Author Topic: PBT White/Beige set ROUND 4 ★★★ISO included★★★★ 133keys Accept order now  (Read 432629 times)

Offline hqnam

Any update about this GB?

Offline infodroid

The new Originative "Modern Beige" group buy looks very similar to IMSTO's design. I wonder if they are working with IMSTO on this one. https://www.originativeco.com/products/modern-beige

Offline soilheart

The new Originative "Modern Beige" group buy looks very similar to IMSTO's design. I wonder if they are working with IMSTO on this one. https://www.originativeco.com/products/modern-beige

I don't think so. If you look earlier in this thread MOZ proposed some new designs, but imsto choose to go with the old ones. So I guess MOZ went to Sherry/originative instead.
(K70 -  Brown) --- Pok3r - Clear --- Ducky Shine4 - Clear --- WKL B.face X2 - 67g Zealios --- CP-SQ - 78g Zealios --- RS68 - 62g Zealios
(Sold/retired - To be built)

Offline MOZ

• KING OF THE NEWBIES
  • * Maker
  • Busy making stuff
Just to clarify, imsto didn't exactly choose to go with his own designs, he was just not communicating properly (Something that can be see in this thread too). Sherry and I were discussing about something, and thought it would be a good idea to make some new PBT designs with better compatibility with various layouts. Nothing personal.

Offline soilheart

Didn't mean to imply it was personal, just stated what I've seen from earlier in the thread.

I wish you good luck and hopefully you'll include ISO next time ;)
(K70 -  Brown) --- Pok3r - Clear --- Ducky Shine4 - Clear --- WKL B.face X2 - 67g Zealios --- CP-SQ - 78g Zealios --- RS68 - 62g Zealios
(Sold/retired - To be built)

Offline MOZ

• KING OF THE NEWBIES
  • * Maker
  • Busy making stuff
I know you didn't, but it is something, people may very easily draw from the situation.

Thanks!

Offline gadzkun

just hoping imsto finish this GB more faster than originative, please imsto im waiting here. xD

Offline asskicker79

where is our keycaps? Imsto? pls answers

Offline fabricio

• fabecue.com
I bought Japanese 133 Set on April 2nd,2016...It seems like that need to wait for 6 months....
« Last Edit: Sun, 17 July 2016, 03:39:50 by fabricio »

Offline dorf

• divine creator
"Notice: It's a group buy, so the stuff will be send after the deadline (April 15)and a few weeks for the producing"

How many weeks are a few weeks? My keyboard is ready now!

Offline renzpwns

• I didn't like money in my wallet anyways.
Yeah, a simple and quick update would be pretty nice...

Offline y2bd

• I'm just here for the caps
    • Twitter
Well GH says that IMSTO was last on GH this morning so I'm just going to assume that there's been no updates :thumb:

Someone else posted upthread that he mostly keeps to Chinese forums (his core customers?) and he himself has jumped in a couple of times saying that he was busy.

Offline hKing

• I am ze Ubermensch!
The sets are still in production.

I mailed him last night and he replied that his mother was / is sick. This is the reason for not posting an update in this thread.
He'll do this in the next few days or so...

Offline t8c

The sets are still in production.

I mailed him last night and he replied that his mother was / is sick. This is the reason for not posting an update in this thread.
He'll do this in the next few days or so...
Excellent update. Hoping for the best :cool:

Offline imsto

• imsto.cn
hi guys, I'd been not on line for a few days since my mather got breast cancer and now is in the recovery period
the keycaps was delayed but now is producing.
also got some problems since the ISO enter is still ready but I am working on it.
imsto.cn
imsto's AiKB Taobao Shop
IBM Model M*3, IBM M13,M5, IBM with balls.Cherry   3000  3494 3700 4100*6 700*2 11900 8113 DAS4 TG3 KBC PokerDucky09Ducky1087 apple pink alps Ducky bull,tiger,rabbit,dragon version No:0000002

Offline y2bd

• Twitter
hi guys, I'd been not on line for a few days since my mather got breast cancer and now is in the recovery period
also got some problems since the ISO enter is still ready but I am working on it.
Oh no . I wish her a speedy recovery, hang in there!

Offline redskull

that's very heavy man.

wish you and your family all the best.

Offline onmybikedrunk

• Danny Woods - Industrial Designer

More

Man, I feel bad that I just emailed you asking what the status was... No pressure!  Family first.  ALWAYS.  Thank you for the update.

Offline beltet

Thanks for the update. I wish your mother a well recovery, and don't burn yourself out. Take your time.

Offline redskull

Imsto, i sent you an e-mail. please respond when you can. thanks.

Offline ideus

• * Exalted Elder
  • Björkö.

I am deeply sorry to learn about your mom's health problems, I really hope she gets better soon.

