geekhack Community > Keyboard Keycaps

Keycap Designer Discord - Does it still exist?

<< < (3/3)

Swishy:

--- Quote from: Willtato on Sun, 24 October 2021, 18:48:24 ---Reason not unknown. It surprises me to this day that people still go out of their way to send private messages with insults etc... if they disagree with something. Personal opinions are fine, but sometimes it goes a little far. There's always two sides to an argument. The KDD was supposed to be a place to help people, but we as a community haven't treated it well.

I don't have permission to say what happened nor do I really want to say on behalf of someone else, but it's safe to say the KDD is gone for good.

Again, the KDD was meant to be a helpful place, and we have now lost that.

Sent from my HD1913 using Tapatalk

--- End quote ---
Who are you?

Willtato:

--- Quote from: Swishy on Thu, 28 October 2021, 17:31:31 ---
--- Quote from: Willtato on Sun, 24 October 2021, 18:48:24 ---Reason not unknown. It surprises me to this day that people still go out of their way to send private messages with insults etc... if they disagree with something. Personal opinions are fine, but sometimes it goes a little far. There's always two sides to an argument. The KDD was supposed to be a place to help people, but we as a community haven't treated it well.

I don't have permission to say what happened nor do I really want to say on behalf of someone else, but it's safe to say the KDD is gone for good.

--- End quote ---
Who are you?

--- End quote ---
I'm (unfortunately-or-not) no-one of any real relevance. Kind of a friendly lurker in the KDD. I did once have dreams about a keyset however, but I never got that idea close to the end. It was an eye opener however. Thanks for all.

Sorry for the post. I get up unusually upset when a good thing goes. A similar feeling when a best mate moves house and you drive past an empty house. I respect your decision and I'm sure it's the right decision. In another way, it was almost like me saying something along the lines of "take care of what we have".  I can attempt to retract the post if you want.

Swishy:

--- Quote from: Willtato on Thu, 28 October 2021, 20:16:47 ---

--- End quote ---
Who are you?

--- End quote ---
I'm (unfortunately-or-not) no-one of any real relevance. Kind of a friendly lurker in the KDD. I did once have dreams about a keyset however, but I never got that idea close to the end. It was an eye opener however. Thanks for all.

Sorry for the post. I get up unusually upset when a good thing goes. A similar feeling when a best mate moves house and you drive past an empty house. I respect your decision and I'm sure it's the right decision. In another way, it was almost like me saying something along the lines of "take care of what we have".  I can attempt to retract the post if you want.

--- End quote ---

Nah you are good, i was just confused by your message

NorthMade:

--- Quote from: Swishy on Fri, 29 October 2021, 08:32:55 ---
--- Quote from: Willtato on Thu, 28 October 2021, 20:16:47 ---

--- End quote ---
Who are you?

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

Nah you are good, i was just confused by your message

--- End quote ---

so will there ever be another server?

OhKeycaps:
Bummed about this. It was a nice discord. I actually thought I got booted from it because my Discord account got hacked and spammed servers with Discord Nitro. Sad to hear it is gone

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version