Author Topic: Vote for Trump  (Read 166563 times)

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
  • OmniExpert of: Rice, Top-Ramen, Ergodox, n Females
Re: Vote for Trump
« Reply #250 on: Wed, 09 November 2016, 14:42:40 »

Rich men don't need a vote..  They ,  through a much more effective action called Campaign support (aka Bribery)  purchase the right of way..

They don't have to bribe bernie, or hillary, or trump, in fact it's probably hard to do so.. but they're allowed to buy enough of the people AROUND the snake's head to capture the desired effect, compelling the final outcome..

No sure things,  but their bets are much stronger than the popular vote.

I'm sorry but what you are saying is just not accurate. Trump paid 63% less per electoral vote than Clinton... and it's the first time in a long time that the presidential candidate who spent the most money did not win. Campaign Support (AKA bribery) as per your definition should be used in an argument that Clinton should have won, if anything. Not the other way around.

Show Image

hahaha..

If you're assuming the capitalists only bribed ONE person, the candidate..

But that was not what I stated.

My point had been , that the wealthy Compels the result they desire through Appropriations towards the SYSTEM as a whole..

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #251 on: Wed, 09 November 2016, 14:45:44 »
Just watched the concession speech..

What a load of scripted drivel...

Why not just say,  fffyou trump, GO DIE..  hahahahhahahaha  if you pay close attention to her facial responses,  that was clearly the real message behind her words...

Offline mobbo

• u fk
  • * Exquisite Elder
« Reply #252 on: Wed, 09 November 2016, 14:48:30 »

Rich men don't need a vote..  They ,  through a much more effective action called Campaign support (aka Bribery)  purchase the right of way..

They don't have to bribe bernie, or hillary, or trump, in fact it's probably hard to do so.. but they're allowed to buy enough of the people AROUND the snake's head to capture the desired effect, compelling the final outcome..

I'm sorry but what you are saying is just not accurate. Trump paid 63% less per electoral vote than Clinton... and it's the first time in a long time that the presidential candidate who spent the most money did not win. Campaign Support (AKA bribery) as per your definition should be used in an argument that Clinton should have won, if anything. Not the other way around.

Show Image

hahaha..

My point had been , that the wealthy Compels the result they desire through Appropriations towards the SYSTEM as a whole..

I think I am starting to see where you're coming from, but boy is it hard to tease a clear and comprehensible comment out of you :P

It would be much stronger if you continued to supplement your arguments with facts following your number of ellipses.......

"Appropriations towards the system as a whole" is quite a broad statement - if you want to have an effect on changing my perspective in an argument it would be greatly beneficial if you followed up with some concrete examples of what you are suggesting!
Quote from: Binge
crumping is like twerking but it's all about getting low with force.

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #253 on: Wed, 09 November 2016, 14:57:59 »

Show Image

hahaha..

I think I am starting to see where you're coming from, but boy is it hard to tease a clear and comprehensible comment out of you :P

It would be much stronger if you continued to supplement your arguments with facts following your number of ellipses.......

"Appropriations towards the system as a whole" is quite a broad statement - if you want to have an effect on changing my perspective in an argument it would be greatly beneficial if you followed up with some concrete examples of what you are suggesting!

Hahahahha..

I can not change your perspective if you are not already receptive to that change..

That is the identical dilemma facing all advertisement, be it political or consumer..

Money isn't the thing you eat,   Money is the voice of humanity..  its greater accumulations represent an exchange and focusing of TRUST..

You and I give our trust to the businessman,  buying what they sell,  THEY in turn use that to buy whatever makes it easier for them to Deliver what We may continuously want to buy..

This chain is far more representative of the world,  then the act of voting itself..   A vote means so little.   The People having a vote in the first place was merely a compromise to make the sheep feel at ease about their leaders.. 

The founding fathers never truly believed that  the goat herders could make any political decision so far out of his field of knowledge..

Offline hashbaz

• Grand Ancient One
  • * Moderator Emeritus
« Reply #254 on: Wed, 09 November 2016, 15:15:07 »
The numb shock is finally giving way to nervous apprehension and stomach queasiness.

Offline mobbo

• u fk
  • * Exquisite Elder
« Reply #255 on: Wed, 09 November 2016, 15:17:06 »
Hahahahha..

I can not change your perspective if you are not already receptive to that change..

That is the identical dilemma facing all advertisement, be it political or consumer..

Money isn't the thing you eat,   Money is the voice of humanity..  its greater accumulations represent an exchange and focusing of TRUST..

You and I give our trust to the businessman,  buying what they sell,  THEY in turn use that to buy whatever makes it easier for them to Deliver what We may continuously want to buy..

This chain is far more representative of the world,  then the act of voting itself..   A vote means so little.   The People having a vote in the first place was merely a compromise to make the sheep feel at ease about their leaders..

I think my comment reflects that I am open to change, and I absolutely have changed my mind about many things throughout my life. It just takes more to change my opinion than simply someone else's opinion. I like to see facts, context, some sense of analysis. Best example I can provide is - if we were in an academic debating competition, there is a certain way of providing arguments that are more effective than others. Please don't assume that I'm closed minded just because I disagree with you sometimes.

And thanks for providing more information in your last post! Don't get me wrong...I don't feel like your ideas or arguments are "wrong" at all. It's just that you don't flesh them out enough for me to take them seriously (or even enough for me to fully comprehend what it is you are saying), if that makes any sense.

And I don't mean this offensively in any way, I hope you understand. I am a fan of constructive discourse. That's all :)
Quote from: Binge
crumping is like twerking but it's all about getting low with force.

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #256 on: Wed, 09 November 2016, 15:22:27 »
The numb shock is finally giving way to nervous apprehension and stomach queasiness.

Did you watch Trump's victory speech?

There's that kid to his left,  his whole facial expression speaks,  oh god, i just wanna be home playing xbox.. why am i even here..

Offline xtrafrood

• formerly csmertx
  • * Elevated Elder
  • wildling
« Reply #257 on: Wed, 09 November 2016, 15:25:38 »

I'm already doing some tasks the way I did then back when Bush was president. I'm no longer counting the number of times I press the trigger on the air freshener. WTF is happening :confused: My old dgaf habits are coming back

Did you watch Trump's victory speech?

There's that kid to his left,  his whole facial expression speaks,  oh god, i just wanna be home playing xbox.. why am i even here..

Get Barron to bed 2016

Offline chuckdee

• * Destiny Supporter

Offline xtrafrood

• formerly csmertx
  • * Elevated Elder
  • wildling
« Reply #259 on: Wed, 09 November 2016, 17:19:04 »
http://www.cbsnews.com/news/high-school-students-protest-trump-win/?ftag=CNM-00-10aab6a&linkId=30988700

Berkeley Unified School District spokesman Charles Burress said about 1,500 Berkeley High School students participated in their protest that began around 8:20 a.m., just as classes were getting underway at the school at 1980 Allston Way.

Offline paicrai

• Actually a Jane Austen novel
  • * Destiny Supporter
  • mindblank
« Reply #260 on: Wed, 09 November 2016, 17:28:27 »
twin towers is now the 2nd worst event on 9/11
THE FEMINIST ILLUMINATI

I will literally **** you raw paicrai, I hope you're legal by the time I meet you.
👌👀👌👀👌👀👌👀👌👀 good **** go౦ԁ ****👌 thats ✔ some good👌👌**** right👌👌th 👌 ere👌👌👌 right✔there ✔✔if i do ƽaү so my self 💯  i say so 💯  thats what im talking about right there right there (chorus: ʳᶦᵍʰᵗ ᵗʰᵉʳᵉ) mMMMMᎷМ💯 👌👌 👌НO0ОଠOOOOOОଠଠOoooᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒ👌 👌👌 👌 💯 👌 👀 👀 👀 👌👌Good ****

Offline iri

« Reply #261 on: Wed, 09 November 2016, 17:33:11 »
And all Russian investors are automatically mafia?

Of course not. But:

http://time.com/4433880/donald-trump-ties-to-russia/

http://www.dailynewsbin.com/opinion/inside-the-political-and-financial-collusion-between-donald-trump-and-vladimir-putin/25393/
OK. I read the first article and 3-4 articles it refers to and now I feel like a night-car driver at the end of a shift. It was painful. Since "Trump has connections to Russia" repeated in each paragraph wasn't useful to me, I searched for facts, and what I found:

1) In the past, Trump's campaign runner was helping a Russian oligarch, who may have links to organized crime;

2) Trump’s foreign policy advisor has business ties to a perfectly legal company in Russia;

3) Another Trump foreign policy advisor once ate at a Russia Today banquet;

4) There was a lawsuit that claimed that the business group Bayrock, underpinning Trump Soho was supported by criminal Russian financial interests, and Trump had no idea about that.

