geekhack Marketplace > Interest Checks

[IC] Orange75 & Orange Pad (GB open)

(1/34) > >>

senter:
Orange TKL was our first design. It's not perfect but I've been asked many times for a round 2. However we always prefer to do something new, even not totally new, instead of Round2s.

Here're some renders for a 75% version of Orange and a numpad in the same design principle.

Edit: hiding several renders that it seems no one likes.

More

There are two types of top case on Orange75 I'm considering.

* The type 1 top case has a replaceable nameplate module on the top right.
* The type 2 top case has a separated top row. The keys on the top row are separated in clusters.
The designs are still in very initial stage. Any suggestions are welcome especially for the nameplate module and logos.

edit: add renders for numpads

edit: add one render with indicators on the top right:

long_qt_pie:
I like!  Would there be anyway to get the F row to reach all the way to the last row beneath?  Either with a logo like you mentioned or an extra key and slide the F row over to the left to make it fit

futurecrime:
Looks great. Really like the colour selection. For the weight in the pad you could maybe do half a slice of orange. Might look pretty nice.

emenelopee:

--- Quote from: long_qt_pie on Wed, 07 March 2018, 12:15:21 ---I like!  Would there be anyway to get the F row to reach all the way to the last row beneath?  Either with a logo like you mentioned or an extra key and slide the F row over to the left to make it fit

--- End quote ---

Agreed on an extra top right key in the Type 2, unless you're using that space as part of the visual massing?

Also your graphic looks similar to my friend's furniture company's logo http://www.mor-he.com/vesica-chair-harta/ though his of course is probably not the first example.

avid:
Prefer 2nd type. Would you consider doing this without a weight?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version