se titan gray | Leopold 660M white | GSX96 R2 purple | Rama M60-A lake | 0.01 Z70 silver | E7-V1 MAO | Rama M6-A | TMO50 green/poly | HB85 black/gray | TX108se titan gray | Typewriter68 ceramic white | Think6.5 frost poly

Offline libertycannon

« Reply #5242 on: Sat, 26 January 2019, 16:42:12 »
awesome

Offline libertycannon

« Reply #5243 on: Sat, 26 January 2019, 16:43:24 »
cant wait

Offline phorx

• ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
« Reply #5244 on: Sun, 27 January 2019, 06:50:43 »
I got my Forgemas tracking in what had to be the wee hours of the morning for Sneaky.  Hopefully that’s not when he was working on it  :confused:

Offline derznation

« Reply #5245 on: Sun, 27 January 2019, 09:49:39 »
Got my tracking info as well! so excited :D

Side note, my invoice says Forgemas Tri (Lucky Dip) -- does anyone know what sculpt that is?

Offline phorx

• ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
« Reply #5246 on: Sun, 27 January 2019, 10:08:04 »

Side note, my invoice says Forgemas Tri (Lucky Dip) -- does anyone know what sculpt that is?

It could be any of the three

Offline derznation

« Reply #5247 on: Sun, 27 January 2019, 13:30:48 »

It could be any of the three

Thanks!

Offline Sneaky Potato

• * Maker
  • Gunslinger
« Reply #5248 on: Mon, 28 January 2019, 14:33:10 »
The majority of you should now have tracking, and those orders will be rolling out in waves (by colorway) over the next few days to keep everything on my end organized.

If you don't have tracking yet, it's likely because you are international and there was an issue validating your address. I will be manually fixing these addresses and reaching out to those people today and tomorrow. If you've talked with me about address changes but haven't gotten your updated tracking email, have no fear; that will be taken care of today as well.

The goal here is to keep the chaos as orderly as possible on my end. I hope you all enjoy your keys :)

Offline mr scooty

« Reply #5249 on: Mon, 04 February 2019, 17:33:36 »
Has everything shipped from the Forgemas sale? I got tracking but it hasn't been picked up. Curious if you were still packing and whatnot