5) Somewhere (where?) Times reported that Bayrock is connected to an Israeli billionaire once charged in a corruption case involving fees paid by a Belgian company seeking business in Kazakhstan; that case was settled with no admission of guilt. What does it have to do will all this? Said billionaire holds a Kazakh citizenship, and for Times, apparently, Kazakhstan = Russia.

6) Bayrock’s finance chief alleged that a primary source of funding for Trump’s big projects with Bayrock arrived “magically” from sources in Russia and Kazakhstan.

7) When Trump built a tower in Panama, his clients were wealthy Russians.

8) Trump’s first real estate venture in Toronto, Canada, was a partnership with two Russian-Canadian entrepreneurs.

9) A number of years ago Trump bought a house in Palm Beach for $40 million and sold it to a Russian for $100 million including brokerage commissions.

Wow! So connections! Much mafia!
(...)Whereas back then I wrote about the tyranny of the majority, today I'd combine that with the tyranny of the minorities. These days, you have to be careful of both. They both want to control you. The first group, by making you do the same thing over and over again. The second group is indicated by the letters I get from the Vassar girls who want me to put more women's lib in The Martian Chronicles, or from blacks who want more black people in Dandelion Wine.
I say to both bunches, Whether you're a majority or minority, bug off! To hell with anybody who wants to tell me what to write. Their society breaks down into subsections of minorities who then, in effect, burn books by banning them. All this political correctness that's rampant on campuses is b.s.

-Ray Bradbury

Offline iri

« Reply #262 on: Wed, 09 November 2016, 17:36:52 »

Iri, what's your perspective in the Trump  victory?
Don't think I have one. Hard to imagine a US president being a person who often fails to make a sentence that makes sense. But at least he is not a feverish warmonger that is Clinton and his relaxed approach to Russia gives me hope that our nations will end this Cold War style nonsense and return to sane relations.
(...)Whereas back then I wrote about the tyranny of the majority, today I'd combine that with the tyranny of the minorities. These days, you have to be careful of both. They both want to control you. The first group, by making you do the same thing over and over again. The second group is indicated by the letters I get from the Vassar girls who want me to put more women's lib in The Martian Chronicles, or from blacks who want more black people in Dandelion Wine.
I say to both bunches, Whether you're a majority or minority, bug off! To hell with anybody who wants to tell me what to write. Their society breaks down into subsections of minorities who then, in effect, burn books by banning them. All this political correctness that's rampant on campuses is b.s.

-Ray Bradbury

Offline MandrewDavis

• Chasin' That Neon Rainbow
« Reply #263 on: Wed, 09 November 2016, 17:39:34 »
http://www.cbsnews.com/news/high-school-students-protest-trump-win/?ftag=CNM-00-10aab6a&linkId=30988700

Berkeley Unified School District spokesman Charles Burress said about 1,500 Berkeley High School students participated in their protest that began around 8:20 a.m., just as classes were getting underway at the school at 1980 Allston Way.

Way back when the local school district swapped the school times of high school and middle school there were many students that walked out in protest. Something decided by board members made a change that effected them directly. I understand these students didn't like the outcome, but why protest something that was decided by then whole country? Nobody in their school system or even the state can change the result.

Iri, what's your perspective in the Trump  victory?
Don't think I have one. Hard to imagine a US president being a person who often fails to make a sentence that makes sense. But at least he is not a feverish warmonger that is Clinton and his relaxed approach to Russia gives me hope that our nations will end this Cold War style nonsense and return to sane relations.

I watched the Putin's press conference and the main thing I got out of it was that he sure wanted those sanctions lifted.

I've come to view humanity as predominantly monkey business.

My Classifieds Thread

Offline Elrick

• Hype Master
  • Keyboard Orgasmist
« Reply #264 on: Wed, 09 November 2016, 18:04:11 »
I watched the Putin's press conference and the main thing I got out of it was that he sure wanted those sanctions lifted.

Sanctions stifle FREE trade that America was so delighted about but now even during the so-called Globalisation effort it's far more restrictive than in the 1980's.

Free trade is exactly that, no more punishing and conducting wars upon people because Washington doesn't like who was elected in another country on the other side of the GLOBE.  Time for America to finally grow up and do exactly what China has done, conduct business everywhere on every continent.  Business that don't involve funding of heinous terrorist regimes or giving money/weapons to future ISIS monstrosities. They don't care who is in power or what your religion is all that matters is that you as an independent country sort out any political events all by yourselves.

To me China has shown far more maturity that the US has done for the past century.

Offline Elrick

• Hype Master
  • Keyboard Orgasmist
« Reply #265 on: Wed, 09 November 2016, 18:21:17 »

I have one and I am not a Russian backer nor a supporter in any way.

But I've seen where this was heading under the Democratic party, the demonisation of Russia and their people which was always promoted through all the mainstream media.  The same procedure they had done on Iraq against Saddam and his people as well as against Gaddafi and we all know what happened next.  Considering the US and it's Allies went into war against Iraq due to having so-called "Weapons of Mass Destruction", remember that infamous line in all the media.

Although this time instead of highlighting basic facts that Russia actually has numerous world ending weapons at their disposal, the current regime under Obama ignored that vital fact, trying to take over Russia isn't going to be like Iraq or Libya.  So I was more scared of the demented Obama Camp thinking they possibly win a nuclear war against Russia, no kidding they actually tried to create a situation in either Syria or Crimea to start this monumental catastrophe.

So in hindsite when all the Clinton supporters realised how close they were to losing everything, Trump is a far lesser evil than what has currently sat in the Whitehouse for more than 8 years.  You will get future history written about this so pay attention to the facts that shall be listed, you will find how close you all were to the end.
« Last Edit: Wed, 09 November 2016, 18:27:11 by Elrick »

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #266 on: Wed, 09 November 2016, 18:33:08 »

I have one and I am not a Russian backer nor a supporter in any way.

But I've seen where this was heading under the Democratic party, the demonisation of Russia and their people which was always promoted through all the mainstream media.  The same procedure they had done on Iraq against Saddam and his people as well as against Gaddafi and we all know what happened next.  Considering the US and it's Allies went into war against Iraq due to having so-called "Weapons of Mass Destruction", remember that infamous line in all the media.

Although this time instead of highlighting basic facts that Russia actually has numerous world ending weapons at their disposal, the current regime under Obama ignored that vital fact, trying to take over Russia isn't going to be like Iraq or Libya.  So I was more scared of the demented Obama Camp thinking they possibly win a nuclear war against Russia, no kidding they actually tried to create a situation in either Syria or Crimea to start this monumental catastrophe.

So in hindsite when all the Clinton supporters realised how close they were to losing everything, Trump is a far lesser evil than what has currently sat in the Whitehouse for more than 8 years.  You will get future history written about this so pay attention to the facts that shall be listed, you will find how close you all were to the end.

wahhhhhhhhhh... hahahaha  that's speculative ....

No one wins a nuclear war right ?

No country will go that far..

The pressure that Washington puts on the world is Always financial..

Even the little wars we start..  it is either designed to bankrupt our opponents directly,  or the region which cause local financial political cascade..

Close to nuclear war... no way...   humans are just not THAT stupid...   that stuff gets everywhere and doesn't cleanup for 100 years. and the high yield probably 200-300 years..

Offline Elrick

• Hype Master
  • Keyboard Orgasmist
« Reply #267 on: Wed, 09 November 2016, 20:21:49 »
The pressure that Washington puts on the world is Always financial..

Even the little wars we start..  it is either designed to bankrupt our opponents directly,  or the region which cause local financial political cascade..

Close to nuclear war... no way...   humans are just not THAT stupid...   that stuff gets everywhere and doesn't cleanup for 100 years. and the high yield probably 200-300 years..

According to your mainstream media or your own belief system?

Step one, ISIS only developed under which President - Obama, the travesty and destruction in the Middle East after Bush's Iraq invasion, again Obama.  Whole sale support via weapons and money again Obama, so your conclusion that YOU don't get involved with crimes against humanity doesn't hold here at all.  Since all of these atrocities happened under Obama's watch and support it's nice to live in a fantasy world where destroying whole countries won't have any long term consequences for you.

Step Two - 9/11 was the prime example of the Saudi's paying their supporters to harm the US, Obama thought long and hard to stop publishing the investigation conducted by the FBI on who was truly responsible for that event.  Obama even tried to ban US citizens from taking the Saudi's to court for compensation, yet the senate through out his disgusting veto and joined together (for the first time in years) to overthrow his objection.

Hence the US people got to see in full Obama's contempt of them by trying to cover up all the details of the 9/11 disaster.  It clearly showed who was responsible with funding terrorists in this world and having the right to hold them responsible in a Court (very important).  This is something Obama and his clown posse dreaded so much because if the Saudi's can be taken into court so can he be held responsible in the future by any nation who suffered under his rule.

Obama also funded a huge Drone System worth Billions of dollars from US citizen's, taxes funding his exploration into bombing people and villages throughout Pakistan, Afghanistan and Iraq. He was so proud that he became the first President who openly cheered on the killing of various people on the globe that included whole families which included women and children, that never deterred him in any way.

Also Hillary went on her crusade of demonizing Russia and that Putin has to be stopped by taking back Crimea, she was quoted on many occasions repeating that very same statement.  So now if she won you can bet loading up her ships to invade Crimea on Russia's doorstep wouldn't lead to a nuclear confrontation, where have you been living?  This was on the brink like Cuba's Missile crisis and you lot didn't seem to care or know about it, hoping it was some kind of Steven Segal sad script or a another Schwarzenegger Epic?

Your main stream media continues to fill your world with the English Royals and Kardassian travesties but the REAL World knows what is going on, maybe we are not as blinded by your own media when it comes to knowing exactly what is happening around the globe these days.
« Last Edit: Wed, 09 November 2016, 20:36:55 by Elrick »

Offline fohat.digs

• * Elevated Elder
  • weird funny old guy
« Reply #268 on: Wed, 09 November 2016, 20:33:29 »
I disagree strongly with your interpretation.

Obama has done a reasonable job of cleaning up the impossible and intractable mess that Bush Jr left him.

And although I have no love for Russia whatsoever, and Putin in particular, it seems that the Crimea belongs to Russia at least as much as it belongs to Ukraine.
"The Trump campaign announced in a letter that Republican candidates and committees are now expected to pay “a minimum of 5% of all fundraising solicitations to Trump National Committee JFC” for using his “name, image, and likeness in fundraising solicitations.”
“Any split that is higher than 5%,” the letter states, “will be seen favorably by the RNC and President Trump's campaign and is routinely reported to the highest levels of leadership within both organizations.”"

Offline Elrick

• Hype Master
  • Keyboard Orgasmist
« Reply #269 on: Wed, 09 November 2016, 20:50:39 »
And although I have no love for Russia whatsoever, and Putin in particular, it seems that the Crimea belongs to Russia at least as much as it belongs to Ukraine.

First your ignorance is truly astounding here.

Crimea was first annexed in 1783 – Crimea was absorbed by Russia and recognized the rights of the Russian nobility for all the noble families of the Khanate. Russia built the cities of Sevastopol as the center of the Russian Black Sea Fleet and Simferopol (1784) as the center of the Tauride province.  Thanks to the Russian Tzar, nothing to do with the Communists in the future.

So by the time Crimea had been filled with Russians over that time period who loved their homeland and wanted to maintain that relationship with trade and cultural traditions.  The Kiev Nazi's in 2014 being aided by the US Government (again Obama) to sponsor a break away republic is fine BUT they decided to destroy those on the Eastern edge of Ukraine, not allowing them to choose their own future.  Notice all the bombing which has constantly been from the Western Side of Ukraine helps to illustrate the reality for those poor people suffering in the Donbass region.

So before you start embarrassing yourself with only listening to the CNN media releases, under stand what is happening there first before choosing sides.  Ukraine wanted to choose their destiny BUT the Kiev Nazi's denied them that luxury and instead would rather destroy everyone in that region.  Still happening now but your media thinks the trials and tribulations of the Kardassians is more important.
Why the U.S. Government Aided a Coup Led by Neo-Nazis ...
« Last Edit: Wed, 09 November 2016, 20:53:13 by Elrick »

Offline Elrick

• Hype Master
  • Keyboard Orgasmist
« Reply #270 on: Wed, 09 November 2016, 20:58:47 »
Obama has done a reasonable job of cleaning up the impossible and intractable mess that Bush Jr left him.

