Author Topic: [GB] GMK Bentō  (Read 155961 times)

Offline mgsickler

Re: [GB] GMK Bentō
« Reply #500 on: Thu, 21 November 2019, 14:00:05 »
Any update on the nano sliders? Still haven't received mine.

They are supposedly going to ship out this coming week.

Offline biip

• @biipmk
« Reply #501 on: Sun, 24 November 2019, 06:27:59 »
Any update on the nano sliders? Still haven't received mine.

They are supposedly going to ship out this coming week.

I received the same update.

Offline JME

« Reply #502 on: Mon, 23 December 2019, 22:25:54 »
Any plans on for a second run for this beauty?

Offline yonghf

« Reply #503 on: Thu, 26 December 2019, 22:03:27 »
So what's the latest update on the Keebwerk Nanos? I have still yet to receive mine (ordered from Novelkeys).

Offline mgsickler

« Reply #504 on: Fri, 27 December 2019, 17:24:39 »
Nanos have arrived today. We will start shipping out on Monday. Small amount of extras available after the GB ships.

Offline kzwai

« Reply #505 on: Sun, 29 December 2019, 06:26:32 »
oh man would totally love a bento keyset!!

Offline kenkaneki

« Reply #506 on: Sun, 29 December 2019, 15:10:00 »
So what's the latest update on the Keebwerk Nanos? I have still yet to receive mine (ordered from Novelkeys).

I hope not for a while. This wasn't released relatively long ago and I think with biip creativity, I rather want new sets.

Offline biip

• @biipmk
« Reply #507 on: Thu, 02 January 2020, 03:03:27 »

I hope not for a while. This wasn't released relatively long ago and I think with biip creativity, I rather want new sets.

already working on that :thumb:

Offline kzwai

« Reply #508 on: Thu, 02 January 2020, 04:42:52 »

already working on that :thumb:

fantastic, im excited!

Offline RapidCancel

« Reply #509 on: Thu, 02 January 2020, 21:17:38 »
Got my Nano in. The bottom left key didn't seem to work, so I attempted trying to create a new .hex file to test it out to make sure it wasn't an issue with the pcb itself, but I'm having some issues. I'm kind of a noob at this stuff and I followed the guides on their website, but I can't seem to create a .hex file. Does anyone have a link for dummies to learn how to do this?

Offline moemoe666

• Silence Unicorn <3
« Reply #510 on: Fri, 03 January 2020, 11:45:04 »
Got my Nano in. The bottom left key didn't seem to work, so I attempted trying to create a new .hex file to test it out to make sure it wasn't an issue with the pcb itself, but I'm having some issues. I'm kind of a noob at this stuff and I followed the guides on their website, but I can't seem to create a .hex file. Does anyone have a link for dummies to learn how to do this?

Same problem.
Link download for the hex file not working
qmk cant detect the board, firmware also could not be found anywhere.
Stuff:
Black Bird V1: Clear 72g - Light Saver V2 : Black 62g  - Rosewill : Vintage Black - 38gt Acrylic case : Brown 55g - Ducky Z One : Brown - Keycool Brown: R.I.P

Zowie EC2 Evo Black & White - SS Sensei MLG - SS Frost blue - Kana V1 - Kinzu V1

Offline Paddel06

• Klugscheißer
« Reply #511 on: Fri, 03 January 2020, 19:36:36 »
Have the Candykeys Nanos already shipped?
This is a signature.

Offline d00deitsnik

• Grails: SA Olivia, 1800 w/ only Latriualum keycaps
« Reply #512 on: Fri, 03 January 2020, 20:36:27 »

Same problem.

I couldn't quite figure out how to make a hex file either. Did you guys download the whole qmk thing that was on the keebwerk google drive? That seemed to have the correct files to flash the board. But making a hex file was another story lol. Clueless about that.

On another note, does anyone know how to make the midi potentiometer control my main computer audio? I struggled for a while last night before going to bed.

Offline moemoe666

• Silence Unicorn <3
« Reply #513 on: Fri, 03 January 2020, 20:56:08 »

Same problem.

I couldn't quite figure out how to make a hex file either. Did you guys download the whole qmk thing that was on the keebwerk google drive? That seemed to have the correct files to flash the board. But making a hex file was another story lol. Clueless about that.

On another note, does anyone know how to make the midi potentiometer control my main computer audio? I struggled for a while last night before going to bed.

Got the link for the nano slider. from keebwerk support: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1BHBAquZbrWQ2zKWQr0icRnqxsVvOOnKA
but how to open DFU mode for this board :?
qmk toolbox could not detect this board anyway, idk why, last night I did try to reinstall all driver from qmk
Stuff:
Black Bird V1: Clear 72g - Light Saver V2 : Black 62g  - Rosewill : Vintage Black - 38gt Acrylic case : Brown 55g - Ducky Z One : Brown - Keycool Brown: R.I.P

Zowie EC2 Evo Black & White - SS Sensei MLG - SS Frost blue - Kana V1 - Kinzu V1

Offline RapidCancel

« Reply #514 on: Fri, 03 January 2020, 23:58:29 »

Same problem.

I downloaded everything that was on the google drive. What files did you try flashing? I tried flashing a default .hex file I found for the nano slider from that folder, and it seems to make the top 3 keys media back, play/pause, media next and enter. The slider doesn't affect the volume or anything. I also found 2 different support pages with slightly different instructions, but still can't make the .hex file from following either.

https://www.keebwerk.com/support
https://www.keebwerk.com/product-support/

Offline moemoe666

• Silence Unicorn <3
« Reply #515 on: Sat, 04 January 2020, 12:18:20 »

Same problem.

I downloaded everything that was on the google drive. What files did you try flashing? I tried flashing a default .hex file I found for the nano slider from that folder, and it seems to make the top 3 keys media back, play/pause, media next and enter. The slider doesn't affect the volume or anything. I also found 2 different support pages with slightly different instructions, but still can't make the .hex file from following either.

https://www.keebwerk.com/support
https://www.keebwerk.com/product-support/

The https://www.keebwerk.com/support does have helpful instruction, at first I cant find it so I email to keebwerk support...
Slider still doing nothing at this moment. =,.=
Stuff:

Offline justjimmeh

• Reddit Profile
« Reply #516 on: Sat, 04 January 2020, 12:59:26 »

Same problem.

Got the link for the nano slider. from keebwerk support: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1BHBAquZbrWQ2zKWQr0icRnqxsVvOOnKA
qmk toolbox could not detect this board anyway, idk why, last night I did try to reinstall all driver from qmk
I havent tried flashing my nano yet, but have you tries pressing the reset button on the bottom of the board when its plugged in? You have to unscrew the bottom weight first to get to it. Saw it when I took apart my nano to lube the stabilizer.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Offline moemoe666

• Silence Unicorn <3
« Reply #517 on: Sat, 04 January 2020, 21:32:57 »

Same problem.

I havent tried flashing my nano yet, but have you tries pressing the reset button on the bottom of the board when its plugged in? You have to unscrew the bottom weight first to get to it. Saw it when I took apart my nano to lube the stabilizer.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Yeah got things done. i'm trying to use default keymap, media keys work but the slider part does not work somehow.
none of the instructrion show how to work with that slider
Stuff:

Offline CandyKeys

• Just doing EU things.
    • CandyKeys EU MK Store
« Reply #518 on: Mon, 06 January 2020, 07:04:22 »
Hey guys!

Julien and I have been reading the keebwerk. comments, a lot of confusion is occurring here.
So the manual sits at: https://www.keebwerk.com/support/

The nano. works like any other QMK keyboard, just with a added MIDI functionality. The MIDI slider communicates with the PCB in a language that can be read by literaly any program that is MIDI supportive,you can use Photoshop apps, Foobars MIDI plugins, Windows Vol. and more! All you have to do is then just google "MIDI for Windows volume" and find the necessary app. MIDI is extremely powerful and can be used for anything.

Julien will update the manual part to provide different uses for the nano. slider, so for windows volume and foobar, lightroom, and more. There will be a comment section opened too!

The CandyKeys Mechanical Keyboard Store

Offline w1thh3ld

« Reply #519 on: Sun, 08 March 2020, 18:04:01 »
Still no shipment or meaningful updates on my nano and rama key order from candykeys :(

First time ordering with them, is this normal?

Offline dvorcol

• dvorcol#5071
« Reply #520 on: Mon, 15 June 2020, 15:01:44 »