Author Topic: White alps find  (Read 1505 times)

Offline micalH

White alps find
« on: Fri, 26 June 2020, 17:01:47 »
Found these cool white alps keyboard in goodwill, put it for sale on eBay lol

How much do they worth?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline Maledicted

Re: White alps find
« Reply #1 on: Fri, 26 June 2020, 18:04:35 »
I have seen those around. I haven't seen them sell for much of anything. I imagine they're just worth whatever someone happens to feel like paying, like all of the TG3 boards floating around. Maybe somebody would bother to harvest the switches if they were relatively early SKCM white Alps and could get the boards for $30 or less. If they're simplified Alps, I doubt anybody would care outside of maybe the novelty of having a ridiculous child's keyboard with a horrible layout to type on for laughs.

Offline fohat.digs

• * Elevated Elder
  • weird funny old guy
« Reply #2 on: Fri, 26 June 2020, 18:07:45 »
I had one of those. I was patient and eventually sold it for about $35 to a guy who bought it for his grandmother with macualar degeneration. She was thrilled with it.

As I recall, the key caps are oversized with a 1" pitch instead of the usual 3/4"

I wondered whether something interesting could have been done with that.
"The Trump campaign announced in a letter that Republican candidates and committees are now expected to pay “a minimum of 5% of all fundraising solicitations to Trump National Committee JFC” for using his “name, image, and likeness in fundraising solicitations.”
“Any split that is higher than 5%,” the letter states, “will be seen favorably by the RNC and President Trump's campaign and is routinely reported to the highest levels of leadership within both organizations.”"

Offline micalH

« Reply #3 on: Fri, 26 June 2020, 18:32:40 »
Haha yeah I put it for sale for $35, don’t even care how much it would bring. If anyone offers I’ll probably just go with them. Came pretty cheap anyway XD

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk