Author Topic: [IC] GMK Fro.Yo: 2-Week Group Buy UPDATE!  (Read 44919 times)

Offline The_Royal

• That's what I call, a Sunday.
Re: [IC] GMK FRO.YO - (40% RENDERS+RAMA Artisan?)
« Reply #50 on: Tue, 28 May 2019, 16:13:04 »
Or Something Like This?

Offline trabbit

Re: [IC] GMK FRO.YO - (40% RENDERS+RAMA Artisan?)
« Reply #51 on: Thu, 30 May 2019, 23:42:38 »
Or Something Like This?
Show Image

Update is coming soon?

Offline The_Royal

Re: [IC] GMK FRO.YO - (Deskpad Mock-Ups)
« Reply #52 on: Fri, 31 May 2019, 18:16:45 »
Or Something Like This?
Show Image

Update is coming soon?

Waiting on Wei to see if we have a solid spot on ePBT!  Chances seem good with his initial email response.

And I emailed him again to clarify some things on colors and on the possible issues that Extended 2048 had on the Nomad Kit.

Offline The_Royal

« Reply #53 on: Fri, 31 May 2019, 18:17:14 »
-Also...

Someone in the [IC] Google form asked about Desk Pads...

Cream & Sprinkles-

Cherry On Top-

Offline teobeo94

« Reply #54 on: Fri, 31 May 2019, 18:21:17 »
Deskpads look great!

Hopefully Kbdfans/wei respond soon. Really want this set in ebpt :')

Offline The_Royal

Re: [IC] GMK FRO.YO - (So Many Renders)
« Reply #55 on: Sun, 02 June 2019, 13:05:41 »
Deskpads look great!

There is still some clarification needed but

Wei is indeed on board with the set.

ePBT tooling molds for the 40’s Kit is pretty limited though and it’s being discussed if it would be realistic to try and fund the molds for the other few R3 Keys needed.

Offline rockydbull

« Reply #56 on: Sun, 02 June 2019, 16:21:06 »
Deskpads look great!

There is still some clarification needed but

Wei is indeed on board with the set.

ePBT tooling molds for the 40’s Kit is pretty limited though and it’s being discussed if it would be realistic to try and fund the molds for the other few R3 Keys needed.

I need another L9 epbt set like I need a whole in the head (9009 and 2048 already) but I am in like flynn on this set if it gets epbt production. I love supporting designers who are willing to jump off gmk (looking at you peaches and cream).

Offline macclack

• Macclack
« Reply #57 on: Sun, 02 June 2019, 16:47:51 »
I love ePBT sets and I'm very happy that this set is looking like it might go that way. I think it will look fantastic.

Offline The_Royal

« Reply #58 on: Tue, 04 June 2019, 10:32:55 »
I love ePBT sets and I'm very happy that this set is looking like it might go that way. I think it will look fantastic.

It definitely is still possible! Just waiting for Wei/ePBT/Gateron to respond to quote requests for New molds.

GMK has gotten back to me though on the project and has informed me that they have started evaluating the kits, keys, and colors for quotes on production.

Nothing will be set in stone regarding ePBT/GMK without notification within this project forum and listening to all thoughts related following the announcement.

:)

Offline newbatthis

« Reply #59 on: Tue, 04 June 2019, 12:36:23 »
Marketed as a summer set. But it probably wont be in people's hands til winter  ;D

Offline The_Royal

« Reply #60 on: Tue, 04 June 2019, 13:02:58 »
Marketed as a summer set. But it probably wont be in people's hands til winter  ;D

I’m definitely not picky about what time of year I eat Fro.Yo lol

It’s still a “Summer-Time Treat” themed set :)

I Don’t have a set time line yet, but if we go through GMK in the next couple months then the ETA won’t be until sometime early next year anyway. Maybe March or so.

