Author Topic: KeyKollectiv Thread: Booper X KeyKollectiv's Kosmonavt Sale - Shipped  (Read 1643004 times)

Offline robotsokk

Good luck everyone :)
@home      @work Swapping out boards... coming soon     wtb

Offline BAS1C

Hey guys,

I think, for the sake of not keeping people in suspense, we will be primarily focused on selecting winners for this sale tonight. I was originally going to post some data to look over but it doesn't differ too much from the previous post.

We've received quite a few inquiries so far so we will do our best to keep you guys updated on what is currently happening. Here's what the process will likely pan out:

• Review spreadsheet of entries
  • ***Review all requests for re-entry***
  • Remove all duplicate entries
  • Run RNG
  • Distribute caps based on selection
  • Prepare PayPal template
  • Send out invoices

Currently, we are beginning the RNG process. Our hope is to get some invoices out tonight if possible. But for the sake of managing expectations, please understand that we may not conclude until tomorrow. Rest assured that an announcement will be made once we complete the invoicing process. Kudos and godspeed.

I didn't see that we had to request re-entry.. Hope I am not too late but I just PM'ed you about it! I entered twice, once after the colourway mixup :( hope I'm not pooched!
« Last Edit: Sat, 08 July 2017, 00:02:48 by BAS1C »

Offline DirtyMonkey43

Hey guys,

I think, for the sake of not keeping people in suspense, we will be primarily focused on selecting winners for this sale tonight. I was originally going to post some data to look over but it doesn't differ too much from the previous post.

We've received quite a few inquiries so far so we will do our best to keep you guys updated on what is currently happening. Here's what the process will likely pan out:

• Review all requests for re-entry
[/b] <<<<<<<
  • Run RNG
  • Send out invoices

Currently, we are beginning the RNG process. Our hope is to get some invoices out tonight if possible. But for the sake of managing expectations, please understand that we may not conclude until tomorrow. Rest assured that an announcement will be made once we complete the invoicing process. Kudos and godspeed.

I didn't see that we had to request re-entry.. Hope I am not too late but I just PM'ed you about it! I entered twice, once after the colourway mixup :( hope I'm not pooched!
They had said if you use the same paypal email, they will be able to sort the entry's out no worry

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline DirtyMonkey43

Hey guys,

• ***Review all requests for re-entry***
  • Run RNG
  • Send out invoices

They had said if you use the same PayPal email on the second entry they will be able to sort them with no issue :)

Offline BAS1C

Hey guys,

• Review all requests for re-entry
[/b] <<<<<<<
  • Run RNG
  • Send out invoices

They had said if you use the same paypal email, they will be able to sort the entry's out no worry

Ah yees, okay phewf. I just saw this too:

"If you made a mistake on the form, please go ahead and make another entry. I will delete the first one. Sorry for the inconvenience"

YAY. GL everyone!! =D

Offline Minnie2

• * Destiny Supporter
gluuuuuuuuuuuuck
    A Bro Caps Fan

Just wanted to make sure everyone sees that information. A lot of people missed it ;)

Offline zzyjayfree

GL to everyone but I'm going to crash

OTD 360 Corsa w/ Nixdorf, OTD 356.2 DGE, Matrix 1.2, Matrix 2.0, Matrix Abel, Skog, Dolphin, EM7, Lynn Pad, Plank, LZ-RE, EqualZ, Orion v2, Octagon v2, Viper v2, Tank, Mira, Mira SE, Moon, Camp 225, Let's Split, HHKB, RealForce, Infinity Ergo, Cherry 3700, DolchPac, Nixdorf, Model M, Filcos.

Offline Theachromatic

• HHKB
Good luck.

Offline BAS1C

:O I can smell invoices nearby... I swear I can...

Offline P1kas

• AKA Crono

Go to sleep already
There is no such thing as "too much orange."

Offline BAS1C

Go to sleep already

xD someone gotta conduct the hype train while erbody sleepin! But yeah, you're right.. Time for bed. Hope many of you wake up with invoices in the mailbox!

Offline ygor

• eat a butt, monkey lord
I generally hate all keycaps. Keycaps are for poofs. Real men touchtype on stems. Non-functional artisans are awesome, I use them for the ESC key ... escape is for cowards anyways, real men go frontal assault.

Offline Kudos

• Godspeed
  • * Maker
  • GAF
For those who are crazy enough to still be waiting, I'm sorry to disappoint but i am beyond exhausted. Distribution is done and all thats left is to complete the PayPal invoices to go out. I will have this sent out when i wake up. For now, I am going to get some much needed rest. See you in the morning!

Offline mrboovn

For those who are crazy enough to still be waiting, I'm sorry to disappoint but i am beyond exhausted. Distribution is done and all thats left is to complete the PayPal invoices to go out. I will have this sent out when i wake up. For now, I am going to get some much needed rest. See you in the morning!
Have a good night Kudos
OTD 356 mini- 360c-456GT-356CL DGE-DK Saver(ALPS Green) | Duck Eagle V1+V2-Viper V1+V2-Poker-Pad-Orion V2-Octagon V2-Lightsaver V2-Kingsaver | KMAC Happy(60%)-Happy HHKB |LZ GH -LZ MX Mini | 2x TGR-CE-2x TGR 910 | TX CP | Dolphin V2-GH Edition|EM7 GH|ENVKX|M5-92|E8-V1|Exent|Matrix Abel|VNMK MX-Mini | Cherry G80-5000HAMRB |Realforce 108UW Hi Pro-45g 55UW-HHKB
Octagon v2-LSV v2-KMAC 1.2-Blackbird

https://www.flickr.com/gp/97473780@N08/10mLE5

Offline Vadurr

• Valar Morghulis
fingercrossingintensifies!!!

Offline badchad

Phew time to get some rest. Thanks!

BAD

Offline BAS1C

Woooo! See you in the morning :) Can't wait!

Offline 002

• Topre Enthusiast
A well-deserved rest.
Tomorrow will be like Christmas in July;)

Offline SBJ

• Tactile pls
You get your rest, we'll see you in the morning. :D
Also good luck to all of you who entered. All 1700+ of you! :p

Offline m1raz

Do have some rest KK.
Thanks for your effort and gl to all joined!

Offline rabbitfire

Finger Crossed! Good luck to 1600++ people who joined this sale!  :D

Offline Minnie2

• * Destiny Supporter
Have a great rest :)
    A Bro Caps Fan

Just wanted to make sure everyone sees that information. A lot of people missed it ;)

Offline inoxify

Every phone notification makes my heart skip a beat.  Win or lose, this is why I love these raffles  ;D

Offline badchad

You just made me do that.

BAD

Offline Kudos

• Godspeed
  • * Maker
  • GAF
Thanks for the patience. Invoices going out now.  :-[

Offline badchad

Thanks for the patience. Invoices going out now.  :-[

Good luck everyone!!!!
BAD

Offline heyitsqi

Good luck everyone!!

Offline bbmathlvr

Good luck everyone!  :-*
Probably TeX'ing right now.

Offline nya

Good luck!

Offline Nonster

• Lo-Ki Studios
There's going to be some happy winners today, good luck everyone!
More

Offline helladerpy

• They don't think it be like it is, but it do
Ohhhhhh good luck peeps! May the odds be ever in your favor :]

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3000 using Tapatalk

Offline Phitness

OMG!  yay I won my top choice.  You've just made my day!

Offline nya

Congratulations!

Offline inoxify

OMG!  yay I won my top choice.  You've just made my day!

You are the 1%  :p

Offline heyitsqi

Still praying for an invoice :(

Offline Jedi

Gratz all the lucky winners and thank you Kudos and Booper for the revival, this was fun!  Everything from the artwork to the puzzle, to the awesome caps, outstanding sale.

Offline Gatix

• #!/bin/sh
  • console.log
I hope invoicing is still not finished, haven't received mine yet :D

Offline DirtyMonkey43

Received and paid...holy **** I'm shaking

Offline iliptikal

Woot Woot! Got mine and paid. Thanks so much KK!

Edit: Columbia is the colourway in MX

Sent from my SM-N920W8 using Tapatalk
« Last Edit: Sat, 08 July 2017, 12:19:06 by iliptikal »

Offline tjaub95

So excited, I got Soyuz :D

Offline Theachromatic

• HHKB
oh well, another loss   :(

Offline oatmicro

I'm feeling like when I was waiting for my Exam results.

but now I feel I have failed.

Offline nya

On the upside. We are the 90%! Wewt!

Offline Jedi

Invoices are not all sent yet.  Don't give up hope until Kudos posts the update!

Offline gooey

I won a Columbia! I'm so happy I could cry.'

My dream cap/colorway for when GMK Laser comes out.

Offline robotsokk

I still have hope! I believe they're still going through sending out invoices...

Also, grats to winners thus far :) Very exciting.
@home      @work Swapping out boards... coming soon     wtb

Offline hayt

• * Maker
Congrats to all the winners so far!

Anyone snag a topre stem yet?

Offline Krelbit

• Switchmod.net
    • Switchmod
Good Luck, everyone. :)

Offline esplin2966

Can't believe I won one! It's X-15, which is my favorite colorway!!!

Offline mbw42

Got a Soyuz in MX! So excited!