Author Topic: [IC] JUKEBOX | Round 2 | Ordering Complete  (Read 158451 times)

Offline livingspeedbump

• * Exquisite Elder
  • Gentlemen, a bobsled is a simple thing.
    • KeyChatter
[IC] JUKEBOX | Round 2 | Ordering Complete
« on: Thu, 30 April 2015, 18:16:27 »

(Photo: techmattr)

First off, thank you everyone that made the first and second run of this set hugely successful! Both Massdrop and PimpMyKeyboard had the set sell wonderfully. I really loved seeing all of your pictures of the set on your personal boards as well  :thumb:

I've had a few people interested in more novelties, extra kits, etc. I and first to admit that graphic novelties are not really my cup of tea. I don't really use them, so I don't spend a heap of time on them. In fact, Engicoder has done all of them thus far <3. Should you be inspired by the kit or color way to make a set of novelties (like Rad Hard was made for Nuclear Data) for the set, or anything of the nature I'm very open to that and would love to help out and provide files even. I'm not concerned with royalties either, you make it, you can get whatever profits from it. This wasn't ever about making money so I could care less about that part  :thumb:

In terms of kits, Round 2 was designed specifically to be as cost effective as possible. After orders ship I do plan on releasing "uber" kits via the PMK store that will not be cheap, but will include a heap of keys. Adapter, Planck, Dox, and Color mod kits specifically will see exponentially more keys. I may do a  blank Dox kit as well.

Welcome to "Jukebox" my 50's theme keyset. This is largely inspired by typewriters/Diner/car colors of the era (see album link at the bottom of this post), and I hope it to be instantly recognizable as being inspired by the 50's. If there is a child deal you think I should add feel free to throw out any suggestions. Child deals aren't set in stone yet, but I am working hard to make this as affordable as I can. The Base Kit will include everything needed for a standard TKL keyboard, Winkeyless, and Novelties.

Group Buy Plans

For Jukebox: Round 2 I still plan on letting Massdrop run the first batch again. PMK just finished selling extras and no new kits will be available until the next run now. Expect the buy to happen within the next 2-3 months. I will update the schedule accordingly when I find out more concrete dates.

"Jukebox" Details:

• Signature Plastics ABS SA keys
    • Profile Rows 1-1-2-3-4-4
    • Note-Shift keys and Space Bars will all be R3 due to Signature Plastics molds.
    • Doubleshot Legends

• Alphas are TM with RN Legends
    • Green Modifiers are VCO with RN Legends
    • Red Modifiers are RN with TM Legends
    • Semi-Matte Finish (Standard)

Child Deals Will Include:

• Numpad Kit
    • Dvorak + Colemak Kit
    • ISO Kit
    • German/Nordic/S.Slavic Kit
    • Color Modifier Kit
    • Blanks
    • Plankc/Atomic/JD40
    • ErgoDox
    • 75%
    • HiPro Homing Row
    • Row 4 Shift Keys

Work Log / Currently Working On...
    • Finalizing new kits (1-20-16)

Kits as they appeared on Massdrop in Round 1

Base Kit

Non-Standard & Alternate Layout Adapter Kit

Novelties Kit

Numpad Kit

ISO Kit

Dvorak + Colemak Kit

International Kit (German, Swedish, Nordic)

Alternate Color Modifiers Kit (Please give input if there are more keys you'd like to see in this kit!)

New or Edited Kits for Round 2

Forum Kit (Will Include DT key, still working on it)

Planck/Atomic Kit

HiPro Homing Row Kit (Adds extra homing keys like the Realforce HiPro has)

R4 Shift Kit (For those who currently bought round 1 and need the new shifts)

ErgoDox Kit

Kits to be added still

Funky Size Kit (65%+75%)

Here are some silly pics of what this is partially inspired by,
    http://imgur.com/a/SnALj

[/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list]

Round 1 Started: 6/12/15
    Round 2 Started: 5/10/16
    « Last Edit: Sun, 29 May 2016, 07:48:04 by livingspeedbump »
    <- My Collection (so far)

Offline Baxter

• They do not know it, but they are doing it.
      • http://www.darklightweb.co.uk
    Re: Need Input/Advice. 50's Theme Keycap Set
    « Reply #1 on: Thu, 30 April 2015, 18:37:45 »
    Wow! that's not what I expected, but I suppose that sort of turquoise is evocative of cars and "white goods" from the era, perhaps a little more muted though?

Do you have any examples of the reference images you're drawing inspiration from?

Offline livingspeedbump

• * Exquisite Elder
      • KeyChatter
    « Reply #2 on: Thu, 30 April 2015, 18:57:47 »
    Thanks for checking it out and the input! I modified my original post to show you some of what gave me the inspiration as far as Red/Surf Green/Light Tan.

Offline livingspeedbump

• * Exquisite Elder
      • KeyChatter
    « Reply #3 on: Thu, 30 April 2015, 20:04:02 »
    Wow! that's not what I expected, but I suppose that sort of turquoise is evocative of cars and "white goods" from the era, perhaps a little more muted though?

Do you have any examples of the reference images you're drawing inspiration from?

Unfortunately that green is the only remotely "seafoam green" SP has in ABS. I may do a light blue Child Deal for modifiers though if there is interest.

Any thoughts on what you'd like to see in novelties for it?

Offline nuclearsandwich

Re: [IC] 50's Vintage/Retro-Futurism Sculpted SA Keycaps
    « Reply #4 on: Thu, 30 April 2015, 20:08:39 »
    I long wanted to do an "triple mint sundae" SA set with cream cheese on mint alphas,
    chocolate on cream cheese modifiers and cream cheese on strawberry accent keys. This is pretty close to that.

Offline Bloo

« Reply #5 on: Thu, 30 April 2015, 20:13:30 »
    I like these colors.  If you do go with an alternate blue, make it work with your sea foam so people can mix and match them.  Maybe align font size with Retro and/or Round 4/5 to get some compatibility going.  No clue about novelties.

Offline Mooksie

Re: [IC] 50's Vintage/Retro-Futurism Sculpted SA Keycaps / "Jukebox"
    « Reply #6 on: Thu, 30 April 2015, 20:14:58 »
    This is one of those groupbuys I might actually have to join. I am certain this will get atleast 100 votes no problem on PMK.
    we use up all the cupholders during our furious love making sessions

Offline livingspeedbump

• * Exquisite Elder
      • KeyChatter
    « Reply #7 on: Thu, 30 April 2015, 20:16:54 »
    I like these colors.  If you do go with an alternate blue, make it work with your sea foam so people can mix and match them.  Maybe align font size with Retro and/or Round 4/5 to get some compatibility going.  No clue about novelties.

Thanks for the input! Yeah, the blue will definitely be compatible, I should have something up by tomorrow with that. An option for a blue Enter or ESC would be nice I think as well to go along with the seafoam green. 

Offline livingspeedbump

• * Exquisite Elder
      • KeyChatter
    « Reply #8 on: Thu, 30 April 2015, 20:18:16 »
    This is one of those groupbuys I might actually have to join. I am certain this will get atleast 100 votes no problem on PMK.

Thank you for the kind words! The modifiers are my biggest concern right now, I'm lacking some decisive direction in that department. If nothing comes up and there is enough interest I'll probably have a few simple ones for ESC  and the Windows key and leave it at that.

Offline bcredbottle

« Reply #9 on: Thu, 30 April 2015, 20:18:47 »
    I'm in the very early stages of working on a 50's theme set. This is largely inspired by typewriters/Diner colors of the era. I am currently working on Novelty Keys with a retro-futuristic appeal. I will post renders as soon as I finish them. Child Deals will be the last thing I add based on what people want. This is my first design, so any input/advice would be greatly appreciated on any aspect of the project. Will add any details below as they come.

The set is Row 3,1,2,3,4,3 in SA profile. I am pretty set on this, as it replicates the feel of a typewriter as close as possible.

Colors are Signature Plastics ABS:
    • Alphas are TM with VCO labels
    • Modifiers are RCQ with VCO labels

I still have not decided on a font yet. I like the current font but am not set on it. Thoughts?

thanks GeekHackers.

Here is the color scheme as of right now using SP ABS colors,
    Show Image

Here is some pics of what this is inspired by,

No input needed. Looks perfect. Please start group buy ASAP. Please. Please. Please. Thank you.

