geekhack Community > Keyboard Keycaps

Spanish, Portuguese & Italian (South) keycaps (links updated:22/March/2024)

<< < (13/51) > >>

cbz001:
Don't know if this is the right place for reviews but... I've just got the Keychron set and is kinda low quality (light, ugly color, poor printing). It made me buy the Kono SA Granite right away...

salgiza:

--- Quote from: cbz001 on Thu, 02 December 2021, 12:52:06 ---Don't know if this is the right place for reviews but... I've just got the Keychron set and is kinda low quality (light, ugly color, poor printing). It made me buy the Kono SA Granite right away...

--- End quote ---

Arg, so sad to hear that. And yes! I think that reviews of the linked sets (and even of the non-linked bootleg sets) will always be appreciated!

salgiza:
Updates:

* The group buy for ePBT Maras has been cancelled. Number where not looking good and it's back to IC phase.
* Numbers for ePBT Avilo don't look promising either. I'm not sure that it will meet the MOQ, and there is only one sale of the international (Norde+ES) kit, which is certainly not going to help future GBs to support international or south kits :(
* On a more positive note, I confirmed on Biip's Discord that PBT Notion will be back in stock at the beginning of next year, and it will include an international kit with the same keys as PBT Cherry Milkshake (ES is supported, not sure about PT/IT). These sets should be in-stock keysets (that is, more units will be manufactured as they are sold, they are not a one-time thing), which is very nice.

ale210:
It's very sad see an future Iso-es layout cancelled...and Avilo looks the same results.

about the PBT Notion and milkshake, isn't fully iso-es compatible, right? There is not 3rd legend.

Regards

salgiza:

--- Quote from: ale210 on Thu, 09 December 2021, 04:49:34 ---about the PBT Notion and milkshake, isn't fully iso-es compatible, right? There is not 3rd legend.

--- End quote ---

Well, it is fully ISO-ES compatible (you won't have to use any keycap with a label out of place), but it is true that they don't include tertiary legends.

Some kits do this in order to reduce the number of keys and make it cheaper, some do it because tertiaries would look out of place (e.g. keysets where the main labels are centered on the keycap). In this case, there are ES specific keys for "* +" and "^`", for example, but the designer didn't include the "[", "]" labels, so I'm guessing that they did this for an aesthetical reason. Personally, I'm ok with that, but it is true that it would be better if we had more options that included tertiaries :(

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version