Author Topic: Vote for Trump  (Read 166564 times)

Offline fohat.digs

• * Elevated Elder
  • weird funny old guy
Re: Vote for Trump
« Reply #200 on: Wed, 09 November 2016, 09:08:02 »
Bernie would have beat Trump. And Trump did not get 60M votes, although he did come close.

So, basically, you can't think of even one single thing that will be better in the world because of this?

Neither can I.
"The Trump campaign announced in a letter that Republican candidates and committees are now expected to pay “a minimum of 5% of all fundraising solicitations to Trump National Committee JFC” for using his “name, image, and likeness in fundraising solicitations.”
“Any split that is higher than 5%,” the letter states, “will be seen favorably by the RNC and President Trump's campaign and is routinely reported to the highest levels of leadership within both organizations.”"

Online tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
  • OmniExpert of: Rice, Top-Ramen, Ergodox, n Females
« Reply #201 on: Wed, 09 November 2016, 09:11:31 »
Bernie would have beat Trump. And Trump did not get 60M votes, although he did come close.

So, basically, you can't think of even one single thing that will be better in the world because of this?

Neither can I.

Probably nothing much will change..  as for BETTER..

well, what do you consider better..    Because, America already has a lifestyle which exceeds that of everyone else,  paid for by everyone else's money..

So...   Better from already being arguably ,  the best-possible..   where do you go from here..   MORE borrowed money?

Online tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #202 on: Wed, 09 November 2016, 09:13:23 »
And the other piece to the American life is that,    You can't realistically make it better on the personal level,  because humans aren't really as complicated as we'd like to think we are..

We eat 3-5 ramens a day,  We take naps, we go wee, we go to bed.. 

Those things have been a conquered and guaranteed in America since the 60s ...

---  now if you're in the camp,  well I want all those things,   and don't want to work at all... hahahaha.. prolly want to invest with DOD robotics..

Online tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #203 on: Wed, 09 November 2016, 09:20:53 »
Also..  trump should go bald..

There's no reason to have that ridiculous top cover now that he's already won..

Offline Moistgun

• Slippery When Wet
  • * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #204 on: Wed, 09 November 2016, 10:15:47 »
Okay Tp, I did it. now what?

Online tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #205 on: Wed, 09 November 2016, 10:18:44 »
Okay Tp, I did it. now what?

Now you open a forex account and  trade based on the Certainty of Uncertainty..

Offline kurplop

• THE HERO WE DON'T DESERVE
« Reply #206 on: Wed, 09 November 2016, 10:29:51 »
It's hard to say where we will be in three years. I'm hopeful that, if they are true to their word, several outspoken celebrities will be leaving the country.

Offline SpAmRaY

• NOT a Moderator
  • * Certified Spammer
  • because reasons.......
« Reply #207 on: Wed, 09 November 2016, 10:31:47 »
It's hard to say where we will be in three years. I'm hopeful that, if they are true to their word, several outspoken celebrities will be leaving the country.
Sadly I think they were just 'joking'.

Online tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #208 on: Wed, 09 November 2016, 10:31:51 »

hahaha..

Help me understand celebrity h8 kurplop..  they're so far from the reality you and I reside..   

Offline SpAmRaY

• NOT a Moderator
  • * Certified Spammer
  • because reasons.......
« Reply #209 on: Wed, 09 November 2016, 10:42:05 »
What bothers me is all of the young people who have never had a job calling for the older folks to die already, because electing someone who was not there choice is somehow ruining their lives....

I want my kids to grow up expecting to have to earn what they want and not expect it to just be given to them.

Online tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #210 on: Wed, 09 November 2016, 10:47:14 »
What bothers me is all of the young people who have never had a job calling for the older folks to die already, because electing someone who was not there choice is somehow ruining their lives....

I want my kids to grow up expecting to have to earn what they want and not expect it to just be given to them.

Hahahaha.. Spam..  As an old-fart myself..  I completely understand that perspective..

But,  I don't get mad over it,  because if we're to be realistic,  Kids don't know any better..

Once they hit the 9 to 5 days of their lives..  They'll wake up fast..

Offline DanielT

• * Exquisite Elder
« Reply #211 on: Wed, 09 November 2016, 10:47:57 »

This is exactly how I feel too... same things hapen even here ...
Semnătura lu’ pește prăjit ....

Offline Geroximo

« Reply #212 on: Wed, 09 November 2016, 10:48:03 »

Online tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #213 on: Wed, 09 November 2016, 10:49:06 »
Show Image

Mexico is very dangerous, because of the unchecked criminal enterprise..

Canadians, the worst they got is , idk,  illegal poutine ?

