geekhack Community > Ergonomics

Split Ergonomic Layout with Blue Cherries

<< < (3/3)

itlnstln:

--- Quote from: kodos96;13524 ---I would be willing to try a foreign layout if I could get one on the cheap, but I've never seen them listed on ebay or anything, so I assumed they were rare even in Germany. Do you know of any particular German geekhackers who would be willing to help out on something like this?
--- End quote ---

I think lowpoly and victheslick might be able to help you out.  Check out the thread in the Keyboards forum about the Cherry Ergo Plus.  In the later pages, they talk about exporting German Ergo Pluses to the US.

lowpoly:

--- Quote from: kodos96;13524 ---I would be willing to try a foreign layout if I could get one on the cheap, but I've never seen them listed on ebay or anything, so I assumed they were rare even in Germany. Do you know of any particular German geekhackers who would be willing to help out on something like this?
--- End quote ---
Currently your best bet would be to ask Bluemercury. He has a source for NIB ErgoPlus(es) with Portugese layout for a good price.

--- Quote ---Split Ergonomic Layout with Blue Cherries
--- End quote ---

This reminds me of... Should I ever get tired of the Cherry blues in my project board I plan to harvest the browns from my ErgoPlus and put the blues in there.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version