It’s All too undecided to tell at this point, but hopefully we will get more concrete information soon. :thumb:

Offline megaforce

« Reply #61 on: Tue, 04 June 2019, 13:13:42 »
this is adorable

please make it happen
« Last Edit: Tue, 04 June 2019, 17:10:47 by megaforce93 »
Corsair K63 Wireless | Razer Huntsman Elite
More
Hokusai | Ogre| Yohane | Mc65 | Kaze | RBB
Former: LZ MX | LZ FE | LZ CLS TKL Silver |LZ CLS TKL Gray| LZ St | V.EA | Blackbird | LSV3 | OctagonV2 | Norbatouch | X60 | TX84 | Kyuu | SSK | 268.1| Jane CE | Corsair K95 | X60R | HHKB JP x JS HiPro | 910 CE |Nunu |Nunu FE | Jane V2 CE|Jane V2| RS (TKL)

Offline The_Royal

Re: [IC] GMK FRO.YO - (PANTONE Samples Arrived!)
« Reply #62 on: Wed, 05 June 2019, 08:51:18 »
this is adorable

please make it happen

Thank you <3

And I’m trying! :D Everything has been moving forward at a good pace so far. Just a ping-pong waiting match with all the emails and such lol

Offline The_Royal

Re: [IC] GMK FRO.YO - (PANTONE Samples Arrived!)
« Reply #63 on: Wed, 05 June 2019, 09:02:03 »
In regards to PANTONE Samples:

Small Note for those who were wondering about RAL -

I did look into RAL Colors and Samples to use since I’ve seen GMK tends to match these quicker and “better”, but RAL didn’t/doesn’t have the chips that satisfy my desired look and color-way.

Which is for sure a shame but I’ll keep an eye on them in the  near future. I’m not sure how often they update their color palettes.

Offline nguyenhimself

Re: [IC] GMK FRO.YO - (Final Kit Arrangements for GMK Quote)
« Reply #64 on: Wed, 12 June 2019, 11:59:04 »
Just saw the IC thread on Reddit.
So this is now a GMK set and no longer EnjoyPBT?
Welp... What a shame.

Offline The_Royal

Re: [IC] GMK FRO.YO - (Final Kit Arrangements for GMK Quote)
« Reply #65 on: Wed, 12 June 2019, 12:59:25 »
Just saw the IC thread on Reddit.
So this is now a GMK set and no longer EnjoyPBT?
Welp... What a shame.

I know! It was a tough decision but The 40’s Kit Just couldn’t be possible with the Molds ePBT currently offers.

Some may say that’s ignorant but I use 40% almost exclusively, which many also say is ignorant lol

Maybe one day!

Offline Moridin

• Infinite Diaries
Re: [IC] GMK FRO.YO - (Awaiting GMK Quote) + Deskpad Thoughts?
« Reply #66 on: Wed, 12 June 2019, 14:15:54 »
Worried a tiny bit when you said it’s going to be more expensive than similar kits but basically you have my vote. Wanted a unique light coloured set and this one satisfies my thirst.

Offline switchnollie

• sleever supreme
  • * Exquisite Elder
  • greyhat co-leader
« Reply #67 on: Wed, 12 June 2019, 14:17:34 »
Very nice, I'll keep watching this one :cool:

Keyboards: HHKB Pro 1 & OTD 356CL Dark Greyhat Edition, baybee!

Offline The_Royal

« Reply #68 on: Wed, 12 June 2019, 15:30:27 »
Worried a tiny bit when you said it’s going to be more expensive than similar kits but basically you have my vote. Wanted a unique light coloured set and this one satisfies my thirst.

Im excited (and terrified) to see these initial Kit Price Quotes from GMK.

Since most of the Novelty Legends are in the base, we would be splitting the cost of that tooling across a larger base of orders!

When I hear back, I'll see what the community and myself think based on that quote.

If it is too high, we may just go with stock legends.  But I hope we get to keep the ones I have now :)

Offline macclack

• Macclack
« Reply #69 on: Wed, 12 June 2019, 22:17:25 »

Im excited (and terrified) to see these initial Kit Price Quotes from GMK.

Since most of the Novelty Legends are in the base, we would be splitting the cost of that tooling across a larger base of orders!

When I hear back, I'll see what the community and myself think based on that quote.

If it is too high, we may just go with stock legends.  But I hope we get to keep the ones I have now :)

If the GMK quote is too high would you consider going back to dye sub? It would be a shame to lose this amazing novelties. I understand the desire for 40% compatibility but the novelties are partly what makes this set for me.

Offline macclack

• Macclack
« Reply #70 on: Wed, 12 June 2019, 22:19:49 »
Also, ePBT slate had a 40s kit. Is it too limited? I’m not that knowledgeable on what makes a good 40s kit.

Offline The_Royal

« Reply #71 on: Wed, 12 June 2019, 22:39:27 »
Also, ePBT slate had a 40s kit. Is it too limited? I’m not that knowledgeable on what makes a good 40s kit.

ePBT’s “40’s” Kits are usually just Ortho Modifiers. Extended 2048 added the 1.75u “Backspace” and both the 1.5u “Tab” and 1.5u “Enter” Keys. But they already had molds for them.