Offline Altis

« Reply #214 on: Wed, 09 November 2016, 10:53:30 »

Hahahaha.. Spam..  As an old-fart myself..  I completely understand that perspective..

But,  I don't get mad over it,  because if we're to be realistic,  Kids don't know any better..

Once they hit the 9 to 5 days of their lives..  They'll wake up fast..

It isn't that they don't know any better... it's that they're taught to be this way at colleges/universities.

It's scary just how far they can be indoctrinated.
WhiteFox (Gateron Brown) -- Realforce 87U 45g -- Realforce 104UG (Hi Pro 45g) -- Realforce 108US 30g JIS -- HHKB Pro 2 -- IBM Model M ('90) -- IBM Model M SSK ('87) -- NMB RT-101 & RT-8255C+ (Hi-Tek Space Invaders) -- Chicony KB-5181 (Monterey Blue Alps) -- KPT-102 (KPT Alps) -- KUL ES-87 (62/65g Purple Zealios) -- CM QFR (MX Red) -- Apple Aluminum BT -- Realforce 23u Numpad -- Logitech K740 -- QSENN DT-35 -- Zenith Z-150 (Green Alps)

Offline hwood34

• underwater squad
  • * Exalted Elder
  • #1 CL stan
    • Keyboard Illuminati
« Reply #215 on: Wed, 09 November 2016, 10:53:33 »
good job dumbasses
IV KWK Info Thread & KBK Info Thread IV (out of date)

Old GBs: Gateron Switches (2015) | CF-LX R1 (2015) | CF-LX R2 (2017) | CF-LXXX (2017) | Gen.s Gem Caps (2015)

"Under no pretext should arms and ammunition be surrendered; any attempt to disarm the workers must be frustrated, by force if necessary"

Offline ygor

• eat a butt, monkey lord
« Reply #216 on: Wed, 09 November 2016, 10:56:07 »
What a ****ing nightmare.
I generally hate all keycaps. Keycaps are for poofs. Real men touchtype on stems. Non-functional artisans are awesome, I use them for the ESC key ... escape is for cowards anyways, real men go frontal assault.

Online tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #217 on: Wed, 09 November 2016, 10:56:40 »
good job dumbasses

To be perfectly frank hwood34..

If anything,  this thread cost trump more votes than it could've possibly given ... 

// Not Guilty..

Offline nubbinator

• Dabbler Supreme
  • * Maker
  • Model M "connoisseur"
« Reply #218 on: Wed, 09 November 2016, 10:57:06 »
Younger people don't want things to just be given to them ray, they want the chance that generations before them had.  Younger generations are ****ed.  There are no manufacturing jobs for them and the blue-collar work force is shrinking as jobs continue to be shipped overseas.  Unskilled jobs and jobs that don't require a degree pay enough for high school students to have spending money and that's about it.  Most end up feeling like their only option is to go to university since almost every job requires a college degree now.  That degree costs them, on average $30k and, when they get it, they're lucky to get a job that pays $25-30k a year before taxes.  Company loyalty doesn't exist anymore and management positions are overloaded with a work force that was supposed to retire years ago.  Their only chance to make more money is to change jobs every 2-3 years.  All the while, they scrap together barely enough to make it by and wonder if they'll ever be able to retire since they can't afford to start retirement planning.  They look at the housing market and many find that they'll probably be renting their whole life because houses are way overpriced, bought by out of country investors and left vacant or to rent, or bought out of speculation to flip.

If you take a sincere look at younger generations, you'd realize how ****ing bleak things look.  It's no wonder the calling for things to be different.

I'm not saying that there aren't entitled *******s in that group, but that there's a high degree of fatalism and wanting to at least have a chance when all they see is a hopeless future.
« Last Edit: Wed, 09 November 2016, 10:58:57 by nubbinator »

Online tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #219 on: Wed, 09 November 2016, 10:57:12 »
What a ****ing nightmare.

hahahaha,,  ok,  but what precisely are you worried about.

Online tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #220 on: Wed, 09 November 2016, 11:00:00 »
Younger people don't want things to just be given to them ray, they want the chance that generations before then had.  Tinder generations are ****ed.  There are no manufacturing jobs for them and the blue-collar work force is shrinking as jobs continue to be shipped overseas.  Unskilled jobs and jobs that don't require a degree pay enough for high school students to have spending money and that's about it.  Most end up feeling like their only option is to go to university since almost every job requires a college degree now.  That degree costs them, on average $30k and, when they get it, they're lucky to get a job that pays $25-30k a year before taxes.  Company loyalty doesn't exist anymore and management positions are overloaded with a work force that was supposed to retire years ago.  Their only chance to make more money is to change jobs every 2-3 years.  All the while, they scrap together barely enough to make it by and wonder if they'll ever be able to retire since they can't afford to start retirement planning.  They look at the housing market and many find that they'll probably be renting their whole life because houses are way overpriced, bought by out of country investors and left vacant or to rent, or bought out of speculation to flip.

If you take a sincere look at younger generations, you'd realize how ****ing bleak things look.  It's no wonder the calling for things to be different.

I'm not saying that there aren't entitled *******s in that group, but that there's a high degree of fatalism and wanting to at least have a chance when all they see is a hopeless future.

But this is the natural progression on the path of population contraction..   It's not Bleak in the sense that it could've happened any other way..   It's Bleak only in the sense that hey' we're over the golden age hump..

Take a look at Japan,  they're much further into this trend than we are..

You would rather we become communist ?

Offline nubbinator

• Dabbler Supreme
  • * Maker
  • Model M "connoisseur"
« Reply #221 on: Wed, 09 November 2016, 11:17:16 »
You always speak to extremes tp.  I could just as easily state that we exist in a state of tacit slavery to corporate oligarchs kept in check with beer and circus and the misguided belief in the American dream.

Online tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #222 on: Wed, 09 November 2016, 11:22:01 »
You always speak to extremes tp.  I could just as easily state that we exist in a state of tacit slavery to corporate oligarchs kept in check with beer and circus and the misguided belief in the American dream.

You misunderstand me then,   I completely agree with the above statement..

Offline fohat.digs

• * Elevated Elder
  • weird funny old guy
« Reply #223 on: Wed, 09 November 2016, 11:27:41 »

I could just as easily state that we exist in a state of tacit slavery to corporate oligarchs kept in check with beer and circus and the misguided belief in the American dream.

I would agree with this.

The tragedy is that Trump is a circus performer whose interests align with the parasites who have bled the US dry for the past 35+ years, and his core of support is precisely that group of people who have been devastated by the process. How can they not recognize this obvious fact?

"The Trump campaign announced in a letter that Republican candidates and committees are now expected to pay “a minimum of 5% of all fundraising solicitations to Trump National Committee JFC” for using his “name, image, and likeness in fundraising solicitations.”
“Any split that is higher than 5%,” the letter states, “will be seen favorably by the RNC and President Trump's campaign and is routinely reported to the highest levels of leadership within both organizations.”"

Online tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #224 on: Wed, 09 November 2016, 11:31:22 »

I could just as easily state that we exist in a state of tacit slavery to corporate oligarchs kept in check with beer and circus and the misguided belief in the American dream.

I would agree with this.

The tragedy is that Trump is a circus performer whose interests align with the parasites who have bled the US dry for the past 35+ years, and his core of support is precisely that group of people who have been devastated by the process. How can they not recognize this obvious fact?

Any Human-Being placed into the position of power and wealth behave identically..

So, ya'll old guys really need to stop perpetuating the incorrect notion that there 's a CHOICE involved here..

There is no evil or light..

There is no better system of organization , due to the flaws and shortcomings of humanity.. 

It is not a matter of individual will power or belief..

We can only ever envision the idealistic behaviors ,   but to truly put them into action is an affront to our core function as a survival machine..

Offline chyros

• a.k.a. Thomas
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • Hello and welcome.
« Reply #225 on: Wed, 09 November 2016, 11:41:55 »
Well, this ought to be fun. The last Republican president waged multiple illegal wars, publicly condoned torture and should be tried for crimes against humanity. That's a tough record to beat, but I believe Trump is well up to the job.
Check my keyboard video reviews:

Offline Dr_Alphabet

« Reply #226 on: Wed, 09 November 2016, 11:48:27 »
I'm more concerned that with trump as president, republican controlled congress will be able to pass some really dumb ****... I highly doubt we'll see him being proactive in legislation.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

Look at me. Look at me. Look what I can do. I'm amazing - Peter Gabriel

Offline fohat.digs

• * Elevated Elder
  • weird funny old guy
« Reply #227 on: Wed, 09 November 2016, 12:05:36 »

That's a tough record to beat, but I believe Trump is well up to the job.

He has been sued 3,500 times and is under multiple federal and state investigations for violations of tax, trade, and election laws.

But being in debt up to his eyeballs to the Russian mafia is the really scary one.

Offline chyros

• a.k.a. Thomas
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • Hello and welcome.
« Reply #228 on: Wed, 09 November 2016, 12:07:16 »

He has been sued 3,500 times and is under multiple federal and state investigations for violations of tax, trade, and election laws.

