Author Topic: 【IC】Autumn Rain switch  (Read 2822 times)

Offline Aregs Keyboard

【IC】Autumn Rain switch
« on: Sun, 06 February 2022, 13:41:00 »
Hello!I am Aregs ! The custom keyboard team from China is called Aregs Keyboard. We professionally design and sell a variety of high-quality and original switches. We also proxy switches and other products from all over the world in China.

We have a lot of followers in China. Our products include KTT Grapefruit, Kailh Purple Potato, Tecsee Porcelain Blue, KTT Mallo, etc. They have a good sales volume all over the country. And we help other teams in China prepare for GB overseas, so we will have a lot of high-quality products.

Images for the switch on insta:https://www.instagram.com/p/CZgCrF-Pyrl/

This is our team's new product:Autumn Rain switch ,preparing GB!

The autumn rain switch is inspired by the rain in autumn , and the switch was designed in autumn by Aregs Keyboard and Suixin Studio. The autumn rain switch refers to the BCP/Creampacas scheme and adopts Long Pole. With an extended spring, he will have a very elastic and feedback feeling. Now more and more people are in love with this feeling.
   Stem made of P3 material makes the switch smoother during pressing and reduces the leaf Compared with the conventional POM material, the friction coefficient of POM is 0.3, but the P3 is 0.05.

Details
* Linear
* 3.7mm travel / 2.0mmactuation
* Stem: P3 (JWK Exclusive Materials)
* Top Housing: Nylon
* Bottom Housing: Mixed nylon
* Spring: 63.5(bottom out) extended spring
* PCB mount (5 pin)
* unlubed from factory
* Manufactured by JWK

Price:
GB:0.68 USD

Our discord:https://discord.gg/v4UXybBDyR
Welcome to join us!

Offline Nurseh

• Sorry for always apologizing
Re: 【IC】Autumn Rain switch
« Reply #1 on: Sun, 06 February 2022, 19:59:11 »
A big fan of the KTT grapefruit switches, looking forward to trying these as well!

Offline Botty212

【IC】Autumn Rain switch
« Reply #2 on: Mon, 07 February 2022, 03:38:42 »
havent heard of any of the mentioned switches.

Edit
now I know why. They arent offered by EU vendors and can be found on US vendors from my small google search. Yeah there was no way of me knowing about them since getting switches from non EU vendors means usually 15$ shipping minimum and then VAT and taxes need to be added to it making a normaly 0.3$ switch a 0.5-0.9$ switch.
Unless I see this beeing offered on Candykeys, Keygem, Oblotyky or MyKeyboard I'll happily stick to my BCP's and not get this
« Last Edit: Mon, 07 February 2022, 03:44:06 by Botty212 »

Offline oilpapers

« Reply #3 on: Mon, 07 February 2022, 07:59:27 »

Edit
now I know why. They arent offered by EU vendors and can be found on US vendors from my small google search. Yeah there was no way of me knowing about them since getting switches from non EU vendors means usually 15$ shipping minimum and then VAT and taxes need to be added to it making a normaly 0.3$ switch a 0.5-0.9$ switch.
Unless I see this beeing offered on Candykeys, Keygem, Oblotyky or MyKeyboard I'll happily stick to my BCP's and not get this

cool

Offline Keeblet_257

« Reply #4 on: Mon, 07 February 2022, 08:28:28 »

Edit

cool
tbh I understand this dudes argument. shipping cost and taxes really bump up the price per switch by a big amount and therefore making switches ordered from outside of the european union a expensive thing.
I mean imagine paying 30$ for shipping because the vendor uses only DHL express and then after 1 or 2 weeks u get a letter from DHL telling you to pay additional 10-20$ for taxes and DHL fees.

Offline Mr Chrome

« Reply #5 on: Mon, 07 February 2022, 15:37:57 »
It kind of sucks to force people to check an Instagram just for another long pole linear, but OK.
“This plastic rectangle is alright. The plastic rectangles on top of it, though...”