Author Topic: [IC] mako.TKL - Top mount WKL TKL - 10/14 RAFFLE  (Read 31478 times)

Offline ogp3

Re: [IC] mako.TKL - Top mount WKL TKL - COMPLETED PROTOTYPE + SOUND TEST
« Reply #50 on: Sun, 04 October 2020, 07:08:35 »
Proto looks really fantastic and the sound test sounds great! I think the addition of the mako tooth really helps to make the top piece more unique - though is there any risk of it rubbing off? The bottom weights look super clean as well. Will definitely continue to keep my eye on this!

Offline qluboards

« Reply #51 on: Sun, 04 October 2020, 17:23:39 »
Proto looks great; the navy turned out awesome

Thank you! I agree, I think the navy turned out really nice and the light grey combo is solid. Very happy with the quality.

Proto looks really fantastic and the sound test sounds great! I think the addition of the mako tooth really helps to make the top piece more unique - though is there any risk of it rubbing off? The bottom weights look super clean as well. Will definitely continue to keep my eye on this!

Thanks! I'm really happy with it, too. As for whether it can rub off the answer is yes and no. Technically, given unlimited friction, even an engraving can rub off a bit. But given that alu6061 is a decently stiff alloy, for all intents and purposes, the laser engraving does not run the risk of rubbing off.

Still working out some details and some bonus add-ons for the GB, but I'm pretty happy with the proto and will likely run the GB relatively soon.

Shark?

A

Sent from my COL-L29 using Tapatalk

Shark.

Offline derpymagikarp

« Reply #52 on: Wed, 07 October 2020, 16:47:08 »
Just got into the custom mech keyboard world, and I really like the design. Keep up the good work!

Offline qluboards

« Reply #53 on: Sat, 10 October 2020, 21:23:51 »
Just got into the custom mech keyboard world, and I really like the design. Keep up the good work!

Thanks! I've just finished sorting out several quotes and details. I will be planning on launching this late next week (10/14)! Stay tuned here for more updates and I will be making a GB post as well.

Offline thor_r

« Reply #54 on: Sun, 11 October 2020, 03:49:27 »
I do not know if I'm missing it but what switch and plate was used for the typing test? Thanks!

Offline //gainsborough

• ALPSの日常
« Reply #55 on: Sun, 11 October 2020, 12:10:57 »
I do not know if I'm missing it but what switch and plate was used for the typing test? Thanks!

I believe it's holy pandas on a PC plate

Offline qluboards

« Reply #56 on: Sun, 11 October 2020, 14:42:19 »

I believe it's holy pandas on a PC plate

Correct!

Please find GB link here: https://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=109009.0

Offline Hern

Re: [IC] mako.TKL - Top mount WKL TKL - 10/14 RAFFLE
« Reply #57 on: Thu, 15 October 2020, 10:22:25 »
Got my raffle in, fingers crossed! Huge shark lover myself.

Offline Curin Derwin

Re: [IC] mako.TKL - Top mount WKL TKL - 10/14 RAFFLE
« Reply #58 on: Sat, 17 October 2020, 10:41:05 »
Thank you! I just received the email and paid.  :thumb: