geekhack Marketplace > Interest Checks

[IC] GMK Momo Yume - Currently Shipping!

<< < (15/16) > >>

key_nes:

--- Quote from: Sieglinde on Thu, 01 June 2023, 11:20:23 ---Any pics of this set in the wild? Zfrontier has it in stock at the moment.

--- End quote ---

Hi, you could join my discord for pictures of the real set.

Neely_12:

--- Quote from: key_nes on Thu, 01 June 2023, 13:14:48 ---
--- Quote from: Sieglinde on Thu, 01 June 2023, 11:20:23 ---Any pics of this set in the wild? Zfrontier has it in stock at the moment.

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

Not how that works. Having to join a discord just to see pictures of a set is really inconvenient.

--- Quote ---If a group buy organizer decides to provide an off-site instant message chat option for faster order support (for example Discord), any such communication needs to be optional when it comes to non-sensitive order information (individual support involving personal information is not required to, and should not, be posted in the public thread).
--- End quote ---

key_nes:

--- Quote from: Neely_12 on Thu, 01 June 2023, 13:42:10 ---
--- Quote from: key_nes on Thu, 01 June 2023, 13:14:48 ---

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

Not how that works. Having to join a discord just to see pictures of a set is really inconvenient.

--- Quote ---If a group buy organizer decides to provide an off-site instant message chat option for faster order support (for example Discord), any such communication needs to be optional when it comes to non-sensitive order information (individual support involving personal information is not required to, and should not, be posted in the public thread).
--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

Heres a link to a reddit post.

https://www.reddit.com/r/MechanicalKeyboards/comments/13ulhad/gmk_momo_yume_finally_arrived/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=ios_app&utm_name=ioscss&utm_content=1&utm_term=1

Sieglinde:
Looks nice. Thank you :thumb:

Aquarius:
awesome! i really like the color!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version