Author Topic: [GB] Rama Works KOYU  (Read 156183 times)

Offline ttot

Re: [GB] Rama Works KOYU
« Reply #200 on: Thu, 31 January 2019, 07:56:53 »
Great! Btw, PBT Heavy Industry extras will be available on your store? I not ordered them in time - now regret.
RAMA M60-A(LAKE) | RAMA KOYU(HAZE) | RAMA M60-A SEQ2(MILK) | RAMA M6-C(MILK) | RAMA M65-B(ICED) | RAMA M6-C(ICED)
SA Pulse(R3) + Mitolet | GMK Jamón | GMK Calm Depths | GMK Chocolatier | GMK Minimal | GMK Striker | GMK Pulse(Mitolet) | GMK Phosphorous | GMK Peach Blossom | GMK Nautilus 2 | GMK Bleached | GMK Pono | GMK Pixel | GMK Metropolis R2 | GMK DUALSHOT 2 | SA Polyclear

Offline skaloola

« Reply #201 on: Thu, 31 January 2019, 19:10:06 »
I haven't been in the loop for awhile.  Was your TKL board already released or is that going to be this year?

Offline KevlarBear

« Reply #202 on: Wed, 06 February 2019, 13:06:02 »
Will there be a KOYU "SEQ2" someday? I just found out about the M60-A SEQ2 but much prefer the layout of the KOYU

Offline nephlock

« Reply #203 on: Thu, 07 February 2019, 22:42:45 »
I know the M60-A Seq2 had some revisions to help with the pcb problems, will the Koyu have those as well?

Offline snelltrail

« Reply #204 on: Fri, 08 February 2019, 15:05:43 »
I haven't been in the loop for awhile.  Was your TKL board already released or is that going to be this year?

The TKL is coming Q2 this year! https://rama.works/prototype/2019/2/8/unit-80-announcement

Offline KingRama

• * Maker
  • www.rama.works
    • RAMA WORKS®
« Reply #205 on: Mon, 11 February 2019, 20:45:59 »
Great! Btw, PBT Heavy Industry extras will be available on your store? I not ordered them in time - now regret.

Yep! We will have extras available along with a Round 2 eventually: )

I know the M60-A Seq2 had some revisions to help with the pcb problems, will the Koyu have those as well?

We've added two additional mounting points in the KOYU also :)

It's coming in a few months: https://rama.works/prototype/2019/2/8/unit-80-announcement

---

Also here are what the new fasteners (prototypes) look like in the board:

Bonus, Metaverse  :eek: :eek:

Didn't notice my personal messages have been disabled for those thinking you have been blocked - to contact please reach out through Facebook messages or support email!
WEB: https://rama.works/
STORE: https://ramaworks.store/
INSTA: @ramaworks
FB: ramaworks

Offline P1ngou1N

« Reply #206 on: Tue, 12 February 2019, 06:09:33 »
Does anyone know the dimensions of the Koyu ?
Want to know if my actual wristrest won't be too short.

Offline KingRama

• * Maker
  • www.rama.works
    • RAMA WORKS®
« Reply #207 on: Tue, 12 February 2019, 17:56:04 »
Does anyone know the dimensions of the Koyu ?
Want to know if my actual wristrest won't be too short.
Here you go!

Didn't notice my personal messages have been disabled for those thinking you have been blocked - to contact please reach out through Facebook messages or support email!

Offline P1ngou1N

« Reply #208 on: Tue, 12 February 2019, 20:04:42 »
Thank you !!

Offline mrpetrov

« Reply #209 on: Tue, 12 February 2019, 21:16:21 »
is it true kate designed the stabs

Offline KingRama

• * Maker
  • www.rama.works
    • RAMA WORKS®
« Reply #210 on: Tue, 12 February 2019, 23:10:55 »
Thank you !!

Show us the wristrest when it's made!!

is it true kate designed the stabs

negatory

Offline mrpetrov

« Reply #211 on: Tue, 12 February 2019, 23:19:25 »
Classic negotiating tactic worked! Accuse someone of something which you know to be untrue to get them to admit the true fact you seek to know!

Rama stabs for real - look awesome!!!!!!!

Offline KingRama

• * Maker
  • www.rama.works
    • RAMA WORKS®
« Reply #212 on: Tue, 12 February 2019, 23:22:13 »
Classic negotiating tactic worked! Accuse someone of something which you know to be untrue to get them to admit the true fact you seek to know!

Rama stabs for real - look awesome!!!!!!!

