geekhack Community > Keyboard Keycaps

Clack Therapy

<< < (6315/6326) > >>

YoungMichael88:

--- Quote from: noisyturtle on Sat, 19 June 2021, 02:30:37 ---CC is like that girl that got away. Sometimes I'll catch myself just staring out the window at the clouds wondering what ever became of him. Of what could have been.

--- End quote ---
Hey Noisy. I haven’t been on literally in years. Is clack gone gone? Is there an official theory as to where he went? I know at one point his health wasn’t the best? Will the legacy continue? Are clacks still a thing here?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

noisyturtle:

--- Quote from: YoungMichael88 on Mon, 18 October 2021, 05:12:07 ---
--- Quote from: noisyturtle on Sat, 19 June 2021, 02:30:37 ---CC is like that girl that got away. Sometimes I'll catch myself just staring out the window at the clouds wondering what ever became of him. Of what could have been.

--- End quote ---
Hey Noisy. I haven’t been on literally in years. Is clack gone gone? Is there an official theory as to where he went? I know at one point his health wasn’t the best? Will the legacy continue? Are clacks still a thing here?

--- End quote ---

He could come back sure, but I don't think he will at this point.
There was something with his health and his sister, idk he's an enigma so no one really knows. I think he was briefly selling 'leftovers' on eBay, but hasn't sold anything there for a long while either. I've not heard from CC directly or indirectly since his last post about transcending his human form. Hopefully he's out there doing art somewhere and in good health.

appleonama:

--- Quote from: noisyturtle on Mon, 18 October 2021, 14:50:57 ---
--- Quote from: YoungMichael88 on Mon, 18 October 2021, 05:12:07 ---

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

He could come back sure, but I don't think he will at this point.
There was something with his health and his sister, idk he's an enigma so no one really knows. I think he was briefly selling 'leftovers' on eBay, but hasn't sold anything there for a long while either. I've not heard from CC directly or indirectly since his last post about transcending his human form. Hopefully he's out there doing art somewhere and in good health.

--- End quote ---

This is interesting. I literally knew nothing about clack and just knew his keycaps where worth $$ and now that the cat out of the bag about myself.

I'm just curious now. I always wondered where the weedleaf inspiration came from the dude. Was cc a stoner himself?
Like this dude was into keyboards and one day was like "let me make a weedleaf keycaps".
That **** was poetic back then. Some mysterious resin artist, into keyboards, making skulls and weedcaps. like what?! who the **** are you and this dude was doing this **** back in the day when drug culture was almost non existent are barely talked about. yet there was this random ass dude in this community selling some resin art did he realize it was going to be globalized as well. His art literally was  demanded by many around the world.

He would ship from cali and some place around LA i think. So this dude is probably encapsulation of that culture.
I can come up with a couple personalities this guy probably fits.

or im just overanalyzing, completely wrong and just talking abunch of blabber. I'm stupid

dustinhxc:
Where are you clack factory :(

naasfu:
how can mirrors be real if our eyes aren't real

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version