Offline bcredbottle

« Reply #10 on: Thu, 30 April 2015, 20:19:36 »
    I'm in the very early stages of working on a 50's theme set. This is largely inspired by typewriters/Diner colors of the era. I am currently working on Novelty Keys with a retro-futuristic appeal. I will post renders as soon as I finish them. Child Deals will be the last thing I add based on what people want. This is my first design, so any input/advice would be greatly appreciated on any aspect of the project. Will add any details below as they come.

The set is Row 3,1,2,3,4,3 in SA profile. I am pretty set on this, as it replicates the feel of a typewriter as close as possible.

Colors are Signature Plastics ABS:
    • Alphas are TM with VCO labels
    • Modifiers are RCQ with VCO labels

I still have not decided on a font yet. I like the current font but am not set on it. Thoughts?

thanks GeekHackers.

Here is the color scheme as of right now using SP ABS colors,
    Show Image

Here is some pics of what this is inspired by,

No input needed. Looks beautiful and perfect. Please start group buy ASAP. Please. Please. Please. Thank you.

Offline njbair

• I love the Powerglove. It's so bad.
      • nickbair.net
    I think the blue in the typewriters is nice, but I'm not feeling the blue-green color in the mockup. Seems like BBQ or BBJ might be a better match for your inspiration pics.

Alpine Winter GB | My Personal TMK Firmware Repo
    IBM Rubber Band "Floss" Mod | Click Modding Alps 101 | Flame-Polishing Cherry MX Stems
    Review: hasu's USB to USB converter
    My boards:
    More
    AEKII 60% | Alps64 HHKB | Ducky Shine 3, MX Blues | IBM Model M #1391401, Nov. 1990 | IBM SSK #1391472, Nov. 1987, screw modded, rubber-band modded | Noppoo EC108-Pro, 45g | Infinity 60% v2 Hacker, Matias Quiet Pros | Infinity 60% v2 Standard, MX Browns | Cherry G80-1800LPCEU-2, MX Blacks | Cherry G80-1813 (Dolch), MX Blues | Unicomp M-122, ANSI-modded | Unicomp M-122 (Unsaver mod in progress) | 2x Unitek K-258, White Alps | Apple boards (IIGS, AEKII) | Varmilo VA87MR, Gateron Blacks | Filco Zero TKL, Fukka White Alps | Planck, Gateron Browns | Monarch, click-modded Cream Alps

Offline livingspeedbump

• * Exquisite Elder
      • KeyChatter
    « Reply #12 on: Thu, 30 April 2015, 20:30:40 »
    Thanks for the input! BBQ was a much better choice, changed the OP to show that render!

Offline livingspeedbump

• * Exquisite Elder
      • KeyChatter
    « Reply #13 on: Thu, 30 April 2015, 20:36:34 »

No input needed. Looks beautiful and perfect. Please start group buy ASAP. Please. Please. Please. Thank you.
    [/quote]

Thanks for the kind words! I hope to have it up sooner than later! I have a good week to work on it here and will put in quite a bit this week to hopefully get closer to going to a real Interest Check on SP.

Offline blastoid

Wow, yes yes yes, I need this in my life!

Offline livingspeedbump

• * Exquisite Elder
      • KeyChatter
    « Reply #15 on: Thu, 30 April 2015, 20:59:21 »
    Glad you like it!! Thank you for the kind words.

Offline njbair

• nickbair.net
    « Reply #16 on: Thu, 30 April 2015, 21:21:04 »
    I think most sets have the backtick/tilde key and the backslash/pipe key the same color, whether that's the alpha color or the mod color. I don't think I've seen one of each like this. Care to share how you landed on this decision?

At any rate, you can save yourself about 2 pages of discussion by adding the two keys in the other colors to a child pack.

IBM Rubber Band "Floss" Mod | Click Modding Alps 101 | Flame-Polishing Cherry MX Stems
    My boards:
    More
    AEKII 60% | Alps64 HHKB | Ducky Shine 3, MX Blues | IBM Model M #1391401, Nov. 1990 | IBM SSK #1391472, Nov. 1987, screw modded, rubber-band modded | Noppoo EC108-Pro, 45g | Infinity 60% v2 Hacker, Matias Quiet Pros | Infinity 60% v2 Standard, MX Browns | Cherry G80-1800LPCEU-2, MX Blacks | Cherry G80-1813 (Dolch), MX Blues | Unicomp M-122, ANSI-modded | Unicomp M-122 (Unsaver mod in progress) | 2x Unitek K-258, White Alps | Apple boards (IIGS, AEKII) | Varmilo VA87MR, Gateron Blacks | Filco Zero TKL, Fukka White Alps | Planck, Gateron Browns | Monarch, click-modded Cream Alps

Offline livingspeedbump

• * Exquisite Elder
      • KeyChatter
    « Reply #17 on: Thu, 30 April 2015, 21:31:22 »
    Yeah its a toss up. Some sets, like PuLSE had the back tick the Alpha color, Ill probably include both in the standard set. I like it to be the alpha color, but you have a good point, many people will want it to match the other modifiers.