If the quote does end up being too high (subjectivity) then we may consider going back to ePBT, but this also depends on a few other things.

I’ll give everyone the chance for more thoughts and opinions as we get more details in the next few weeks.  :thumb:

Offline AlcoholEnthusiast

« Reply #72 on: Thu, 13 June 2019, 12:17:09 »
Sad to see this go away from ePBT was pretty pumped for that. I'll wait and see what GMK pricing is, but with all the new molds I expect it to be kind of high.

Offline Sintpinty

• Carbon Based Life Form
  • she/her/they/them/any except he him
    • My Roblox Profile
« Reply #73 on: Thu, 13 June 2019, 12:36:25 »

Show Image

Attention, All You Beautiful People, Summer Is Quickly Approaching!

- The time of HOT, HUMID, and VIBRANT Sunny days.  And with that heavy heat, comes the foods that never taste as sweet as they do in these coming months. 

- Second, only to the blessing that is watermelon, is the sweet, frosty, and creamy delight known as [Generic Brand] Frozen Yogurt.  The soft, subtle, and satisfying frozen dairy treat.

Can you feel the rush of cool air as you enter the shop?

Can you taste the bright, sweet and tangy toppings?

Can you feel the wallet-shearing-pain of heading to the cashier to weigh your 4.8kg Cup of Perfection that you spent 36 minutes carefully piling as many crushed Kit-Kats onto as possible?

It's enough to make your sweet tooth tingle right now...

This is

Show Image

Click HERE to Visit The Interest Check Form: Let Me Know Your Thoughts!

This set is still pretty early in its life but I really like the idea, the colors may need some adjustment but overall It really satisfies things I've looked for in other sets.

Legends would be custom in their current form.  They are all centered around the event of going to the Frozen Yogurt Shop.  Some might be a little too "try hard" but hopefully, you guys get a general idea :)

Details of Fro.Yo:

Who Will Be Manufacturing Fro.Yo?

GMK - electronic design gmbh

• High-Quality, Thick, Double Shot ABS Keycaps

Dates:

• (Expected Dates still TBD But Estimates are GB to start 1-2 months) (July or August)

Vendors:

• US: Kingly-Keys.xyz

• EU: CandyKeys.com

• Other: TBD

*Numbers:

• Base Kit MOQ -    250

• All Child Kits MOQ -    100

*Price:

• TBD (Mid-Late July for GMK Quote)

Colors of Fro.Yo:

• [PANTONE Color Samples]

Show Image

*Spacebar (L9)

-   2345 C
-   312 C
-   3395 C
-   2088 C

• [GMK Stock Colors:]

Show Image

-   L9
-   2B
-   N6

I’m very happy overall as I was slightly worried about the green (3395) being a bit too “washed out” against the base L9 color. Looks to be a lot more contrasted in person :)

Renders:
*Note: Please remember that renders are to help us all get a better sense of the sets real-world look. And just like in real life, differences in light, environment, angles, and temperatures all play into how a set actually is perceived (Whether through a lens or through our own eyes). Please take all renders with that open perception. Further clarification will come if samples are obtainable and more diversity in renders is presented. :)

Stunningly Creamy Renders

RAMA M60-A (HAZE) - Render By Janglad
Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Polycarbonate 45-ATS - Render and Concept by Abec13

(Standard-Text Modifiers)

*Does not confirm the probability of PC option availability lol

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Satisfaction 75 - Render by Abec13

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

CA66 - Render by Oblotzky

(Standard-Text Modifiers)

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

RAMA Artisan Mock-Ups:
*Would Anyone Even Want Something Like this?

Show Image

Or Something Like This?

Show Image

Deskpad Ideas:

Cream & Sprinkles-
Show Image

Cherry On Top-
Show Image

No Nonsense Vanilla-
Show Image

Super Quick Deskpad IC - Google Form Link

FINAL Proposed Kits:
Edit 6/5/19: Final Kit Arrangements Before Submission

Shoppe Kit - (Base)
*Edit 5/30 - Intigrated Basic ISO Support; Add additional 2.25u "Shift" key for better compatability.
*Edit Late 5/30 - Adjusted ISO Compatability: Thanks TopClack for the Feedback <3
*Edit 6/5 - Added 2u "Add" for Minila/Exotic Compatability, Changed Row 4:1u "Deluxe" keys to "Size" and R3:1u "Size" to R4:1u "Mmm" key, Moved R4:1u "Sub" Key to R3

