Author Topic: PBT White/Beige set ROUND 4 ★★★ISO included★★★★ 133keys Accept order now  (Read 428581 times)

Offline imsto

• imsto.cn
Imsto, can you please add 1 key to the 1u size for compatibility? Either 1u Fn, or 1u "Menu" key

This will be very useful to pair with the short right shift.
there's a 1x r1 menu key included.
imsto.cn
imsto's AiKB Taobao Shop
IBM Model M*3, IBM M13,M5, IBM with balls.Cherry   3000  3494 3700 4100*6 700*2 11900 8113 DAS4 TG3 KBC PokerDucky09Ducky1087 apple pink alps Ducky bull,tiger,rabbit,dragon version No:0000002

Offline imsto

• imsto.cn
Can we get some confirmation on what font these are using? Are all of these the weird mixed ivan/cherry font? Is the Desko set the mixed font or is it the cherry replica?

I would be happy to buy a few sets if they used the cherry replica font and not the Ivan one like round 3.

I will use the cherry replica font I used made, will not use ivan's fonts.
imsto.cn
imsto's AiKB Taobao Shop
IBM Model M*3, IBM M13,M5, IBM with balls.Cherry   3000  3494 3700 4100*6 700*2 11900 8113 DAS4 TG3 KBC PokerDucky09Ducky1087 apple pink alps Ducky bull,tiger,rabbit,dragon version No:0000002

Offline imsto

• imsto.cn
Imsto, how do I choose Red Desko for GB order?

I only see "Desko" and would prefer to order the Red Desko, thanks!

should add a red Desko?  okay. 
imsto.cn
imsto's AiKB Taobao Shop

Offline LXXXIX

• Just remember all caps when you spell the man name
These are still from Gateron but will it use the dyesubbing you used for your BSP GBs?

No Japanese? Also, can we have some examples on the site and deadline?

Offline imsto

• imsto.cn
I would suggest using the following layout, as I dont think that there are that many buyers for each of the country specific layout.
Show Image

of course the ö and ä keys would only have to contain 2 letters (Æ / Ä) and (Ø / Ö) as we can just interchange them.

For the love of god, NO!!!
Just about every Dane I have talked about keyboards with, hates that kind of compromise. It looks cheap and like it's sole purpose in life is cost efficiency.
And, really, how high is the MOQ for each layout? because I am pretty sure there is enough danish and norwegian persons that would join, the gb just needs to be posted to local PC forums.

I think there would be enough danish and norwegian layout orders, so I will add it . but plz anybody send me the images of them....
imsto.cn
imsto's AiKB Taobao Shop

Offline imsto

• imsto.cn
ok, almost every thing is okay now. 
actually the gb is started since they could be ordered already.
since I can not use google docs so I think just put it on my site directly will be a good choice.

the order deadline is April 15. 

but if you missed still got hte chance to get them, since I will make few more.
imsto.cn
imsto's AiKB Taobao Shop

Offline romevi

• Formerly romevi
  • * Exalted Elder
since I can not use google docs so I think just put it on my site directly will be a good choice.

Nice, imsto! Will definitely try and get the Aurebesh set.

Offline t8c

To my fellow Norwegians: I have sent these pictures from deskthority as reference. http://imgur.com/a/SePns Original norwegian doubleshots made in West-Germany :D

Offline appleonama

• Trollo en USA
  • * Exquisite Elder
are these available on taobao?

Offline romevi

• Formerly romevi
  • * Exalted Elder
are these available on taobao?

Doubt it, unless someone is running a GB on TB for these. imsto prints them himself.

Offline redskull

how about pictures of the ancient egyptian? and the german as well?

Offline LXXXIX

This keeps being echoed imsto. Can we at least get the images on here?

Offline Krytone

• * Maker
  • ᕦ(ò_óˇ)ᕤ
    • Krap Shop

Delighted to hear this from you sir :) Thanks for the confirmation  :-*
TGR Jane CE | TX-CP | ZZ96 | HHKB | Ducky Shine 3 | Atreus | Infinity Ergodox | IBM Model M | Smart Pad | Taobao Acrylic 96 | TGR910 SE | RGB96 | M4-A | Moon

Pending: Exent | EM7 | M-60 | Kira EXS | 910 Poly | Kn210 | Alice

Offline endeavour90

Is it possible to add "\ |" on number row, and delete on qwerty row to complete HHKB style keyboard?
« Last Edit: Thu, 17 March 2016, 12:18:36 by endeavour90 »

Offline Villain

You listed japanese as one of the layouts but I don't see it on your site

Offline BiNiaRiS

Can we get some confirmation on what font these are using? Are all of these the weird mixed ivan/cherry font? Is the Desko set the mixed font or is it the cherry replica?

I would be happy to buy a few sets if they used the cherry replica font and not the Ivan one like round 3.

I will use the cherry replica font I used made, will not use ivan's fonts.

Awesome. This is a big thing so you should say these are the same fonts that were used in Round 3 on the first post :)
Check out my sales thread.

KMAC 2 w/ErgoClears
KBC w/Reds and Cherry doubleshots in imsto\'s case
G80-1800HAU w/ErgoClears
Realforce 87UB 55g
KMAC Titanium/Winkeyless (in the mail)

Offline Baddy126

From glancing at the imsto website, Seems like we can order the miami colours in Korean and other languages? Is this correct?

Offline nyunyu

What about the 1.25U short left Shift and the +1 key next to it for ISO layouts?

Can I order my hungarian layout?

Offline metalliqaz

• * Maker
  • Leopold fanboy
How do you order normal english?

Offline LXXXIX

Yeah is there even an option for normal black printed?

Offline imsto

• imsto.cn
To my fellow Norwegians: I have sent these pictures from deskthority as reference. http://imgur.com/a/SePns Original norwegian doubleshots made in West-Germany :D
yes got it, thank you so much.
imsto.cn
imsto's AiKB Taobao Shop

Offline imsto

• imsto.cn
imsto.cn
imsto's AiKB Taobao Shop

Offline ayumi971235111

hello
I want to join this group buys ...
but I not really sure ...
Show Image

This picture layout is called what?
called Cherry style  Russian  orange layout?
and how to order this layout keycap set...

imsto's orange russian keyset is named "Ural".

+1 on the Japanese set

japanese set, please!
Thank !!!

Offline imsto

• imsto.cn

German with no difference with the normal English print So I did not put any images...
imsto.cn
imsto's AiKB Taobao Shop

Offline imsto

• imsto.cn
Is it possible to add "\ |" on number row, and delete on qwerty row to complete HHKB style keyboard?

this could be ordered from my site directly.  these two keys will not be included.
imsto.cn
imsto's AiKB Taobao Shop

Offline imsto

• imsto.cn

forget it...
just added.
imsto.cn
imsto's AiKB Taobao Shop

Offline LXXXIX

Imsto why no Japanese?

Offline imsto

• imsto.cn
From glancing at the imsto website, Seems like we can order the miami colours in Korean and other languages? Is this correct?

No...
imsto.cn
imsto's AiKB Taobao Shop

Offline imsto

• imsto.cn
What about the 1.25U short left Shift and the +1 key next to it for ISO layouts?

okay then   will add it, but plz send me some more information about the layout.
imsto.cn
imsto's AiKB Taobao Shop

Offline alexjd99

• oozing through the cells of one's own construction
Is the Russian layout just black Cyrillics?

I see the Miami and Ural layouts in the op, but I noticed there was Russian on the gb page too, and there are only two Cyrillic layouts in the op

Offline imsto

• imsto.cn

yes  the normal blacking is this layout.
imsto.cn
imsto's AiKB Taobao Shop

Offline azhdar

• Praise the AZERTY god
  • 65% Enlightened
So French has been dropped?
Azerty Propagandiste

Offline metalliqaz

• * Maker
  • Leopold fanboy

yes  the normal blacking is this layout.
What?  It was not a yes/no question.  I'm asking where the option for normal English is.

Offline meiosis

• * Esteemed Elder
  • Time

forget it...
just added.

Not updated yet :(
Keyboards:
Filco Majestouch 2 - Sakura Edition [MX Blue]
Filco Majestouch 2 - Lotus Edition [MX Brown]
Realforce 23ub - Modded with 55g Domes.
Aripeko TKL

Offline missalaire

• Great Finder of Great Finds
Will you be adding pictures or at least mockups of each set to the ordering page? Would like to see what I'm ordering before pulling the trigger.
Ducky DK9008S2 Blue LED | Ducky DK2108S OMG | Ducky DK9008S2 White LED | Ducky YOTD | CM QuickFire TK LE | Filco MJ2 TKL custom | Trik Alu Skin Custom

Mechanical keyboards are primarily vessels for novelty keycaps...
Please do NOT PM me regarding finding deals for specific products, I do not take personal requests!

Offline ipreferpie

this could be ordered from my site directly.  these two keys will not be included.

where is the link to order the custom keys? I'm wanting the same thing too. And what is the process in specifying the customization?

