Author Topic: This Subforum Needs "All About Keys" and "Key Reference" Wikis as Stickies  (Read 3892 times)

Offline Input Nirvana

• Master of the Calculated Risk
  • If I tell ya, I'll hafta kill ya
I just made a post about having a wiki source for keycaps that is easy to find/see.
Kinesis Advantage cut into 2 halves | RollerMouse Free 2 | Apple Magic Trackpad | Colemak
Evil Screaming Flying Door Monkeys From Hell                     Proudly GeekWhacking since 2009
Things change, things stay the same                                        Thanks much, Smallfry  
I AM THE REAPER . . . BECAUSE I KILL IT
~retired from forum activities 2015~

Offline Input Nirvana

1- Yes, definitely.

2- Noted, makes sense.
Kinesis Advantage cut into 2 halves | RollerMouse Free 2 | Apple Magic Trackpad | Colemak
Evil Screaming Flying Door Monkeys From Hell                     Proudly GeekWhacking since 2009
Things change, things stay the same                                        Thanks much, Smallfry  

Offline aggiejy

• ** Moderator Emeritus
I second the need to sticky those.  Or even adding them to the dropdown of the wiki nav itself.

Either way, the problem is there... they are hard to find if you don't know where to look.  And the info there is asked VERY frequently.

Offline IvanIvanovich

• Mr. Silk Underwear
Abso-****ing-lutely. Having a keycaps section in the www shopping would be super fantastic too. There is so much good information here, unfortunate it is not always best organized to be found easily.

Offline aggiejy

• ** Moderator Emeritus
Or we can just bump this thread every few hours... a redneck sticky.

Offline Input Nirvana

Don't bother me, I'm very busy turning into a bigger ******* and trolling trolls.
Redneck sticky...are you a racist too? :) Is this a racist thread? You're in Austin, what a GREAT town. If it was on the water, I would live there.

I think I can do that wiki, I'll need some help along the way. I'll be slow and inconsistent putting it together.

Offline aggiejy

• ** Moderator Emeritus
Quote from: input nirvana;380584
You're in Austin, what a GREAT town. If it was on the water, I would live there.

[ Attachment Invalid Or Does Not Exist ] 20859[/ATTACH]

Welcome! We can start a keyboard anonymous. Perhaps dasKeyboard will sponsor it since they're from Austin too.

Offline IvanIvanovich

• Mr. Silk Underwear
Well you're a poopyhead then. Like it would be that bad to stick a keycaps section on the bottom of something people can actually find easily... I'm shopping. I'm looking for keycaps, where to look? Oh, the keycaps section...

Offline Input Nirvana

Quote from: aggiejy;380592
(Attachment Link) 20859[/ATTACH]

Welcome! We can start a keyboard anonymous. Perhaps dasKeyboard will sponsor it since they're from Austin too.

Heh.

It's relative :)

[ Attachment Invalid Or Does Not Exist ] 20865[/ATTACH]

Offline aggiejy

• ** Moderator Emeritus
So is your state income tax. :p

But seriously, I'll trade houses with you.

Offline Input Nirvana

This Subforum Needs "All About Keys" and "Key Reference" Wikis as Stickies
« Reply #10 on: Thu, 14 July 2011, 23:05:59 »
The home, though nice, it not stunning.

But the price is.

Offline The Solutor

This Subforum Needs "All About Keys" and "Key Reference" Wikis as Stickies
« Reply #11 on: Sun, 17 July 2011, 18:12:59 »
Quote from: aggiejy;380592
(Attachment Link) 20859[/ATTACH]

My BL82 comes from Austin too.

Too many coincidences, or this mean something ? :happy:
The problem with quotes on the Internet is you never know if they are true  (Abraham Lincoln)