Show Image

Junior Kit - (40's and Split)
*Edit 6/5 - Removed 2u "Add", added additional 2u spacebar, set to only 1 pair of convex 1u spacebars, changed "More" Legend Color to PANTONE 2345C

Show Image

Cashier Kit - (Numpad)

Show Image

Snack Bar Kit - (Spacebars & Blanks)
*Edit 5/30 - add 1.25u Spacebars
*Edit 6/5 - Add 1u Blanks and Adjust for Convex/Normal Keys for Cost

Show Image

Other News:

Okay, so I know that ePBT was an extremely popular request when I initially launched the IC for GMK Fro.Yo.

After contacting KBDFans for inquiry on the possibility of ePBT manufacturing Fro.Yo, things looked like they could go that direction!

I received MOQ # from Wei and we discussed the colors and Set Arrangements. But the main thing that kept us from going ePBT was there lack of Molds for the 40’s Kit I have.

Extended 2048 had the similar issue of not being able to manufacture the initial 40’s Kit Biip had arranged simply because of there lack of tooling to do so.

Specifically, they do not have molds for Row 3: 1.25u And 1.5u Keys. 

Some may say this is a small detail but as an avid 40’s user, I didn’t want to do this Kit Halfway.

I asked Wei what kind of order quantities we would have to have to fund those 2 new key molds for ePBT, in hopes that it could at least be a structured possibility. 

But after that inquiry Wei has gone silent on me and I don’t think they are interested in manufacturing the set any longer.

That’s just the way it goes sometimes.

Maybe one day my friends!

Show Image

Basically All That’s Left in the Timeline is to Coordinate and Finalized Details with GMK then Discus with Proxies to schedule a set, organized Timeframe for the GB!

Maybe some extra “Toppings” on the side (Eyy), but that is a discussion for another time ;)

**A big thank you to everything for the interest, and comments on this set. You guys have helped me so much along the way and I hope everyone is as excited for this set as I am!**

And This is where we are currently at!

Here's Another Link To The Interest Check Form: I need to know if this is something you guys would want on your boards! :)

Things To Do:

- *New*:

- Wait for final GMK Renders and Pricing Quote
- Coordinate and Finalized Details with GMK
- Discuss with Proxies to schedule a set, organized Timeframe for the GB
-

More

OUTDATED
- Integrate ISO/UK Kit - Done
- Awaiting PANTONE Color Chip Samples for evaluation and finalization Done
- Find A Vendor Done
     • NovelKeys Is pretty booked up for the near foreseeable future, I may just end up running the GB through my own site - King-Keys.xyz.
     • If we go the route of ePBT, then of course KBDFans.cn will be our Vendor.
     • *More concrete details coming soon*
- Listen to community
- More Details on Pricing Estimates
- MORE RENDERS[/size]

Thanks for Taking A Look!

Want to express your love/support for Fro.Yo?   

Here's a banner you can copy-paste into your profile:

Code: [Select]
[url=https://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=100882.msg2768178#msg2768178][img width=299 height=120]https://i.imgur.com/VpBsWyN.jpg?2[/img][/url]

Change Log:
More
Change Log:
•Edit: 5/26/19 - Title Change for “(ePBT?)”+Todo:Contact Wei;Integrate ISO
•Edit: 5/27/19 - Tile Change “(40% RENDERS+RAMA Artisan?)”+ “45-ATS” Render Additions + Google Form Questionnaire Additions for opinions on  “GMK vs ePBT”, “ISO?” And “Spacebar Kit?” +RAMA Artisan Mock-Up+Misc. Format Changes (Colors/Fonts/Sizes)
•Edit: 5/28/19 - Added additional mockup render for RAMA Artisan possiblity+Canged Base kit for adding additional 2.25 "add" key+Moved odd spacebars out of based and constructed/added spacebar kit
•Edit: 5/30/19 - Integrated ISO Support into Base; added 1.25u spacebars to Spacebar kit
•Edit: 5/31/19 - Added Deskpad Mockups and more Misc Formatting 
•Edit: 6/2/19 - Added CA66 & Satifaction 75 Renders
•Edit: 6/5/19 - Added PANTONE Color Samples & Comparisons, changed title to highlight these.
•Edit: Mid 6/5/19 -Noted FINAL Kit Changes; Changed Title to Highlight this

{generic brand}

I can imagine this becoming the next DSA milkshake

Offline The_Royal

« Reply #74 on: Thu, 13 June 2019, 13:32:56 »
Sad to see this go away from ePBT was pretty pumped for that. I'll wait and see what GMK pricing is, but with all the new molds I expect it to be kind of high.