Obama made it FAR, far worse.  Sponsoring terrorists (Al qaeda which lead to 9/11 and ISIS) will only lead to further blood shed so yes, he really cleaned up in the ignorant-person stakes.

http://www.al-monitor.com/pulse/originals/2016/08/jabhat-al-nusra-sever-al-qaeda-focus-local-syria.html

Offline atarione

« Reply #271 on: Wed, 09 November 2016, 21:00:31 »
Are you not entertained?  :)

the whole "not my President" thing.... ummm yes yes he is... in fairness you saw this with opponents of Obama certainly and probably every president....

I like to watch NHK world and every single day they have 1/2 dozen stories about people on Okinawa complaining about the U.S. bases.... so what do I see on NHK World today 3 minutes after turning it on???   People on Okinawa worrying and hand wringing over whether Trump would close some of the bases...  as it would cost them customers...

I kind of doubt the next four years are going to be boring???

Offline jaffers

« Reply #272 on: Wed, 09 November 2016, 21:27:55 »
Trump rolls a 20!
Freedom increases by 155%!

Offline Dongulator

« Reply #273 on: Wed, 09 November 2016, 21:36:43 »
What could possibly happen..

Name it..

dunno, I don't vote.

Offline noisyturtle

• * Exalted Elder
  • comfortably numb
« Reply #274 on: Wed, 09 November 2016, 21:44:17 »
Trump is exactly the stereotype the rest of the world has about Americans.
This is like electing Mammy the head of the NAACP, it's just going to make us all look like orange boorish loud **** grabbing racist morons.

Offline fanpeople

« Reply #275 on: Wed, 09 November 2016, 23:09:45 »
Trump is exactly the stereotype the rest of the world has about Americans.
This is like electing Mammy the head of the NAACP, it's just going to make us all look like orange boorish loud **** grabbing racist morons.

I actually hold the oppisite steriotype in my mind.... the safespace dwelling millenial that cant handle opinions different to their own, but yell and scream in the name of non-traditional racist ideology

Offline Puddsy

• nice
  • * Elated Elder
  • "Do you shovel to survive, or survive to shovel?"
« Reply #276 on: Wed, 09 November 2016, 23:16:12 »
I'm an SJW, so watching all my friends break down has been a bit of an experience.

Personally, if the US made it through Reagan, we can make it through Trump. I'm not especially worried, but I'm not really pleased either. That's politics, I guess.
QFR | MJ2 TKL | "Bulgogiboard" (Keycon 104) | ctrl.alt x GON 60% | TGR Alice | Mira SE #29 | Mira SE #34 | Revo One | z | Keycult No. 1 | AIS65 | First CW87 prototype | Mech27v1 | Camp C225 | Duck Orion V1 | LZ CLS sxh | Geon Frog TKL | Hiney TKL One | Geon Glare TKL

"Everything is worse, but in a barely perceptible and indefinable way" -dollartacos, after I came back from a break | "Is Linkshine our Nixon?" -NAV | "Puddsy is the Puddsy of keebs" -ns90

Offline noisyturtle

• * Exalted Elder
  • comfortably numb
« Reply #277 on: Wed, 09 November 2016, 23:34:06 »
Yeah, you are right I suppose. The Right thought it was all over when Obama was first elected, and The Left is behaving the exact same way the Republicans did 8 years ago.

I guess whatever **** it

Offline swimmingbird

• * Elevated Elder
  • keyset hoarder
« Reply #278 on: Thu, 10 November 2016, 01:54:05 »
I'm an SJW, so watching all my friends break down has been a bit of an experience.

Personally, if the US made it through Reagan, we can make it through Trump. I'm not especially worried, but I'm not really pleased either. That's politics, I guess.

I don't really feel like the Trump / Reagan comparison is fair

This is like Reagan with Narcissistic Personality Disorder and low intelligence

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #279 on: Thu, 10 November 2016, 02:31:29 »

I don't really feel like the Trump / Reagan comparison is fair

This is like Reagan with Narcissistic Personality Disorder and low intelligence

People keep saying Trump is stupid.. 