Offline Wilba

• * Maker
    • Keyboard Stuff Person
      • wilba.tech
    « Reply #18 on: Thu, 30 April 2015, 22:14:44 »
    I like the idea. VCO definitely has that 50's car vibe, but the red legends and Esc aren't to my taste.

IMHO stick with the green and not complicate things with the blue option. Make it look good with two-tone green... like VCO alphas, VAG or VAF mods.

Rock Hudson would approve ;-)

99030-0

Offline livingspeedbump

• * Exquisite Elder
      • KeyChatter
    « Reply #19 on: Thu, 30 April 2015, 22:17:55 »
    I like the idea. VCO definitely has that 50's car vibe, but the red legends and Esc aren't to my taste.

IMHO stick with the green and not complicate things with the blue option. Make it look good with two-tone green... like VCO alphas, VAG or VAF mods.

Rock Hudson would approve ;-)

(Attachment Link)

Thanks! I do plan to include a Green ESC with the original modifier set, and I'm definitely leaning more towards not having a full set of blue modifiers. There are already so many great blue+neutral sets that we don't need another. I will probably still do some blue modifier keys though for small child deals (like F row, ESC, Arrows, Enter).   

I'll play around with the Two tone Green and post some renders just to see what people thing! Interesting idea! Thanks for the feedback!

Offline livingspeedbump

• * Exquisite Elder
      • KeyChatter
    « Reply #20 on: Thu, 30 April 2015, 22:30:47 »

(Attachment Link)

Here is a render with VAG Mods and VCO Alphas. I supposed I could add both of these as child deals of they are popular enough, gives the option of an all VCO keyboard or the full green like you said. Tried to keep a little red in there as that flashy 'vette color goes so well with the green.

Offline bcredbottle

« Reply #21 on: Thu, 30 April 2015, 22:36:02 »

(Attachment Link)

Show Image

Here is a render with VAG Mods and VCO Alphas. I supposed I could add both of these as child deals of they are popular enough, gives the option of an all VCO keyboard or the full green like you said. Tried to keep a little red in there as that flashy 'vette color goes so well with the green.

NOOOOOOOOOO!!!! What happened to the TM alphas????

Offline livingspeedbump

• * Exquisite Elder
      • KeyChatter
    « Reply #22 on: Thu, 30 April 2015, 22:38:47 »
    Dont worry! TM is definitely going to be Alphas with the VCO green modifiers. I'm pretty set on those colors for the base set! Just doing some renders as other people suggest them simply to see how they look :) If one becomes popular enough it will be a child deal, not take over as the original deal.

Offline Elrick

• Hype Master
    • Keyboard Orgasmist
    « Reply #23 on: Thu, 30 April 2015, 22:38:49 »

Originally I considered offering a full set of Blue modifiers. I scratched that idea as the Green really is my vision for this set. Seafoam is a very distinctive color for the period I want to represent. That being said I will play with a few idea to have blue modifiers for other keys like the F row, Enter, ESC. Here Is The current color of blue mixed with the green. Obviously I could alternate the F row and will offer arrow keys, but this is just to see the color.
    Show Image

Likie this image so much, hence please make it happen soon at PMK because this colour-way is way cool and so 1950's like.

Offline livingspeedbump

• * Exquisite Elder
      • KeyChatter
    « Reply #24 on: Thu, 30 April 2015, 22:39:57 »
    Thanks! Plan on having it as an official Interest Check at PMK within a month at the latest!

Offline Wilba

• * Maker
    • Keyboard Stuff Person
      • wilba.tech
    « Reply #25 on: Thu, 30 April 2015, 22:43:29 »
    To expand on what I was saying, there are plenty of sets with white/pale grey/beige alphas and coloured mods.
    I just thought two-tone green would be unique and different to the rest. The red legends are just plain wrong to me... you could invert the colours for legends.
    But it seems that may be too far away from the original design and to please everyone, you'll probably go back to yet another neutral alpha/coloured mods set.