Hahahaha, classic MrPetrov, all our products are designed together - we'll have an update on our website soon! Product is back in development  8)

Offline e2o

« Reply #213 on: Wed, 20 February 2019, 15:48:50 »
Howdy! Any suggestions for the best stabs to use for my Koyu (before the RAMA stabs are released at least)? I ordered the starter kit, so I'll be getting GMK screw-ins with that, but I'm wondering if there is anything nicer that might be good for this build. The Zeals? Thanks for any suggestions... - eric

Offline mrpetrov

« Reply #214 on: Wed, 20 February 2019, 17:04:12 »
The zeals are the best I’ve tried to-date.

Offline mrpetrov

« Reply #215 on: Thu, 21 February 2019, 21:00:36 »
PBT Heavy Industry in the wild. The legends are *super* crisp and really high quality. The accent colors are a lovely sort of deep orangey-yellow (deeper than these pic indicate), and the mods are a lovely lightish grey.

213465-0
213467-1
« Last Edit: Thu, 21 February 2019, 21:02:09 by mrpetrov »

Offline Audiobs

« Reply #216 on: Thu, 21 February 2019, 22:30:52 »
PBT Heavy Industry in the wild. The legends are *super* crisp and really high quality. The accent colors are a lovely sort of deep orangey-yellow (deeper than these pic indicate), and the mods are a lovely lightish grey.

(Attachment Link)
(Attachment Link)

NICE! Mine went the long way to EU first before hitting the east coast, now stuck in the distribution center...
« Last Edit: Thu, 21 February 2019, 22:32:25 by Audiobs »

Offline KingRama

• * Maker
  • www.rama.works
    • RAMA WORKS®
« Reply #217 on: Fri, 22 February 2019, 00:40:26 »

(Attachment Link)
(Attachment Link)
It arrived!!! Awesome :D Glad you like it :)

(Attachment Link)
(Attachment Link)

NICE! Mine went the long way to EU first before hitting the east coast, now stuck in the distribution center...

Oh no, sometimes goes on a wild journey around the world before ending up where it has to :(

If you go to: https://ecommerceportal.dhl.com/track/

You can chuck in your DHL eCommerce Shipment ID, ie: AUBHM0020382XX

Then you'll see to the right, another tracking number (Tracking ID) that you can plug into your local post (USPS for America etc)  for further tracking information (once it hits the right land!)

Offline Audiobs

« Reply #218 on: Fri, 22 February 2019, 01:50:07 »

(Attachment Link)
(Attachment Link)

Oh no, sometimes goes on a wild journey around the world before ending up where it has to :(

If you go to: https://ecommerceportal.dhl.com/track/

You can chuck in your DHL eCommerce Shipment ID, ie: AUBHM0020382XX

Then you'll see to the right, another tracking number (Tracking ID) that you can plug into your local post (USPS for America etc)  for further tracking information (once it hits the right land!)
[/quote]

Thanks for the info. Yeah, looks like it went to Germany, then went Postal Airmail to the NY. Hope to get it soon.

Offline ian13

« Reply #219 on: Fri, 22 February 2019, 03:13:08 »
That bokehlicious pic though!  :eek: :thumb:

Also here are what the new fasteners (prototypes) look like in the board:
Show Image

Offline Audiobs

« Reply #220 on: Sat, 23 February 2019, 14:51:27 »
Just got the Heavy Industry! But my 6u space is off-centered, isn't it supposed to be centered?
« Last Edit: Sat, 23 February 2019, 15:59:03 by Audiobs »

Offline dilkROM

« Reply #221 on: Sun, 24 February 2019, 19:56:31 »
Shoot, only now catching up to find out about the Koyu and loving the Haze and Race versions. I see that preorders are closed, due to that, what are other possible options for purchase? Will there be "leftovers" going up for sale once the preorders have shipped? Or will I have to go hit r/mm for my needs? :)

Amazing work, BTW. Just hit the site to grab an M60-A or two. ;)

Offline ilpsxnus

« Reply #222 on: Mon, 25 February 2019, 10:22:22 »
Now that the PBT Heavy Industry has arrived, when can we expect the Koyu to start trickling in?
The wait is killing me!

Offline e2o

« Reply #223 on: Tue, 26 February 2019, 09:25:49 »

The accent is *quite* a bit more orange than renders. It certainly isn't RAMA yellow.

Offline Marutks

« Reply #224 on: Tue, 26 February 2019, 16:48:26 »

Offline bardomudo

« Reply #225 on: Sat, 02 March 2019, 00:59:00 »
As unlikely as it is, if anyone feels like selling their spot on a Moon, please let me know.

I can't believe I missed this  :'(

Offline oldcat

• 65% is Life
« Reply #226 on: Sat, 02 March 2019, 01:02:41 »
Turns out amazingly!