Most of the new legends are in the base kit so it should spread out the cost quite a bit if we sell a good number!

GMK Oblivion V2's Git Base is all new legends and has a nice price!  And the base kit is larger than Fro.Yo's. 

I know its different because it's through Drop.com and the cost is expected low because they buy a lot of extras but still.  That is, at least, some perspective on what we might be looking at. 

Offline The_Royal

« Reply #75 on: Thu, 13 June 2019, 13:36:17 »

More
AHHH THE POST QUOTE

{generic brand}

I can imagine this becoming the next DSA milkshake

Oh man, I don't know if it will be that popular lol

Offline poolside

« Reply #76 on: Fri, 14 June 2019, 04:35:36 »
Hungry for this. Form has been filled  :thumb:

Offline Visionaire

« Reply #77 on: Tue, 18 June 2019, 17:34:41 »
do want

Offline The_Royal

Re: [IC] GMK Fro.Yo - (NEW KITS! - Novelkeys DeskPad! - NEW RENDERS!)
« Reply #78 on: Thu, 11 July 2019, 13:54:52 »
Many Updates and Things!

Long Time, No See My Friends!

So last week I received the initial full quote for GMK Fro.Yo from GMK.  Im so excited to get to work with them and to get this set out into the world.  But as the kits currently were arranged, It was difficult to justify the price that I had been quoted.

So as suggested by a solid number of people, I've submitted these new kit arrangements to GMK for a second full quote to see how it affects our margins and total kit costs.  It should help us a bit on the money end, and also on the kit satisfaction from the community. Im sorry to have had to throw ISO out of the base.  I really tried to get it in a good spot but we just ended up with too much to offer in the base and the lesser of the layouts had to get its own kit with space bars.  I hope this pleases some of you and that we can get a good product arrangement in the end. 

Now we wait for the (hopefully) Last round of renders/quotes from GMK and take a step back to see where we are at. 

Thanks for everyone that has assisted me thus far with help and advice on this project :)

Just copy-pasta from the main post with the updates:

More
2nd Round of FINAL Proposed Kits:

*Total Kit rework

Shoppe Kit - (Base)

Juniors Kit - (Uniform 40's Kit)

Cashier Kit - (NumPad)

Sprinkles Kit- (International Compatibility and Blanks/Space bars)

and......

NovelKeys x Kingly-Keys GMK Fro.Yo Deskpad!:

***(Currently Awaiting Samples from NovelKeys For Color Testing)

Offline realxmlforce

« Reply #79 on: Thu, 11 July 2019, 14:05:54 »
i wouild like to see another blank 1.25 key in the space&iso kit for classic split space support (2.25 + 1.25 + 2.75 = 6.25)

Offline The_Royal

« Reply #80 on: Thu, 11 July 2019, 14:28:09 »
i wouild like to see another blank 1.25 key in the space&iso kit for classic split space support (2.25 + 1.25 + 2.75 = 6.25)

Ill keep that noted.  Lets first see what these new kits quote us at. Then we can discuss adding more things, or adjusting the previous Kits :)  :thumb:

Offline AlcoholEnthusiast

« Reply #81 on: Thu, 11 July 2019, 23:44:00 »
Why is ISO combined with spacebars? I think it makes more sense with numpad.

Offline The_Royal

« Reply #82 on: Fri, 12 July 2019, 07:14:58 »
Why is ISO combined with spacebars? I think it makes more sense with numpad.

Why’s that?

With this being a Smaller GB, I figured it would be easier for ISO to hit MOQ if it was Grouped with Spacebars. 

With Majority of users being 60%-75% users.

Offline Kinvaris

« Reply #83 on: Thu, 18 July 2019, 18:51:37 »
I take it the RAMA artisan isn't happening? I thought it was really cool but I don't see it in the main post anymore and haven't seen much interest in it from everyone else.

Offline The_Royal

« Reply #84 on: Thu, 18 July 2019, 19:52:13 »
I take it the RAMA artisan isn't happening? I thought it was really cool but I don't see it in the main post anymore and haven't seen much interest in it from everyone else.

Yeah there hasn’t been much interest so I haven’t pursued it any further. I’ve had other Artisan Idea though. Waiting to hear back from one of the smaller artisan makers :)

BTW:

All kit prices have been finalized and Big announcement is to come next week!

Excited to get this show started.

Offline vicissitude

« Reply #85 on: Fri, 19 July 2019, 03:23:32 »
Beautiful.   :thumb: :thumb:
Can't resist this pure color.
Love it.

Offline The_Royal

Looks like Everything is 100% Final!

Added the GB Kit Renders And MOQ Numbers.

I’ll have a GB Announcement later this week with those Juicy Prices Everyone has been looking forward to seeing. They are pretty solid guys...just saying.

Keep your eyes Peeled!

Offline mrpetrov

I’ll have a GB Announcement later this week with those Juicy Prices Everyone has been looking forward to seeing. They are pretty solid guys...just saying.

Keep your eyes Peeled!

Great news, super excited for this to get going, thanks a lot again for sharing this with us!

Offline The_Royal

Keep your eyes Peeled!

Great news, super excited for this to get going, thanks a lot again for sharing this with us!

I can’t tell you how excited I am!  I hope we can hit that MOQ!

Offline mrpetrov

Given you've gone largely with pantones the color matching process will be time consuming, but it's basically just for the legends so perhaps not such a big deal if it's not precisely where you want it to end up. I'm sure The_Royal/kingly-keys.xyz will help you along with that process! Good luck and I'm sure this will be huge man.

Offline konstantin

• Formerly constexpr
Looks like I'm just late at suggesting this, but the R1 End and PgDn keys could be moved from the base kit into the numpad kit without losing anything, since they aren't useful on their own without a numpad (they're only used in 1800/CP/96-key layouts). In their place, you could add R3 PgUp and R4 PgDn without affecting the base kit price (it might affect the numpad price, though).

Offline The_Royal

Given you've gone largely with pantones the color matching process will be time consuming, but it's basically just for the legends so perhaps not such a big deal if it's not precisely where you want it to end up. I'm sure The_Royal/kingly-keys.xyz will help you along with that process! Good luck and I'm sure this will be huge man.

I’m hoping they go smoothly.  That Shipping time is gonna drive me nuts lol. But yeah there isn’t a Middle man so It should be quicker than some.

Offline The_Royal

Re: [IC] GMK Fro.Yo - (Pricing & Dates Update!)
« Reply #92 on: Wed, 24 July 2019, 17:05:56 »
Pricing And Dates Updated!

Fro.Yo Is Coming My Friends!!

Offline vicissitude

« Reply #93 on: Wed, 24 July 2019, 18:06:27 »
Really like the deskpad,rama, and keyset itself.
Definitely in.
Good job.

Offline The_Royal

« Reply #94 on: Wed, 24 July 2019, 21:34:29 »
Fro.Yo On SOAP!

:cool: :cool: :cool:

Offline The_Royal

Re: [IC] GMK Fro.Yo - ( GB Starts Aug. 10th! )
« Reply #95 on: Fri, 02 August 2019, 06:18:33 »
More Renders!
Abec13 Has Supplied 90% of The Renders for Fro.Yo - Please Hit Him Up if you are needing some. He’s a great dude.

Offline lamenthe

« Reply #96 on: Tue, 06 August 2019, 04:49:54 »
I kind of wish the "deluxe, fill, add" etc keys were optional mods, but too little too late to complain. I'll still be looking forward to this set as my playful GMK minimal consolation prize.

Offline TuckTuckFloof

• Smol Boards
« Reply #97 on: Tue, 06 August 2019, 22:24:39 »
Any idea on when the Desk mats will be ready for purchase? I love this entire set and will definitely cop for it, but I also really want the mat as well

Offline The_Royal

« Reply #98 on: Tue, 06 August 2019, 22:48:57 »
Any idea on when the Desk mats will be ready for purchase? I love this entire set and will definitely cop for it, but I also really want the mat as well

First round of samples will be in my hands about halfway through the keyset GB. we will see what adjustments need to be made and take the next step after that!

The Deskpad GB will be a separate GB so no worries of missing out! :)

Offline The_Royal

Re: [IC] GMK Fro.Yo - (GB Starts Tomorrow!) (Asia Proxy Added!)
« Reply #99 on: Fri, 09 August 2019, 07:13:00 »
Group Buy Starts Tomorrow!

Thanks again to all you guys who made this set Possible. If you join, it means the absolute world to me and I couldn’t be more thankful.

Hope We SMASH That MOQ!!!  :thumb:  :thumb:  :thumb: