Author Topic: [GB] SALAMANDER TKL [ Shipment completed ]  (Read 51893 times)

Offline iEatPuppers

Re: [GB] SALAMANDER TKL
« Reply #50 on: Mon, 17 June 2019, 20:52:58 »
Quad's update on discord:

"Aluminium products are finished and will be shipped to me around the next week of this month.
PC products were found to be due to expansion due to hot environment based on analysis of cause in factory.

Although sad, We agreed not to put in Helicoil because the PC product does have any chance of causing problems in the weather in Korea and during the delivery period.
They will produce as quickly as possible and there will be no further problems."

Offline Puddsy

• nice
  • * Elated Elder
  • "Do you shovel to survive, or survive to shovel?"
« Reply #51 on: Mon, 17 June 2019, 22:11:53 »

"Aluminium products are finished and will be shipped to me around the next week of this month.
PC products were found to be due to expansion due to hot environment based on analysis of cause in factory.

Although sad, We agreed not to put in Helicoil because the PC product does have any chance of causing problems in the weather in Korea and during the delivery period.
They will produce as quickly as possible and there will be no further problems."

what's a heilcoil
QFR | MJ2 TKL | "Bulgogiboard" (Keycon 104) | ctrl.alt x GON 60% | TGR Alice | Mira SE #29 | Mira SE #34 | Revo One | z | Keycult No. 1 | AIS65 | First CW87 prototype | Mech27v1 | Camp C225 | Duck Orion V1 | LZ CLS sxh | Geon Frog TKL | Hiney TKL One | Geon Glare TKL

"Everything is worse, but in a barely perceptible and indefinable way" -dollartacos, after I came back from a break | "Is Linkshine our Nixon?" -NAV | "Puddsy is the Puddsy of keebs" -ns90

Offline iEatPuppers

« Reply #52 on: Mon, 17 June 2019, 22:43:50 »

what's a heilcoil

I believe it's the threading for the screws to go into. If that's the case, it sounds like the screws will go straight into the pc casing.

Offline Puddsy

• nice
  • * Elated Elder
  • "Do you shovel to survive, or survive to shovel?"
« Reply #53 on: Mon, 17 June 2019, 22:56:35 »

what's a heilcoil

I believe it's the threading for the screws to go into. If that's the case, it sounds like the screws will go straight into the pc casing.

i always just called it an insert but i'd believe it
QFR | MJ2 TKL | "Bulgogiboard" (Keycon 104) | ctrl.alt x GON 60% | TGR Alice | Mira SE #29 | Mira SE #34 | Revo One | z | Keycult No. 1 | AIS65 | First CW87 prototype | Mech27v1 | Camp C225 | Duck Orion V1 | LZ CLS sxh | Geon Frog TKL | Hiney TKL One | Geon Glare TKL

"Everything is worse, but in a barely perceptible and indefinable way" -dollartacos, after I came back from a break | "Is Linkshine our Nixon?" -NAV | "Puddsy is the Puddsy of keebs" -ns90

Offline gabbbe

« Reply #54 on: Tue, 18 June 2019, 00:07:12 »
You guys should have just joined the gb.

I honestly would have but only recently got into keebs... Missed out on all of the recent TKL GBs :(

It seems this year is all about modifier kits and 75% boards. We need some more WKL TKL!

true! and I love the classy simplicity of this one...

Offline killuchen

« Reply #55 on: Tue, 18 June 2019, 06:30:57 »
I might be selling my PC Salamander if anybody is interested.

Standard WK, SS weight, carbon plate with TX Bag

Offline Full

« Reply #56 on: Tue, 18 June 2019, 10:00:55 »

Hey, I tried to PM you atleast :) Very interested.
Hi!

Offline steezkeez

« Reply #57 on: Tue, 18 June 2019, 11:55:29 »

I would be interested as well & I've sent you a PM :)

Offline wholypantalones

• text and icon mods plz.
« Reply #58 on: Tue, 18 June 2019, 13:47:59 »
We should change the title of this thread to Salamander Swap Meet since it no longer has anything to do with the GB.

Offline mpaarating

« Reply #59 on: Thu, 11 July 2019, 07:56:00 »
Discord Update from QuadH:

I received all PCBs 12 hours ago.
I am going to pack aluminum first and ship it in sequence.
I am planning to wrap it from this weekend and will send it sequentially when all packaging is finished.

Offline killuchen

« Reply #60 on: Fri, 26 July 2019, 15:47:41 »
Oh baby! Came in today :D

Offline nicx

« Reply #61 on: Fri, 26 July 2019, 18:43:45 »
Oh baby! Came in today :D

So Jealous :( What I would give to go back in time and get in on this.
« Last Edit: Fri, 26 July 2019, 18:46:16 by nicx »

Offline toniwonkanobi

Re: [GB] SALAMANDER TKL [ Shipment completed ]
« Reply #62 on: Sat, 19 June 2021, 13:29:30 »
Anyone know if/when/where the Alps plate files were release? :)