Offline Audiobs

« Reply #227 on: Sat, 02 March 2019, 01:46:04 »
So glad I ordered the extra Race bottom for my Haze!

Offline oldcat

• 65% is Life
« Reply #228 on: Sat, 02 March 2019, 11:22:30 »

I heard KBDFANS may stock a few. I am interested as well

Offline KingRama

• * Maker
  • www.rama.works
    • RAMA WORKS®
« Reply #229 on: Sun, 03 March 2019, 02:36:31 »
Just got the Heavy Industry! But my 6u space is off-centered, isn't it supposed to be centered?

Arghh yes, it was supposed to be, they where made incorrectly unfortunately (didn't notice it when we received our set!  :-[ )

If you require the centered 6U, you can kindly contact Wei at KBDfans for a replacement spacebar that is 6U centered!

Subject: PBT Heavy Industry - 6U Centered space

Name:
Address:
States or provinces:
City:
Zip code:
Countries:
Zip code:
Telephone number:

------

We also have some extras! Just waiting on everyone to receive their sets before we offer them :)

Now that the PBT Heavy Industry has arrived, when can we expect the Koyu to start trickling in?
The wait is killing me!

We'll have a big update soon, we'll also be starting production on the internal dampeners to be ready in time for KOYU - so if you would like it added, just reply to your order confirmation email :)

Offline oldcat

• 65% is Life
« Reply #230 on: Sun, 03 March 2019, 17:49:10 »

Arghh yes, it was supposed to be, they where made incorrectly unfortunately (didn't notice it when we received our set!  :-[ )

If you require the centered 6U, you can kindly contact Wei at KBDfans for a replacement spacebar that is 6U centered!

Name:
Address:
States or provinces:
City:
Zip code:
Countries:
Zip code:
Telephone number:

------

We also have some extras! Just waiting on everyone to receive their sets before we offer them :)

The wait is killing me!

We'll have a big update soon, we'll also be starting production on the internal dampeners to be ready in time for KOYU - so if you would like it added, just reply to your order confirmation email :)

Great! I saw some pictures recently in some groups, looking stunning.

Offline Audiobs

« Reply #231 on: Sun, 03 March 2019, 21:16:37 »

Name:
Address:
States or provinces:
City:
Zip code:
Countries:
Zip code:
Telephone number:

------

The wait is killing me!

Thanks and will contact Wei for the 6u. Thanks for making the new internal dampener available for existing KOYU orders! I was just going to use a Sorbothane pad.

BTW, thanks also for making a reversed Haze colorway for M60-A Seq2. I've been asking for it since KOYU! Before I order it, may I ask if there is going to be a KOYU Seq 2 in this reversed Haze colorway? ;)

Offline KingRama

• * Maker
  • www.rama.works
    • RAMA WORKS®
« Reply #232 on: Mon, 04 March 2019, 19:10:19 »
Thanks and will contact Wei for the 6u. Thanks for making the new internal dampener available for existing KOYU orders! I was just going to use a Sorbothane pad.

BTW, thanks also for making a reversed Haze colorway for M60-A Seq2. I've been asking for it since KOYU! Before I order it, may I ask if there is going to be a KOYU Seq 2 in this reversed Haze colorway? ;)

No worries at all!

Not sure on what the SEQ2 KOYU colourways will be yet, that's a long while off!

---

AS for SEQ1, we anticipate the machining to be complete by the end of this month, it'll then be promptly surface finished and coated!

At this stage it's looking like Mid-April for the units to be completed - but will take a matter of weeks to sea-freight to our warehouse and a further few weeks for packaging/logistics.

Will keep you updated at the next stages. Getting closer!!

Cheers :)

Offline bardomudo

« Reply #233 on: Tue, 05 March 2019, 23:39:01 »
So very happy to be a part of this  ;D ;D

And I can't believe I'm just now seeing those Rama stabs. Amazing!!

Offline ttot

« Reply #234 on: Wed, 06 March 2019, 08:42:46 »
I have a question. If I want to add to my order internal dampener and RACE base for KOYU, and i will reply to my order confirmation email, how will the additional order be paid?
RAMA M60-A(LAKE) | RAMA KOYU(HAZE) | RAMA M60-A SEQ2(MILK) | RAMA M6-C(MILK) | RAMA M65-B(ICED) | RAMA M6-C(ICED)
SA Pulse(R3) + Mitolet | GMK Jamón | GMK Calm Depths | GMK Chocolatier | GMK Minimal | GMK Striker | GMK Pulse(Mitolet) | GMK Phosphorous | GMK Peach Blossom | GMK Nautilus 2 | GMK Bleached | GMK Pono | GMK Pixel | GMK Metropolis R2 | GMK DUALSHOT 2 | SA Polyclear

Offline Araex

« Reply #235 on: Wed, 06 March 2019, 11:50:26 »
I have a question. If I want to add to my order internal dampener and RACE base for KOYU, and i will reply to my order confirmation email, how will the additional order be paid?
I had to make a change to my KOYU order, and they sent me a paypal invoice for the price difference.

Offline oldcat

• 65% is Life
« Reply #236 on: Wed, 06 March 2019, 15:45:02 »
So very happy to be a part of this  ;D ;D

And I can't believe I'm just now seeing those Rama stabs. Amazing!!

With heatshrink stab? Haha
I followed Rama's render, it is a bit tricky to make

Offline ttot

« Reply #237 on: Wed, 06 March 2019, 17:17:01 »
I had to make a change to my KOYU order, and they sent me a paypal invoice for the price difference.

Cool! Thank you.

Offline trikoi00

• GMK bias
« Reply #238 on: Thu, 21 March 2019, 00:03:11 »
Spot sold. Thanks for interest.
« Last Edit: Thu, 21 March 2019, 08:42:40 by trikoi00 »

Offline cmanon

« Reply #239 on: Thu, 21 March 2019, 10:24:59 »
I got bit by the mechanical keyboard bug recently and found this beautiful design and am asking here if anyone is willing to sell their spot for the Koyu or I will patiently wait for the SEQ2. Thanks.

Offline bardomudo

« Reply #240 on: Fri, 22 March 2019, 00:23:55 »
I got bit by the mechanical keyboard bug recently and found this beautiful design and am asking here if anyone is willing to sell their spot for the Koyu or I will patiently wait for the SEQ2. Thanks.

I was told King Rama had some extra ones ordered for sale after they arrive so you should keep an eye out. They'll probably only last minutes, though.

Offline wolfriot

« Reply #241 on: Mon, 25 March 2019, 09:30:09 »
I was told King Rama had some extra ones ordered for sale after they arrive so you should keep an eye out. They'll probably only last minutes, though.

When I saw the koyu it was literally THE keyboard I have been waiting for.  I was so sad when I realized I had missed my opportunity to buy one.  Rama has built, what is for me, the ultimate endgame perfection.  If there are really extra's I would love to have a chance to snag one.

Offline DukeEsquire

« Reply #242 on: Mon, 25 March 2019, 10:00:41 »

When I saw the koyu it was literally THE keyboard I have been waiting for.  I was so sad when I realized I had missed my opportunity to buy one.  Rama has built, what is for me, the ultimate endgame perfection.  If there are really extra's I would love to have a chance to snag one.

There will be lots of them for sale on the secondary market.

Offline Sintpinty

• Carbon Based Life Form
  • she/her/they/them/any except he him
    • My Roblox Profile
« Reply #243 on: Mon, 25 March 2019, 10:33:40 »
No soldering? Great! I might get this soon :D

Offline Ashardalon

• Ashkeebs
    • Ashkeebs Lubing Service & Shop
« Reply #244 on: Mon, 25 March 2019, 13:37:41 »
No soldering? Great! I might get this soon :D

There may be some extras that will be sold of by RAMA, but if not, you're looking toward aftermarket, and that can get wildly expensive, unfortunately.

Offline Darknight00z

« Reply #245 on: Mon, 25 March 2019, 15:02:39 »
The doro67 is very similar to the Koyu and is shipping now. It has a hotswap option as well. Check the secondary markets

Edit: my mistake
« Last Edit: Mon, 25 March 2019, 19:52:38 by Darknight00z »

Offline steamykeebs

« Reply #246 on: Mon, 25 March 2019, 19:38:15 »
The doro67 is very similar to the Koyu and is shipping now. It has a hotswap option as well. Check the secondary markets

There is no hotswap option for the Doro67.  There is a fixed layout RGB PCB but it doesn't have hotswap sockets.

Offline KingRama

• * Maker
  • www.rama.works
    • RAMA WORKS®
« Reply #247 on: Thu, 28 March 2019, 20:57:40 »

We will have some extras available once we fulfil the original orders! :)

Offline yur1orlov

« Reply #248 on: Thu, 28 March 2019, 21:50:26 »
praying for an extra
Keycult no1rev1 | Keycult no2rev1 | Jane v2 Blue Grey | Kyuu x2 | QXP | Rukia

Offline wolfriot

« Reply #249 on: Fri, 29 March 2019, 11:47:58 »
We will have some extras available once we fulfil the original orders! :)

Yes!!! Hopefully I don't miss the window to get one.