I think he's probably just done too many drugs and it's slowed his demeanor..

EVEN if he is dim..  at his age,  How much dumber can he be vs the average crowd.  old people have seen enough to not make the obvious mistakes..   

Any old person would make a decent president..

Offline Air tree

• Better late than never ^-^
  • * Destiny Supporter
  • Formerly not demik
« Reply #280 on: Thu, 10 November 2016, 03:20:46 »
If you were a bernie supporter in the primaries but voted trump, I think you are a moron.

Trump stands against literally 99% of the things Sanders stood for, and yet someone votes for him purely on the fact of being anti establishment? That's complete nonsense.

You can't call your self a progressive if you vote for a man like Donald Trump, he is the antithesis of a progressive and a real danger to important supreme court rulings with his possible picks, that could be more than just one pick.

Kiss most of the groundwork of the ACA goodbye, that **** is gone.

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #281 on: Thu, 10 November 2016, 03:32:07 »
If you were a bernie supporter in the primaries but voted trump, I think you are a moron.

Trump stands against literally 99% of the things Sanders stood for, and yet someone votes for him purely on the fact of being anti establishment? That's complete nonsense.

You can't call your self a progressive if you vote for a man like Donald Trump, he is the antithesis of a progressive and a real danger to important supreme court rulings with his possible picks, that could be more than just one pick.

I don't think anyone did that air tree.. hahahahahaha

Offline fanpeople

« Reply #282 on: Thu, 10 November 2016, 04:50:48 »
Everyone please remember that we are all entitled to a safe space and that words can hurt........... Tp looking at you.

Offline Air tree

• * Destiny Supporter
  • Formerly not demik
« Reply #283 on: Thu, 10 November 2016, 05:31:12 »

I don't think anyone did that air tree.. hahahahahaha
I'm sure some did, maybe not a huge percentage, but some did.  :rolleyes:

Offline Elrick

• Hype Master
  • Keyboard Orgasmist
« Reply #284 on: Thu, 10 November 2016, 05:48:17 »
Everyone please remember that we are all entitled to a safe space and that words can hurt........... Tp looking at you.

Just the people here needing to vent especially those that worship Hillary  ;D .

Only realized recently how much she (Clinton Clan) was hated within American society.  She thought that she had 100% entitlement for being President but the people of the United States thought otherwise.  In fact anyone who stood against her would of been chosen to be President not just Trump.

In the end she got what she deserved, the complete arrogant attitude of denying that anything was wrong within the American Dream, instead always paying others to promote her constantly 24/7 but she didn't bother to acknowledge that the poor located inside of America the ones who lost their jobs, the ones with no future whatsoever hence she got that quite predictable result.  Remember when you deny someone an opportunity they will come back to deliver their vengeance which is a single vote.  Millions combined together finished her chances for ever being President, it's as simple and as just as that.

Needless to say, I picked up my winnings today from my Bookie, it's a nice clean sweep so I'll be out on the town tonight raising a glass to Trumpie, the horse everyone swore would never win  :thumb: .

Offline Air tree

• * Destiny Supporter
  • Formerly not demik
« Reply #285 on: Thu, 10 November 2016, 06:04:16 »
You do realise trump has a lower approval rating? And she won the popular vote.

So the people favoured her overall as the president, but the electoral college is what we have and we have to accept that.

Offline SpAmRaY

• NOT a Moderator
  • * Certified Spammer
  • because reasons.......
« Reply #286 on: Thu, 10 November 2016, 06:06:45 »

The Right thought it was all over when Obama was first elected, and The Left is behaving the exact same way the Republicans did 8 years ago.

I don't remember republicans protesting in the street either time Obama was elected.

Offline fanpeople

« Reply #287 on: Thu, 10 November 2016, 06:15:48 »

So the people favoured her overall as the president, but the electoral college is what we have and we have to accept that.

Have they finished counting? Some news sites are saying she won popular vote, some of the trackers appear to still be going as if they were still counting certain areas?

Offline SpAmRaY

• NOT a Moderator
  • * Certified Spammer
  • because reasons.......
« Reply #288 on: Thu, 10 November 2016, 06:45:24 »

Have they finished counting? Some news sites are saying she won popular vote, some of the trackers appear to still be going as if they were still counting certain areas?
To me ~200 thousand out of ~120 million is within the margin of error considering you always hear about dead people voting and mailed ballots showing up late so who really knows.

Congress will certify the election results in January before the inauguration.

And just for fun

« Last Edit: Thu, 10 November 2016, 06:53:09 by SpAmRaY »

Offline iri

« Reply #289 on: Thu, 10 November 2016, 07:06:18 »
Yes yes, probably a whole three people will actually move to Canada because of Trump.

-Ray Bradbury

Offline chyros

• a.k.a. Thomas
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • Hello and welcome.
« Reply #290 on: Thu, 10 November 2016, 07:31:57 »
I like how the same country that put Bill Clinton out of office because of Blowjobgate now elected a man who habitually performs sexual assault :/ .
Check my keyboard video reviews:

Offline iri

« Reply #291 on: Thu, 10 November 2016, 07:58:19 »
I like how the same country that put Bill Clinton out of office because of Blowjobgate now elected a man who habitually performs sexual assault :/ .
A **** tries to avoid being grabbed by Trump:

-Ray Bradbury

Offline Air tree

• * Destiny Supporter
  • Formerly not demik
« Reply #292 on: Thu, 10 November 2016, 09:40:37 »

To me ~200 thousand out of ~120 million is within the margin of error considering you always hear about dead people voting and mailed ballots showing up late so who really knows.

Congress will certify the election results in January before the inauguration.

And just for fun

Show Image

You always hear about dead people voting, but that doesn't mean it's actually true.

Most documented research on that shows that voter fraud is very rare in the united states.

And most of the states left that have enough population to matter are democratic strongholds, like california.

The NYT estimates that she will end up 1.2 points up on the popular vote when all votes are accounted for.

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #293 on: Thu, 10 November 2016, 10:58:55 »

Trump is doing EVERYTHING a successful man is  suppose to be doing..

He's Promiscuous,   (fff b*tches)

He's Ruthless, (heartless), (psychopathic), (make money)

ANd here, He came out ontop in the end..

--- The rest of us beta male population are just jelly--

All of these attributes are historically those found among the most powerful leaders (dictators)..

Offline chyros

• a.k.a. Thomas
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • Hello and welcome.
« Reply #294 on: Thu, 10 November 2016, 11:36:06 »

All of these attributes are historically those found among the most powerful leaders (dictators)..

You're making my point very well :p . Remind me, how exactly is any of this an advantage? :p
Check my keyboard video reviews:

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #295 on: Thu, 10 November 2016, 11:43:26 »

You're making my point very well :p . Remind me, how exactly is any of this an advantage? :p

And how are they disadvantages..    ALL leaders have these qualities..

Which King of old Didn't have a wife and 10 mistresses..

Which King of old DIDN"T kill a bunch of innocent people to get where he's at..

This is the way of Humans..   Not a shortcoming..  simply the cost of being a Ruler.. it's always , always been dastardly business.

I think the modern young guys, even some old ones, believe the world has changed, or is different than what it actually is,  it's no sanctuary, it's a battlefield, there's no cuddling.. cuddling is what gets you killed..

Offline alienman82

• * Elevated Elder
« Reply #296 on: Thu, 10 November 2016, 11:48:58 »
removed.
« Last Edit: Thu, 01 March 2018, 13:42:42 by alienman82 »

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #297 on: Thu, 10 November 2016, 11:50:08 »
anyone watching the president and president-elect after meeting speech?  The amount of shutters flopping down, holy ****.

//Linkzzz bro..

Offline alienman82

• * Elevated Elder
« Reply #298 on: Thu, 10 November 2016, 11:51:01 »
removed.
« Last Edit: Thu, 01 March 2018, 13:42:15 by alienman82 »

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #299 on: Thu, 10 November 2016, 11:52:10 »
anyone watching the president and president-elect after meeting speech?  The amount of shutters flopping down, holy ****.

//Linkzzz bro..

was just on tv

Tp4 doesn't haz tv.. 

nawh just kidding.. just lazy and not going to turn on tv.  guess i haz to wait until it comes on utube.