Offline redskull

hi imsto,

please check your e-mail, i need your reply/response.

Offline Villain

I really hope Imsto isn't making her sickness up as a distraction to pass the PayPal guarantee window. It shouldn't take more than 5 minutes of your time in weeks to give us an update as we all have money in this. I have had heard many scammers coming with excuses to delay time in the past so I really hope you're not lying to us as bad as this sounds
« Last Edit: Wed, 03 August 2016, 20:55:10 by Villain »

Offline redskull

I really hope Imsto isn't making her sickness up as a distraction to pass the PayPal guarantee window. It shouldn't take more than 5 minutes of your time in weeks to give us an update as we all have money in this. I have had heard many scammers coming with excuses to delay time in the past so I really hope you're not lying to us as bad as this sounds

first of all, imsto is a guy.

second, he is very well known of fulfilling orders way past the paypal claim timeframe. i got my stuff after 10 months. some even longer.

third, i am not backing him up, i would just like to point out things though. it is up to you to do what you think best, it is your cash and nobody would ever disagree with whatever decision you would take.

Offline romevi

• Formerly romevi
  • * Exalted Elder

second, he is very well known of fulfilling orders way past the paypal claim timeframe. i got my stuff after 10 months. some even longer.

third, i am not backing him up, i would just like to point out things though. it is up to you to do what you think best, it is your cash and nobody would ever disagree with whatever decision you would take.

I think he's referring to imsto's mom, who is the one imsto claimed has been ill.

Offline redskull

I think he's referring to imsto's mom, who is the one imsto claimed has been ill.

oh lol, sorry for that guys!  :confused: :p

Offline Villain

So was Ivan the mod and look how that turned out. You can't really blame me for not easily trusting in people

Offline redskull

So was Ivan the mod and look how that turned out. You can't really blame me for not easily trusting in people
i know, thats why i said im not backing him up. its entirely up to you to either wait or dispute him. whatever you decide, its your own money and everyone would understand.

Offline asskicker79

imsto, any new update?
are you producing or not (yet)?

Offline KatzenKinder

• * Maker
imsto, any new update?
are you producing or not (yet)?

???

Offline onmybikedrunk

• Danny Woods - Industrial Designer
I would also like an update and expected time frame.  An update once a month isn't too much to ask is it?

Offline kimanageer

Sorry, are there anything news ?
Duck octagon - Zeal 65g , Leopold 660m , Leopold 750r, iKBC G104

Offline asskicker79

can i get my money back?

Offline hKing

• I am ze Ubermensch!
... at least.

Offline t8c

... at least.

Finally an update. Has he gotten a new email address ?

Offline asskicker79

still waiting.. what time you'll be done?

Offline renzpwns

• I didn't like money in my wallet anyways.
Would be nice to get my set before Modern Beige ships...

Offline HPE1000

• Keycap Paparazzo
How about an update now? It's been almost a month since the last one at this point.

Offline asskicker79

i really want my keycap :( bring it to me now.

Offline kimanageer

At least, you have to tell us some production update.
Duck octagon - Zeal 65g , Leopold 660m , Leopold 750r, iKBC G104

Offline austino256

It's getting around the un-refundable date for PayPal and I'm getting antsy.

Offline alexjd99

• oozing through the cells of one's own construction
It's getting around the un-refundable date for PayPal and I'm getting antsy.

Yeah, it's been 5 months, and the lack of communication here is really off-putting.

Offline gadzkun

Imsto can i get a refund?  im getting tired of this if theres no update.
Or maybe someone want to take my spot, 1 japanese set.  :(
« Last Edit: Tue, 20 September 2016, 20:45:39 by gadzkun »

Offline ideus

• * Exalted Elder
  • Björkö.
It is a shame that the buy is not moving forward, the sets are quite nice.

Offline y2bd

• Twitter
Yeah this is kind of disappointing. I feel like I expected this coming in, but actually happening vs expecting are completely different...
« Last Edit: Tue, 20 September 2016, 20:51:55 by y2bd »

Offline dorf

• divine creator
Has anybody had contact with Imsto lately? I sent him an email asking about progress but no answer.
His profile says "Last Active: Sat, 17 September 2016, 21:00:49". It would be nice with some kind of update on what's going on.

Offline Butter

So it have been 2 months since the last update. If I don't get anything solid I think I'll do a dispute soon.

Offline austino256

So it have been 2 months since the last update. If I don't get anything solid I think I'll do a dispute soon.

I will be doing the same

Offline gadzkun

I will be doing the same

+1

Offline Giorgio

It's a nice and very complete set, it even included a 6x spacebar. I wonder why it is taking so long. Maybe the numerous layout options? I would be happy to take someone's else spot, but I've already a lot of gmk sets coming my way.