geekhack Marketplace > Interest Checks

[IC] GMK ReForged - Hellbent Caps on board for Artisan collab

(1/12) > >>

fatboycarney:
GMK ReForged

driftingbunnies designed it, I love it, lets get it made!!
The IC form - please fill this out

Kits - Updated

Anvil (Base Kit)

Forgemaster's Kit (Novelties)

Molten Alphas - includes extra Tab to allow you to fill out 2 boards with Anvil and Molten

Deskmat

CablesMochi's CablesDark
Light
Keebstuff Kabelmanufaktur coming soon

RendersThanks to S61 and endjy for the renders on the upcoming AXE 60

Thanks to Abec13 for the rendersAustin - by driftingbunnies

Iron165 by Smith + Rune
Thanks to Kingk22 for renders TX 60 and TX66 by TX Keyboards

ArtisansArchetypeFraktalKapsHellbent CapsDigital Carpentry - wooden wrist restsAmusing Atelier
More to come
Vendors
US - MekiboCA - ApexKeyboardsEU- MyKeyboardUK- PrototypistLATAM - Fancy CustomsChina - ZFrontierSEA - iLumkbOceania - TBD

Gather and review feedback from forms/forums/discordAction inputs from review aboveLock in all regional vendors
Thanksdriftingbunnies for letting me give this set another shot. Lets make this happen!!OCM for these amazing novelties and deskmatKingk22 and Abec13 for the amazing renders from the previous IC/GB and the new kitsMochis Cables for listening to my idea, and making it realityKonstantin for his kitting knowledge, willingness to share, and being a joy to work withRoche for always being there to bounce stuff off and being a great friendEveryone in the discord, instagram and all the artisan community who have supported me from Copper and continue to do so, you are all are amazing
Socials
Join The Carnival Discord Server
Check out Fatboycarney on Instagram

Kinesiologist:
this could go really well with iron180 :D

mta:

Owl:
Looks great! Those cables especially are to die for. Love the weathered look.

KevenKeys:

--- Quote from: Kinesiologist on Sun, 07 March 2021, 21:40:05 ---this could go really well with iron180 :D

--- End quote ---

LMAO. This set looks great on that Austin!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version