Author Topic: [IC] Keeb Anatomy Deskmat [Updated design base on feedback]  (Read 5096 times)

Offline REyREy

[IC] Keeb Anatomy Deskmat [Updated design base on feedback]
« on: Wed, 11 August 2021, 03:55:26 »
Keeb Anatomy Deskmat
by CREY8

Show your appreciation for the mechanical keyboard hobby with the Keeb Anatomy Deskmat. Designed to look simple, sleek and significant.

Update 1:
- Removed the lower left "Keeb Anatomy" text
- Added two new colorways (Granite and Lemon Gray)
- Updated the color scheme of "Cerulean Sand" to more of a "Coffee"

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
My Story

About a year and a half into the COVID-19 restrictions and lockdown, I was weary of what had become my routine: watching Netflix every night after working — from home — and then going to bed. I yearned to be more passionate and creative. I wanted to make life during this sad and anxious time a little more beautiful.

People around the globe have been pursuing a favorite hobby or starting a new one, as for me, I recently picked up a knack for mechanical keyboards.  Having something to put energy into besides scrolling sad content on my social feed, paved a way for me to express myself and release stress. It turned out that my project is a healthy diversion from a constant barrage of bad news.

It’s been really fun building my own unique keyboard and experimenting on different mods. Wanting to create something that would represent my newly found hobby, I designed Keeb Anatomy deskmat to show appreciation to an underrated craft and how it’s helped enthusiasts and beginners alike to balance the stress brought by the pandemic.
_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Specifications
-900x400x4mm
-Cloth Fiber
-Stitched Edge
-Anti Slip Rubber Bottom
*If GB happens, deskmats will be produce by Zion Studios PH
Colorways

Blue Dusk
Coffee
White Rabbit
Granite
Lemon Gray
Renders

Vendors
SEA: Zion Studios PH

Copy this code on your signature to show your support :D
Code: [Select]
[url=https://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=114158.0][img width=640 height=98]https://i.imgur.com/fu68Shf.png[/img][/url]
« Last Edit: Mon, 23 August 2021, 23:17:54 by REyREy »

Offline ad4m

Re: [IC] Keeb Anatomy Deskmat
« Reply #1 on: Wed, 11 August 2021, 04:08:39 »
Love this. I dont think the text on the left bottom corner is really needed though. GLWIC

also, ISO support when?  :p

Offline $hot0_08

« Reply #2 on: Wed, 11 August 2021, 05:31:58 »
Nice and clean design. Appreciate your passion for the craft. G'luck with IC, looking forward to this! ;)

Offline Cylent

• Formerly cylentshadows
« Reply #3 on: Wed, 11 August 2021, 08:45:18 »
Noice. GLWIC!

Offline REyREy

« Reply #4 on: Wed, 11 August 2021, 09:13:57 »
Love this. I dont think the text on the left bottom corner is really needed though. GLWIC

Thank you for your feedback :D I might remove it on my final update to make it clean!

Offline lnjh

« Reply #5 on: Thu, 12 August 2021, 03:11:19 »

Totally agree with this, would be much cleaner without it. Also, imo the colour of the border should be the same as the keyboard outlines, would be more uniform that way. But I may be wrong since we cant compare with other renders.

Offline REyREy

« Reply #6 on: Thu, 12 August 2021, 10:23:55 »
Totally agree with this, would be much cleaner without it. Also, imo the colour of the border should be the same as the keyboard outlines, would be more uniform that way. But I may be wrong since we cant compare with other renders.

I'll take note on this :D thank you!!

Offline Macmutant

« Reply #7 on: Sun, 15 August 2021, 12:25:50 »
I really like the design, but I don't like the text in the lower left corner.

Offline AuthenticDanger

« Reply #8 on: Sun, 15 August 2021, 12:41:18 »
Fixed layout PCB but swiss cheese plate makes no sense.

Also, the PCB doesn't have stab holes and the plate doesn't support plate stabs.

F Keys belong on the left.

Offline piit79

« Reply #9 on: Sun, 15 August 2021, 14:06:04 »

Also, the PCB doesn't have stab holes and the plate doesn't support plate stabs.

That's perfectly fine, nobody likes plate-mount stabs ;)

Offline REyREy

« Reply #10 on: Sun, 15 August 2021, 19:13:18 »
I really like the design, but I don't like the text in the lower left corner.

I'll be removing the text :D

Offline REyREy

« Reply #11 on: Tue, 17 August 2021, 08:53:17 »
Hi guys :D Updated the design of the deskmat and also added two more colors. This will likely be the final output in GB

Update 1:
- Removed the lower left "Keeb Anatomy" text
- Added two new colorways (Granite and Lemon Gray)
- Updated the color scheme of "Cerulean Sand" to more of a "Coffee"