But being in debt up to his eyeballs to the Russian mafia is the really scary one.
It's a good start, for sure.

Offline iri

« Reply #229 on: Wed, 09 November 2016, 12:27:21 »
What.
(...)Whereas back then I wrote about the tyranny of the majority, today I'd combine that with the tyranny of the minorities. These days, you have to be careful of both. They both want to control you. The first group, by making you do the same thing over and over again. The second group is indicated by the letters I get from the Vassar girls who want me to put more women's lib in The Martian Chronicles, or from blacks who want more black people in Dandelion Wine.
I say to both bunches, Whether you're a majority or minority, bug off! To hell with anybody who wants to tell me what to write. Their society breaks down into subsections of minorities who then, in effect, burn books by banning them. All this political correctness that's rampant on campuses is b.s.

-Ray Bradbury

Offline fohat.digs

• * Elevated Elder
  • weird funny old guy
« Reply #230 on: Wed, 09 November 2016, 12:37:43 »

What.

Nobody in America has been willing to loan Trump money for decades (all those bankruptcies, you know).

His own son stated, under oath, a few years ago, that the majority of their investors were Russians.

Offline Air tree

• Better late than never ^-^
  • * Destiny Supporter
  • Formerly not demik
« Reply #231 on: Wed, 09 November 2016, 12:46:54 »
One of the more disturbing aspects of a President Donald Trump is that the supreme court could be a conservative one for a good portion of my life.

Just hold out 4 years Ruth, that's all I ask.  :blank:
« Last Edit: Wed, 09 November 2016, 12:49:02 by Air tree »

Offline iri

« Reply #232 on: Wed, 09 November 2016, 12:46:56 »
And all Russian investors are automatically mafia?
(...)Whereas back then I wrote about the tyranny of the majority, today I'd combine that with the tyranny of the minorities. These days, you have to be careful of both. They both want to control you. The first group, by making you do the same thing over and over again. The second group is indicated by the letters I get from the Vassar girls who want me to put more women's lib in The Martian Chronicles, or from blacks who want more black people in Dandelion Wine.
I say to both bunches, Whether you're a majority or minority, bug off! To hell with anybody who wants to tell me what to write. Their society breaks down into subsections of minorities who then, in effect, burn books by banning them. All this political correctness that's rampant on campuses is b.s.

-Ray Bradbury

Online tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #233 on: Wed, 09 November 2016, 12:48:40 »

This is the story of more than half of the well-offs on wall street..   Not new and quite the norm.

Offline chyros

• a.k.a. Thomas
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • Hello and welcome.
« Reply #234 on: Wed, 09 November 2016, 12:54:48 »

This is the story of more than half of the well-offs on wall street..   Not new and quite the norm.
But definitely president material, right?

Online tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #235 on: Wed, 09 November 2016, 13:06:41 »

But definitely president material, right?

The modern economic system is one large con..  Now we have a fairly battle tested con-artist at the helm..

Seems like it's all coming together nicely.

Online tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #236 on: Wed, 09 November 2016, 13:11:22 »
People see the   less than --totally honest-- trades happen and call it a con..   But the reality is, since our economy only approximates real value,   any loss sustained is merely the bursting of its own speculative bubble..

Now, with regards to  people taking more than their fair share..  In the grand scheme,  we're looking up.. but as far as leadership is concerned,    Greed is the cost of organization, and a perpetual inefficiency so long as there are human operators.

Offline alienman82

• * Elevated Elder
« Reply #237 on: Wed, 09 November 2016, 13:11:51 »
removed.
« Last Edit: Thu, 01 March 2018, 13:42:43 by alienman82 »

Online tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #238 on: Wed, 09 November 2016, 13:13:43 »

Neither can I.

close lol. 

hahahaha..

Also,  Bernie could've never beaten trump..   

Bernie would've won the popular vote,   But he FAILED the RICH MAN's VOTE..   

Before you even get a shot at being voted on by --the little people--   You need to play ball with the Rich ..

THAT is why Bernie never had a chance,  and could've NEVER been president..

Offline kurplop

• THE HERO WE DON'T DESERVE
« Reply #239 on: Wed, 09 November 2016, 13:14:48 »

Iri, what's your perspective in the Trump  victory?

Online tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #240 on: Wed, 09 November 2016, 13:17:24 »
Had Bernie had a better campaign manager,,  Promise the rich people whatever they want,   then when he's in office,  Enact his communist agenda ..  he's now president,  what are they gonna do..

Offline fohat.digs

• * Elevated Elder
  • weird funny old guy

Offline mobbo

• u fk
  • * Exquisite Elder
« Reply #242 on: Wed, 09 November 2016, 13:41:42 »

Neither can I.

close lol. 

hahahaha..

Before you even get a shot at being voted on by --the little people--   You need to play ball with the Rich ..

:/ but it was the white working class rural population that won Trump the election. They greatly outnumber the amount of rich voters... Also the fact that both Bernie and Trump are anti-establishment (although in polarizing ways) made a lot of Bernie supporters switch to Trump rather than default to Clinton.

Also, Bernie won Michigan, Wisconsin, New Hampshire, Kansas, Nebraska... if you were watching the election there's a couple states in there that were integral to Trump winning :P

Your comments are always hyperbolizing the situation with little to no context.

I'm not saying Bernie would have absolutely won. But it's definitely not a "he would NEVER win" thought exercise.
« Last Edit: Wed, 09 November 2016, 13:43:18 by mobbo »
Quote from: Binge
crumping is like twerking but it's all about getting low with force.

Offline FLFisherman

• * Elevated Elder
  • I'd rather be fishing.
« Reply #243 on: Wed, 09 November 2016, 13:44:34 »

Neither can I.

close lol. 

hahahaha..

:/ but it was the white working class rural population that won Trump the election. They greatly outnumber the amount of rich voters... Also the fact that both Bernie and Trump are anti-establishment (although in polarizing ways) made a lot of Bernie supporters switch to Trump rather than default to Clinton.

Also, Bernie won Michigan, Wisconsin, New Hampshire, Kansas, Nebraska... if you were watching the election there's a couple states in there that were integral to Trump winning :P

Your comments are always hyperbolizing the situation with little to no context.

I'm not saying Bernie would have absolutely won. But it's definitely not a "he would NEVER win" thought exercise.

Also, prior to last night, it was a mostly "he would NEVER win" prediction on Trump's behalf. This truly has been a historic election.

Offline fohat.digs

• * Elevated Elder
  • weird funny old guy
« Reply #244 on: Wed, 09 November 2016, 14:17:29 »

I'm not saying Bernie would have absolutely won.

Clinton was the better candidate against any of the *other* Republicans, but Trump's strengths played directly to her weaknesses.

Bernie was straight-talking, well-liked by everyone, and squeaky-clean. He was the ideal one to pit against Trump.

Offline fanpeople

« Reply #245 on: Wed, 09 November 2016, 14:18:09 »

If by mafia you mean super cool guys with lots of money that like to party with hot girls, get wasted and drive specced out ladas then, yes.

Offline mobbo

• u fk
  • * Exquisite Elder
« Reply #246 on: Wed, 09 November 2016, 14:24:22 »

Clinton was the better candidate against any of the *other* Republicans, but Trump's strengths played directly to her weaknesses.

Bernie was straight-talking, well-liked by everyone, and squeaky-clean. He was the ideal one to pit against Trump.

I agree completely.

I just prefer not to speak in absolutes as if I know exactly what will happen in any given hypothetical situation. Especially not being as informed as I could be regarding the US political process and people.

Online tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #247 on: Wed, 09 November 2016, 14:30:15 »

I agree completely.

I just prefer not to speak in absolutes as if I know exactly what will happen in any given hypothetical situation. Especially not being as informed as I could be regarding the US political process and people.

Rich men don't need a vote..  They ,  through a much more effective action called Campaign support (aka Bribery)  purchase the right of way..

They don't have to bribe bernie, or hillary, or trump, in fact it's probably hard to do so.. but they're allowed to buy enough of the people AROUND the snake's head to capture the desired effect, compelling the final outcome..

No sure things,  but their bets are much stronger than the popular vote.

Online tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #248 on: Wed, 09 November 2016, 14:33:11 »

Also, prior to last night, it was a mostly "he would NEVER win" prediction on Trump's behalf. This truly has been a historic election.

What would be interesting is if we had a few no faiths..  hahahahaha

Offline mobbo

• u fk
  • * Exquisite Elder
« Reply #249 on: Wed, 09 November 2016, 14:37:58 »

Rich men don't need a vote..  They ,  through a much more effective action called Campaign support (aka Bribery)  purchase the right of way..

They don't have to bribe bernie, or hillary, or trump, in fact it's probably hard to do so.. but they're allowed to buy enough of the people AROUND the snake's head to capture the desired effect, compelling the final outcome..

No sure things,  but their bets are much stronger than the popular vote.

I'm sorry but what you are saying is just not accurate. Trump paid 63% less per electoral vote than Clinton... and it's the first time in a long time that the presidential candidate who spent the most money did not win. Campaign Support (AKA bribery) as per your definition should be used in an argument that Clinton should have won, if anything. Not the other way around.