geekhack Marketplace > Group Buys and Preorders

White Filco MJ2 w/ Blue and Brown switches

<< < (4/32) > >>

sherryton:
Thanks a lot litster!  I'll try to figure it out.  How do you close a thread?

--- Quote from: litster;411914 ---I bought 3 white Filco browns from army group in June for about $170.50 each shipped via EMS from Taiwan to me in the States.  It would be more expensive if you on buy one or two, though, due to shipping.  Might want to check with Army Group to see if it is any cheaper when buying 4 or more.  Though you would still need to reship to buyers again once the bulk package is received.  If your agent is shipping them separately and directly from Taiwan to the States individually, than it is a decent deal.  

Good luck with the group buy!
--- End quote ---

sherryton:
litster says they go for $170.50 shipped.

If it is that cheap, then this group buy I guess is dead!

--- Quote from: ripster;412065 ---Why are you closing it?

Is this group buy dead?

We NEED a group buy dead symbol btw. This subforum is FILLED with them.
--- End quote ---

litster:
Well, if you buy just one from Army Group, it is more expensive because you don't get to share the shipping.  I bought 3, 2 for lopan and 1 for me, so we shared shipping.  The EMS shipping gets cheaper incrementally as you buy more units.  Lopan and I live close by so we don't have to re-ship.  Also, it is more hassle to buy from Army Group because you need to shop on their Chinese site, make sure you enter all information correctly, and pay via Paypal with a couple days of delay.  So if the difference is not that much between the agent and army group, it maybe worth it to go with the agent.  All I am suggesting is to check the Army Group option and compare prices.

demik:
Well that sucks, I was looking forward to a white filco.

ichitz:
^ +1
don't close it! let's just check army group and if not, go back to the original plan!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version