Offline livingspeedbump

• * Exquisite Elder
      • KeyChatter
    « Reply #26 on: Thu, 30 April 2015, 22:51:45 »
    Yeah, as of now I like the red, green, and tan scheme(I have a typewriter with tan/red keys with a green shell that this is based on). But if it turns out that more people want an all green set I can go that way.   

More realistically, if it does run close to my original vision (tan, green, red) I'd be more than happy to give you what I have and let you run a full alternate set, or work with you to set that up (Like Miami vs. Miami Night) with a color scheme along the lines you are thinking. I do think that would be popular as well, and different enough that it wouldn't be redundant to have both.

Offline livingspeedbump

• * Exquisite Elder
      • KeyChatter
    « Reply #28 on: Thu, 30 April 2015, 23:06:29 »
    definitely. good stuff, thanks! I like the atomic icons :)

Offline fliptrik

Re: [IC] "JUKEBOX" a 50's Vintage/Retro-Futurism Sculpted SA Keycaps
    « Reply #29 on: Fri, 01 May 2015, 00:11:47 »
    This is pretty awesome. I'm totally digging it. I'm partial to the blue color the typewriter though. If you have a child deal that uses that colors with the modifiers, I would be all over that.

To be honest though.. I'd probably buy it no matter what color it came in. :))

Offline livingspeedbump

• * Exquisite Elder
      • KeyChatter
    « Reply #30 on: Fri, 01 May 2015, 00:33:41 »
    Thanks for the feedback! Definitley going to be offering some blue, if there is enough interest in a child deal for a full set of modifiers I'm not against doing that :)

Offline Nai_Calus

• * Destiny Supporter
    • CLACK
    « Reply #31 on: Fri, 01 May 2015, 06:36:47 »
    I'm sorry, I can't get past the red legends. Sculpted SA? Sweet! Retro green/yellow? Cool. Eye-searing clashing red? Noooooooope. :/ Sorry. D:
    - IBM 4704 Model F 107-key "Bertha"
    Other boards: Kinesis Essential, Infinity(G.Clears), Ergodox(MX Blues), Monoprice 9433

Eternally searching for Celestial Blue BS V2 and blue/purple Bros.

Offline JinDesu

• * Destiny Supporter
    « Reply #32 on: Fri, 01 May 2015, 06:45:13 »
    I'm interested.
    Someday somebody will best me, but it won't be today, and it won't be you.

Proud owner of a Filco Majestouch Cherry MX Blue Tenkeyless, KBT Race S, & Realforce 101

Offline baldgye

• Will Smith Disciple
    « Reply #33 on: Fri, 01 May 2015, 07:05:44 »
    Very interested as long as there is an ISO option

Offline livingspeedbump

• * Exquisite Elder
      • KeyChatter
    « Reply #34 on: Fri, 01 May 2015, 08:34:57 »
    There will be  :)

Offline njbair

• nickbair.net
    « Reply #35 on: Fri, 01 May 2015, 09:29:49 »

(Attachment Link)

Show Image

This, this I would buy.

My boards:
    More

Offline bcredbottle

« Reply #36 on: Fri, 01 May 2015, 13:52:32 »
    Wait, just to be clear, this green version would just be a child deal right? The alphas on the main set would still be TM w/ VCO characters?

Offline livingspeedbump

• * Exquisite Elder
      • KeyChatter
    « Reply #37 on: Fri, 01 May 2015, 13:59:52 »
    Correct, the main set will be the first image in the original post.

It will be enough to cover a TKL, and include a few extra keys as well.

I will run the green only if there is enough interest.
    « Last Edit: Fri, 01 May 2015, 15:17:50 by livingspeedbump »

Offline bcredbottle

« Reply #38 on: Fri, 01 May 2015, 17:24:25 »
    Correct, the main set will be the first image in the original post.

It will be enough to cover a TKL, and include a few extra keys as well.

I will run the green only if there is enough interest.

Phew

Offline rawkus

« Reply #39 on: Fri, 01 May 2015, 21:32:05 »
    I'm sorry, I can't get past the red legends. Sculpted SA? Sweet! Retro green/yellow? Cool. Eye-searing clashing red? Noooooooope. :/ Sorry. D:

Yea, I agree with this.