Offline nyunyu

okay then   will add it, but plz send me some more information about the layout.

I've sent my last mockup to You 2 weeks ago...

Offline ileben

Imsto, you know you should probably add a link to the actual order page in the first post...

You know the best thing is put yourself in the shoes of someone trying to order, and you will see what kind of friction people are going through and what could be improved. Just trying to give helpful advice.
RF 87 55g (silenced) | FC660C (silenced) | Unicomp Ultra Classic | Filco MJ2 Brown | Matias Mini Quiet Pro

Offline Karura

• Professional Canadian
  • * Destiny Supporter
  • SKidata life.

How do I order a custom key from your website?

Last time I ordered some custom keys, you sent me the wrong ones, so this time I just want to make sure I order it properly, thanks.

"Remember boys, raccoon cold... don't worry, raccoon will find cave." -Sent

Offline Karura

• Professional Canadian
  • * Destiny Supporter
  • SKidata life.
Also, how do I order Blue and Red ANSI/US set?

"Remember boys, raccoon cold... don't worry, raccoon will find cave." -Sent

Offline lolpes

Well the egipcian one is cool and all, but why didn't you consider making a replica of the Cherry G81-3000 SAA?

Offline blighty

131455-0

I think imsto forgot to add this subdued US-international set?  :thumb:
LZ ergo (MX silent red) | JER - A06 (MX silent black-red springs) | Duck Lightsaver V2 (MX red) | Duck Octagon V2 (gateron clear) (lifted pads) | Duck Orion V2 (gateron red) | TKC 1800 (gateron silent reds) | Mistel MD770 (MX red with GMK silencing clips) | Realforce R2TSLA-US4-IV | Realforce R2TLSA-US4-BK | TX 75 (gateron clear) | KBDFANS 75 ("vintage" MX blues) | Kinesis Freestyle Pro (MX red) | MS Surface Ergonomic | MS Natural Ergonomic Keyboard 4000 | Filco Majestouch 2 TKL (MX black) | Phantom (Filco case) ("vintage" MX blacks | Spr1t 75% PCB x 2 (MX black and gateron clear) | Cherry G80-1865 (MX browns with black springs)

Offline redskull

Well the egipcian one is cool and all, but why didn't you consider making a replica of the Cherry G81-3000 SAA?

i've emailed imsto about this, don't think he will do the exact 3000 SAA unless someone can give him full clear vector of the fonts. however i did ask him if he can do this instead;

i think this should be ok, with the standard fonts/symbols in cherry black while the additional arabic fonts/symbols in blue. the numpad should have the same font as the numbers row mod only
without the !@#$%^&*()

Offline lolpes

That is so much better than the current egipcian layout, i bought ot from the site hopping it would be something like the SAA, and then the render came out and I was very disappointed.

Offline redskull

That is so much better than the current egipcian layout, i bought ot from the site hopping it would be something like the SAA, and then the render came out and I was very disappointed.

i myself almost bit the bullet, when i suddenly realize its egyptian, not arabic. luls.

Offline lolpes

Yeah I should have figured it out, but since there was never any mention of that layout here, i assumed it was the Arabic one xD

Offline HPE1000

• Keycap Paparazzo
One thing, is there any way to get green winkeys for the irish set instead of the cherry logo? What are peoples opinions on this? I would much rather have any form of the windows key than a cherry logo for the winkeys.

Offline wilarseny

i've emailed imsto about this, don't think he will do the exact 3000 SAA unless someone can give him full clear vector of the fonts. however i did ask him if he can do this instead;

Show Image

i think this should be ok, with the standard fonts/symbols in cherry black while the additional arabic fonts/symbols in blue. the numpad should have the same font as the numbers row mod only
without the !@#$%^&*()

This is a much better design for it personally. Isolated letterforms make more sense to me than initial, though I've seen non-mechanical keyboards with both. I would rather green alt legends but, as long as we can get any arabic set I'll be happy :)

Offline Geckt

A little late but, I don't see Aurebesh or Japanese layouts listed on the imsto.cn site?

Does that means they've fulfilled the MOQ?

:/
« Last Edit: Sat, 19 March 2016, 01:18:32 by Geckt »

Offline pichu23

• ୧༼ಠ益ಠ༽୨ FITE ME
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • ʕ ͡·ᴥ ͡· ʔ
 Cherry style Hangul  - Any mockups?
Or what colourway is this?
Collection(s) : Ducky Shine 2 TKL x Poker II x 62g FaceW x 62g Gateron Black GON NerD TKL x 65g Z GON NerD 60