Author Topic: PBT White/Beige set ROUND 4 ★★★ISO included★★★★ 133keys Accept order now  (Read 431652 times)

Offline ceflame

Dang, everyone is freaking out (rightfully so, since vendors need to communicate regularly). Ivan PBT R4 (produced by imsto) which had the same set options took about 8-9 months to produce and ship, so I don't think you need to worry too much at this point.

Offline ideus

• * Exalted Elder
  • Björkö.
The lack of communication is always worrying, for balance and in all fairness I always have gotten what I had bought from IMSTO.

Offline meiosis

• * Esteemed Elder
  • Time
I can't say much currently, 3 weeks ago was the last time I had a message from him (for an email I had sent maybe 3 months ago). I know recently he was going through very emotional family issues, but I believe that production isn't finalized yet or else he would have commented. I believe a few members on here know imsto better and they would have spoken up if anything was off
Keyboards:
Filco Majestouch 2 - Sakura Edition [MX Blue]
Filco Majestouch 2 - Lotus Edition [MX Brown]
Realforce 23ub - Modded with 55g Domes.
Aripeko TKL

Offline alexjd99

• oozing through the cells of one's own construction
Dang, everyone is freaking out (rightfully so, since vendors need to communicate regularly). Ivan PBT R4 (produced by imsto) which had the same set options took about 8-9 months to produce and ship, so I don't think you need to worry too much at this point.

Yeah, it may take a while, but considering that this buy started during the whole Ivan fiasco, I think it's just adding to the uneasiness.

Offline Jumie

I just hope we get the set before new year.. can u do it for us Imsto?

Offline popkorn62

• No keyboards for old men
    • Mekibo
well I ordered 3 sets, f*ck me I guess...
==============
https://mekibo.com/

Offline wodan

I am very sorry but I have filed a dispute. I really wish there is going to be a way to still get my caps but it's been almost 5 months since my order status was updated to "Producing" and really nothing happened. Taking 10 minutes to update this thread or my order status could have given me much more confidence in this GB but with a GB runner missing in action, I would later regret not having tried this. I don't want my money back, I want my caps ... it's 200$ on the line for me personally.

My dispute window closes on the 5th Oct so I really just had very few days left.

Offline HPE1000

• Keycap Paparazzo
So has anyone heard from imsto at all still?..

Offline WNovizar

My paypal refund time limit is over at October 18th, 2016. So unfortunately I have to file a dispute.....
I like mechanical keyboards

Offline asskicker79

i'm not sure but someone said that imsto might be producing.. and gonna finish job in 5 to 6 week more. week 8th week 9th maybe on your hand.
i'm anxious to get my keycaps.

Offline tuco

I sent a change of address request in early June to Imsto's email, as well as PM here, still no response. Doesn't exactly give me a lot of confidence. I might be on the dispute train too.

Offline austino256

I'm sadly on the dispute train. Wish I didn't have to do to :( my money doesn't feel safe anymore.

Offline HPE1000

• Keycap Paparazzo
Imsto should really come back here and let everyone know what is going on.

Offline Khers

• Schrödinger's box
« Last Edit: Tue, 03 July 2018, 08:53:19 by Khers »

Offline splitfile

I have also filed a dispute. Really sad because I was looking forward to this set.  :(

Offline HPE1000

• Keycap Paparazzo
Today is my last day to open a dispute. I am SERIOUSLY considering it..

Offline soilheart

I filled a dispute yesterday. Sent an email a few weeks ago asking for status and never got a reply so I feel like I've given him a fair chance.
(K70 -  Brown) --- Pok3r - Clear --- Ducky Shine4 - Clear --- WKL B.face X2 - 67g Zealios --- CP-SQ - 78g Zealios --- RS68 - 62g Zealios
(Sold/retired - To be built)

Offline WCO1

its not that hard to come here and post an update now and then. letting people know what's going on. i dont feel like taking a gamble on this one so i filed a dispute today.

Offline ideus

• * Exalted Elder
  • Björkö.
I am not into the buy; but, I feel compelled to share my grain of salt regarding the lack of responsiveness IMSTO has shown lastly, I really hope he soon post an explanation and commit to fulfill the orders. I respect the guy, but nothing justify to be silent and considering this behavior filing disputes are unavoidable. Under the circumstances the disputes are justified and he should understand that no one want to risk loosing hard earned resources.

Offline tuco

I really hope this ends up working out.
« Last Edit: Tue, 04 October 2016, 17:51:47 by tuco »

Offline HPE1000

• Keycap Paparazzo
Id have no problem if he was able to do something like refunding worried users and then rebilling them. Not sure if that is allowed with paypal though. I realized my deadline isnt the 4th, it is the 14th so I have a little more time, but if something doesn't happen very soon I will be following with others and asking for a refund.

Offline building_an_ergo

I have two days left to file a dispute.  Hopefully there is an update by then.

Offline t8c

He finally responds to my email
"
hi

everything is ok, there's a little problem I am trying to figure it.
"

Offline wodan

Mailed him once more, praying for a response. I need those Dye Subs!!!

Offline beltet

I got a email today aswell. He just replied a short answer to an old email I have sent. So i replied just now with a request on status update.
Problably imsto's inbox is quite full and I wont get an answer today.
Anyway, seems like he's still here. I think I will withdraw my dispute if more emails drop in or he posts here.

Offline wodan

I still have ~7 days to settle/cancel my dispute, really hoping for an answer during that time. If you can read this IMSTO, make a noise bro!

Offline dorf

• divine creator
It would be very nice with an update on progress. I also got the exact same answer. What problem? Iso enter?

Offline imsto

• imsto.cn
thank you.
I really hope Imsto isn't making her sickness up as a distraction to pass the PayPal guarantee window. It shouldn't take more than 5 minutes of your time in weeks to give us an update as we all have money in this. I have had heard many scammers coming with excuses to delay time in the past so I really hope you're not lying to us as bad as this sounds

first of all, imsto is a guy.

second, he is very well known of fulfilling orders way past the paypal claim timeframe. i got my stuff after 10 months. some even longer.

third, i am not backing him up, i would just like to point out things though. it is up to you to do what you think best, it is your cash and nobody would ever disagree with whatever decision you would take.

I am back now, everything is okay but there's small problem, I am trying to figure it.
Since my mon was sick and still treating, also my little daughter was born, and.... moved to a new place almost no place to use the computer.
The producing just started for a long time, all the layout will be tiny change too.
before shipping I will send a mail to everyone to confirm the address.

imsto.cn
imsto's AiKB Taobao Shop
IBM Model M*3, IBM M13,M5, IBM with balls.Cherry   3000  3494 3700 4100*6 700*2 11900 8113 DAS4 TG3 KBC PokerDucky09Ducky1087 apple pink alps Ducky bull,tiger,rabbit,dragon version No:0000002

Offline imsto

• imsto.cn
now will answer all the questions here and 183 emails.
imsto.cn
imsto's AiKB Taobao Shop
IBM Model M*3, IBM M13,M5, IBM with balls.Cherry   3000  3494 3700 4100*6 700*2 11900 8113 DAS4 TG3 KBC PokerDucky09Ducky1087 apple pink alps Ducky bull,tiger,rabbit,dragon version No:0000002

Offline ideus

• * Exalted Elder
  • Björkö.
Welcome back, it is very nice to see you around again, hoping your mom gets better in no time and your baby daughter be well, also.

Offline Jumie

Thanks imsto for coming here, so when is the Eta approximately?

Offline imsto

• imsto.cn
... at least.

Finally an update. Has he gotten a new email address ?
I have 3 email for different use.
imsto.cn
imsto's AiKB Taobao Shop

Offline imsto

• imsto.cn
Imsto can i get a refund?  im getting tired of this if theres no update.
Or maybe someone want to take my spot, 1 japanese set.  :(
Sure 
imsto.cn
imsto's AiKB Taobao Shop

Offline imsto

• imsto.cn
should be arround 3-5 weeks at least.
imsto.cn
imsto's AiKB Taobao Shop

Offline gadzkun

Sure

thanks for coming back and give us the update. glad if we can talk this up cause i really dont like doing a dispute.
im willing to wait for 5 more weeks but please give us an update if theres a delay or maybe something cause we really need to know.
and again thanks for the update,  :thumb:

Offline BiNiaRiS

all the layout will be tiny change too.

I'm sure people are going to want to know what's being changed. If it's anything significant I'm sure some people might not be happy.
Check out my sales thread.

KMAC 2 w/ErgoClears
KBC w/Reds and Cherry doubleshots in imsto\'s case
G80-1800HAU w/ErgoClears
Realforce 87UB 55g
KMAC Titanium/Winkeyless (in the mail)

Offline dorf

• divine creator

Thanks for the update. I cancelled my claim. With 3-5 weeks production and e few week of shipping I will have my caps around christmas then?

Offline imsto

• imsto.cn

Thanks for the update. I cancelled my claim. With 3-5 weeks production and e few week of shipping I will have my caps around christmas then?

I think so
imsto.cn
imsto's AiKB Taobao Shop

Offline imsto

• imsto.cn

I'm sure people are going to want to know what's being changed. If it's anything significant I'm sure some people might not be happy.

very small change, you will even not find it.
imsto.cn
imsto's AiKB Taobao Shop

Offline wodan

Closed my PP dispute. Glad to see you're back IMSTO. Hope you're doing good!

Offline t8c

The ISO users would very much like to see a mockup of how our dyesub legends will look. Will there be text+icon legends on the modifiers or icon only on shift, enter, tab, caps lock etc like pictured below?

« Last Edit: Sun, 09 October 2016, 04:27:23 by t8c »

Offline WNovizar

Sure
Please refund me too. 
I like mechanical keyboards

Offline renzpwns

• I didn't like money in my wallet anyways.
Would also like a refund, in need of some extra money now.

Offline imsto

• imsto.cn
those who want to make the refund plz send me a email.
imsto.cn
imsto's AiKB Taobao Shop

Offline soilheart

Just closed my dispute, so you'd better deliver now ;)

(With decent Swedish legends, or I'll be really disappointed).
(K70 -  Brown) --- Pok3r - Clear --- Ducky Shine4 - Clear --- WKL B.face X2 - 67g Zealios --- CP-SQ - 78g Zealios --- RS68 - 62g Zealios
(Sold/retired - To be built)

Offline austino256

I accepted my refund, but if IMSTO finishes my order, I would love to pay him back for it.

Offline ideus

• * Exalted Elder
  • Björkö.

The ISO users would very much like to see a mockup of how our dyesub legends will look. Will there be text+icon legends on the modifiers or icon only on shift, enter, tab, caps lock etc like pictured below?
Show Image

I'd keep using the double shot set, over any PBT one, by all means.

Offline Willyc277

Would looooove to pick up an Irish set

Offline biocalves

those who want to make the refund plz send me a email.

Emailed requesting refund.

Offline dorf

• divine creator
Please, can we have some pictures of production? It would help a lot.