What do you think about white or creme legends on the green mods, and then black legends on the creme alphas?  The typewriters from your pics have the white keys with black legends, and I think that looks great like that.  Either way, I like where this set is going! 

I'm wondering how I could tastefully get some chrome accents into it.

Offline derezzed

• * Destiny Supporter
    « Reply #40 on: Fri, 01 May 2015, 22:41:00 »

Yea, I agree with this.

What do you think about white or creme legends on the green mods, and then black legends on the creme alphas?  The typewriters from your pics have the white keys with black legends, and I think that looks great like that.  Either way, I like where this set is going! 

You could use swill's plate builder to design a sandwich case with a steel switch plate and have it chromed.

Offline livingspeedbump

• * Exquisite Elder
      • KeyChatter
    « Reply #41 on: Sat, 02 May 2015, 09:44:27 »

Yea, I agree with this.

You could use swill's plate builder to design a sandwich case with a steel switch plate and have it chromed.

Thanks! I will be offering blanks no matter what color ends up as the legends as well. I'll do a few renders of that later though!

Yeah, I'll need or order some custom milled chrome cases with Bel Air wings to go with this ;)

Offline rawkus

« Reply #42 on: Sat, 02 May 2015, 10:15:02 »

Yea, I agree with this.

Thanks! I will be offering blanks no matter what color ends up as the legends as well. I'll do a few renders of that later though!

Yeah, I'll need or order some custom milled chrome cases with Bel Air wings to go with this ;)

I see we are on the same page.  ;D

Offline livingspeedbump

• * Exquisite Elder
      • KeyChatter
    « Reply #43 on: Sat, 02 May 2015, 14:21:28 »
    Oh yeah :) Bel Air keyboard! haha

I'm still trying to figure out the best way to make the most people happy with this. It is impossible to make everyone happy, and there are quite a few that are wanting the red font. That being said I do want to offer a blank set as well (I figured since it is sculpted it will be easiest to offer a set instead of individual keys like other buys have) OR offer a set with black legends. I do like the red font personally, the typewriter of mine this is based on has cream/red keys and its really a tribute to that. Also looking into running the full green set with black modifiers as something else later.

Offline Liar

« Reply #44 on: Sun, 03 May 2015, 00:41:15 »
    I think the RCQ on VCO looks great, but what about a Jukebox-Purple for the legends on the TM alphas, RDA looks closest
    More

Or, perhaps a Neon-Blue on the TM alphas such as BBQ or BFN
    More

Reference:
    More

I am really looking forward to this keycap set, whatever its final iteration maybe, going to put it on a shiny metal or clear case keyboard  :cool:

Offline Oobly

• * Esteemed Elder
    « Reply #45 on: Sun, 03 May 2015, 14:46:20 »
    Are you really dead set on 3-1-2-3-4-3 or would you be open to 1-1-2-3-4-4 like all Cherry, DCS, OEM, etc sets?

Another option is like 7bit's sculpted SA sets, 1-2-3-4 on alphanumerics and ALL mods in Row 3.

As long as the alphanumerics are 1-2-3-4 I think you'll get the typewriter feeling, like hammering away on a Selectric, for instance.

+1 on the chrome case with fins, that would be perfect! :D
    Buying more keycaps,
    it really hacks my wallet,
    but I must have them.

Offline Wannabe

• Independent Adjudicator
    « Reply #46 on: Sun, 03 May 2015, 15:39:00 »
    Love the colors! Kind of reminds me of Planet Express Ship from Futurama

I liek keyboards

Offline Vinnnie

« Reply #47 on: Sun, 03 May 2015, 22:47:25 »

Show Image

Wow. It really does look like the planet express ship.

Offline Elrick

• Hype Master
    • Keyboard Orgasmist
    « Reply #48 on: Mon, 04 May 2015, 03:20:37 »

Show Image

Wow. It really does look like the planet express ship.

Great minds think alike, I think this is the work of Professor Hubert J. Farnsworth, trying to instigate a whole new world order by introducing these particular coloured keys into our virgin keyboards.

Offline wlhlm

• ~
    « Reply #49 on: Mon, 04 May 2015, 04:12:11 »
    Looks fantastic speedbump!

I really enjoy the 60% variant with the red spacebar and Esc keys. :-*