geekhack Marketplace > Interest Checks

[IC] KAM Popelka | New Kits! - French/Belgian & Spanish/Italian

(1/5) > >>

Michabc:

Hey everyone,

I'm proud to introduce my first set! KAM Popelka is based on the Czechoslovak/East German fairy-tale film "Three Wishes for Cinderella" ("Tři oříšky pro Popelku"/"Drei Haselnüße für Aschenbrödel") from 1973.

A perennial favourite on television throughout Europe in this version Cinderella is more in control of her fate. In disguise she plays with the prince - bests him in archery and teases him with riddles at their various encounters.

MoreIf you want to catch it - it will start showing in German speaking countries from this Sunday: https://www.dreihaselnuessefueraschenbroedel.de/tv-und-termine-3hfa-remake/ including a Norwegian remake that will premiere at Christmas.

The correctly translated title is "Three Hazelnuts for Cinderella' - in the story each hazelnut grants her a wish for a specific disguise / outfit. These three outfits inspired the colourways of this set:
 - The first a hunters’ garb which she wears to beat the prince in archery. 
 - The second a ball gown with veil which she wears to the ubiquitous ball and further wows the prince.
 - The third and final is her wedding dress...

More

IC FORM
For now all modifiers kits are presented in all three colour ways. During the Interest Check I hope to get your feedback on which are essential and where we can streamline the offerings.
Please let me know what you think - fill in the Interest Check Form here

Alphas
Next to a 'standard' English alpha kit this was a good chance to include dedicated alpha kits for both German and Czech/Slovak as well as an extensive Nordic kit.

Modifiers - TKL

Numpads

Miscellaneous

Modifiers - 40s

Modifiers - Ergo

Modifiers - Ortho

Renders on 8xMK2 and D60 lite by KBDFans, M65-A, U80 and M10-A by Rama Works, Saka68 by CMM.Studio, Maja by Vulcan x KBDFans, Portico by the key.company, HAUS by Hand and Whimsy by Fourteen...

Profile: KAM - a uniform keycap profile with a large symmetrical surface
Dye-sublimated PBT with matte finish
Produced by Keyreative

The set uses a font based on the films titles and custom icons to complement the typography.

Renders and colour swatches are for illustration purposes only. The final colours will be compared to physical swatches.

ARTISANS & COLLABORATIONS
Please get in touch if you’re interested in working on a collaboration.

VENDORS
EU: MyKeyboard.eu
USA: Kono
UK: protozoa.studio
Canada: Ashkeebs
OCE: DailyClack
Japan: yushakobo
Rest of world: zFrontier

GB dates
TBA - but probably not before Q3 2022

Thanks to
everyone on here and the various keycap discords I've learned a lot! - I want to especially thank ImperfectLink for KRK and NoPunIn10did and Cylent for pointers on kitting.

SIGNATURE
Please show your support for this set by adding this to your profile:

--- Code: ---[url=https://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=115441.0][img]https://i.imgur.com/SplEHWk.png[/img][/url]
--- End code ---

Please don't forget the Interest Check Form ; )

Michabc:

27/11/2021 - edits: Kits: numpads and homing - minor formatting
22/12/2021 - edits: GB date estimate - not before Q3 2022
25/01/2022 - edits: Vendors added
18/02/2022 - edits: Kits added
18/01/2023 - edits: Vendor added (wow almost a full year...)

dvorcol:
It's great to see there will be a homing kit.  Please consider adding middle finger homing for QWERTY.

Michabc:

--- Quote from: dvorcol on Sat, 27 November 2021, 02:48:00 ---It's great to see there will be a homing kit.  Please consider adding middle finger homing for QWERTY.

Show Image

--- End quote ---

Thanks! Will add those - i was also wondering if a novelty homing a thing people would be interested in?

Michabc:
Double…

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version