geekhack Marketplace > Group Buys and Preorders

[PRE-ORDER] MW CALICO - WAITING FOR INVOICES, SHIPPING

<< < (2/4) > >>

vhaarr:
For whatever reason my VISA card (I only have one, and I've had the same one since it was issued, and the same bank for decades) is rejected on DeltaKeyCo. I've tried from 3 different computers now, both at home, work and a friends place.

Every time after I enter the banks authentication it just returns to the order page and says "There was an issue processing your payment. Try again or use a different payment method."

There's no issue, I use this card 1-2 times per day at least, and order from websites all over the world using it.

Please ask MW to get maxgaming on the preorder list.

Paco15:
Why did the preorder have to start BEFORE I got paid haha ?

Can I transmit you my bankers angry mails ?  :D

stellaidoscope:

--- Quote from: vhaarr on Wed, 20 September 2023, 01:16:37 ---For whatever reason my VISA card (I only have one, and I've had the same one since it was issued, and the same bank for decades) is rejected on DeltaKeyCo. I've tried from 3 different computers now, both at home, work and a friends place.

Every time after I enter the banks authentication it just returns to the order page and says "There was an issue processing your payment. Try again or use a different payment method."

There's no issue, I use this card 1-2 times per day at least, and order from websites all over the world using it.

Please ask MW to get maxgaming on the preorder list.

--- End quote ---

I've brought up the issue with DKC, and I'm still waiting for a response from MW. Will let you know once I receive an update.

--- Quote from: Paco15 on Wed, 20 September 2023, 04:53:06 ---Why did the preorder have to start BEFORE I got paid haha ?

Can I transmit you my bankers angry mails ?  :D

--- End quote ---

You could, but the cats might shred it before I could read them :( Also I'm sure some vendors will have their pre-orders longer than the 25th, (mainly Divinikey) since that's what they did for Evil AI. Thank you for the support!

vhaarr:

--- Quote from: stellaidoscope on Wed, 20 September 2023, 22:21:23 ---I've brought up the issue with DKC, and I'm still waiting for a response from MW. Will let you know once I receive an update.

--- End quote ---

Thank you, I did that as well and they were very helpful and when our next attempt failed as well they offerend to do the payment via international bank transfers and even cover the fees, but I've not decided yet whether I am comfortable with that.

kight:
picked up a couple kits for me and a buddy :) yay

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version