geekhack Marketplace > Interest Checks

[IC] GMK ReForged

<< < (13/16) > >>

gminso:
the base kit render from forge post seem much deeper than the base render here. Which one is the close representation?

FluffyWaffle:
I absolutely love this, showing my support here by commenting. Will be picking two sets up, one for me and one as a surprise for a friend (whenever this goes live & eventually get shipped).

Timception:
Definitely getting one of these, also because they will be sold at ilumkb, just wish the GB was a little faster than Sep  :confused:

fatboycarney:

--- Quote from: Vphan on Sat, 08 May 2021, 11:27:44 ---this is really nice! Love that reddish orange shade! What colour code is it by the way? (Apologies if this has been given)

Sent from my Pixel 4 using Tapatalk

--- End quote ---

It hasnt been shared but I will get it updated on the OP in the next day or so, sorry for the slow reply

--- Quote from: mvkoto on Sun, 09 May 2021, 02:11:41 ---I'm surprised this doesn't have more comments. Love love the colors you've chosen.

--- End quote ---
Thank you!!

--- Quote from: FluffyWaffle on Mon, 28 June 2021, 13:40:05 ---I absolutely love this, showing my support here by commenting. Will be picking two sets up, one for me and one as a surprise for a friend (whenever this goes live & eventually get shipped).

--- End quote ---
Amazing thank you for the support

--- Quote from: Gh0sty on Sat, 19 June 2021, 17:37:27 ---I am so happy to see this set get another chance. I was so bummed when it got cancelled initially. PLEASE MAKE THIS HAPPEN! It is probably one of the most unique GMK concepts right now IMO.

--- End quote ---
Amazing the comments are truly fantastic!!!

--- Quote from: gminso on Wed, 23 June 2021, 00:08:22 ---the base kit render from forge post seem much deeper than the base render here. Which one is the close representation?

--- End quote ---
I would say that is mostly affected by lighting, the original renders by Abec tend to be on the darker side. However keycaps can be funny, they tend in real life from my experience with GMK Copper (a similar-ish colour) to come out looking darker overall than the chip, just ever so slightly
The reason I bring this up is that Abec did the original renders for GMK Copper and also did the Original renders for GMK Forge (now GMK ReForged) where other renders of Copper came out lighter, however for Copper the Abec renders I think might be the truest representation.
I hope thats not to convoluted of an answer. Feel free to drop by the Discord for more discussion if you are interested 

--- Quote from: Timception on Tue, 29 June 2021, 09:54:15 ---Definitely getting one of these, also because they will be sold at ilumkb, just wish the GB was a little faster than Sep  :confused:

--- End quote ---
Thanks very much, ah September will come pretty quickly at least from my perspective lol thanks for the support!!

Mecxs:
Great looking set - I ummed and ahhed over SA Copper for a long time, and bought it in the final hour. Glad that I did!

Still - I have stupid eyes.

Is the alt-alpha colour the same as the accented enter colour, or are they different shades?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version