geekhack Community > Meetups

Mechanical Keyboards UK meetup 2.0!

<< < (2/3) > >>

the pokemon kid:
Hi All,

Meetup 2.0's first location poll will be closing tomorrow at midday. So please put your vote in for the location of your choice! Once this poll is done, we will take the two most popular locations and put them head to head. The one with the most votes will be the destination for meetup 2.0!

Please vote here:

https://www.reddit.com/r/MechanicalKeyboardsUK/comments/5xi7gx/mkuk_meetup_2_location_poll_1_is_now_live/

PollandAkuma:
RIP me, it's going further and further away... Maybe someday it'll be in Iceland

chyros:

--- Quote from: PollandAkuma on Sat, 18 March 2017, 11:58:47 ---RIP me, it's going further and further away... Maybe someday it'll be in Iceland

--- End quote ---
Iceland's a lovely place! Although it stinks of rotten eggs everywhere.

katushkin:

--- Quote from: PollandAkuma on Sat, 18 March 2017, 11:58:47 ---RIP me, it's going further and further away... Maybe someday it'll be in Iceland

--- End quote ---

The reason London isn't an option is because it's too far for a lot of people. A more central location will be inclusive for people in London as well as those in Wales, the North East and elsewhere.

tp4tissue:

--- Quote from: katushkin on Sun, 19 March 2017, 20:01:24 ---

--- End quote ---

The reason London isn't an option is because it's too far for a lot of people. A more central location will be inclusive for people in London as well as those in Wales, the North East and elsewhere.

--- End quote ---

Hrrrmm.. This reminds me.. I should retake some sort of Geography lesson..

I remember some geology, but 0x Geography, because I had those related classes prior to knowing english well enough to read the text book..

Tp4 got an F in Geography.. hahahahahahaha  /// Cry..

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version