Author Topic: 6 year old girl groped by TSA  (Read 52744 times)

Offline prava

6 year old girl groped by TSA
« Reply #300 on: Thu, 14 April 2011, 07:09:46 »
Hi folks.
We live in a twisted world, no doubt. But just because we fortity the airports doesn't mean we are any more safe: on the contrary, we aren't, but we do get our rights flushed down the toilet.

In Spain we got ourselves our own 9-11: they ****ed us hard, in the center of the Nation: they blew us up. Nobody could have ever see any of that coming, NEVER. And you see, the thing that saddens me the most is that, to this day, we don't have a clue about who did it. Most of the people that were arrested have been released because there is just no ****ing evidence to support nothing. Who did it? How? Why? We will probably never know, ever.

It still gives me the creeps the fact that stuff disappeared and appeared while being into police custody: some of the explosive bags that didn't detonate that day were transported by police, to a police station. Well, a day after, there was an extra bag. Nobody knows who the **** it got there, who put it there..nothing.
Also, its worth noting that because they did it all wrong, we don't even know what kind of explosive was used in the action.

One could more or less say the same about 9-11, there are so many stuff that doesn't add up that you could be talking about it for weeks, but that ain't my intention as I know that the more you try to dig into ****, the more you smell it. Lets give some rest for those who died.

-----

Whats the point of all that rambling? We are not any safer. We put secutiry into the airports, they will blew up trains. We put security into the trains, they will blew up a bus, we....and so on. We can't fortity everything, we can't protect everyone...also, we need to take in mind how many people died from terrorist in the last decade. Now, compare it to car accidents, cancer, smoking, drinking...and whatever you want to. Yeah, I know, its ****ing different but the fact stays: we have a damn terrorist group here in Spain (ETA) and the ****ers just don't want to give up their weapons: but just because a part of the country lives in constant fear, and plenty of politicians need to have permanent personal security and armored vehicles doesn't mean we have to surrender our freedoms because, if we do, they win and, also, all those who died serving freedom will have died for nothing.

No, I wont give up any of my rights just because a ****er has a gun and bombs. We are civilized nations, with rights and duties that required blood to be spilled in order to be gained, and we don't give them up easily. No, because if we do docens of thousands will have died for nothing.

Terrorism needs to be stopped and prevented as much as possible...but not at the cost of the privacy and freedom of every living thing in thouse threatened countries.

Offline BucklingSpring

« Reply #301 on: Thu, 14 April 2011, 08:35:47 »
Quote from: prava;330493
Terrorism needs to be stopped and prevented as much as possible...but not at the cost of the privacy and freedom of every living thing in thouse threatened countries.

If you read the whole thread, quite a few agree with you and even provided the same examples about the facts that we are not safer. I like images… I used a boxer, getting punched in the guts while protecting his face.

I totally agree with you, Terrorism needs to be stopped and prevented as much as possible but not at the cost of privacy and freedom. They are just a bunch of criminals and needed to be treated as such. Call it organized crime. It is a problem yes, but this is no war. Deploying pseudo wartime measures is excessive.

In most cases, terrorists don't have a hidden agenda. It's rarely done anonymous as the incident in Spain. Can we say the same about our beloved authorities? I'm no expert, so I'll just leave the question open.

I'd be curious to know how much information is collected and kept that has nothing to do with Terrorism or national security but done with the new and improved tools to fight terror. The Patriot Act is brazilion times more intrusive than frisking a little girl.
In memory of smallfry 1996-2013
Boards I own, click ->
More
Ducky x2 (9008G2 Pro PBT/MX Green and Mini MX Red), Matias x2 (QP and Mini QP Dampened ALPS), Topre RealForce x4 (87U 55g/Digilog case, 103U-UW & 104UG High-Profile x2), Filco Majestouch x2 (TKL MX Blue & V2 AI 104 MX Blue), IBM-M x2 (BS & RD), Unicomp-M x5 (BS black on black x2, BS Ivory x2, QT Ultra-Classic), Deck x4 (Legend MX Black & MX Clear, Hassium & Francium w/ MX Brown), DAS III (MX Blue), KBT Pure Pro 60% (MX Red), NMB-RT8256CW+ x2 (black space invader), XArmor U9BL-S (MX Brown) given for free to someone I hate, CM X2 (Trigger/MX Green + Storm TKL/NovaTouch), TVS GOLD (MX Blue) and a many many more (NMB, DELL, MS, ATT, KeyTronic, Etc...)

Offline neo

« Reply #302 on: Thu, 14 April 2011, 09:24:03 »
Quote from: BucklingSpring;330510
I like images… I used a boxer, getting punched in the guts while protecting his face.

Of course tactics and placement of attacks would be different, but the identity and motivation of attackers remain the same, both in your example and in the war radical Islamists wage against us.

To paraphrase your example, we are the boxer who is trying to defend equally against the opponent and the referee (6 year old American girl). What if the referee would also try to hit me? I better spend equal amount of resources protecting from referee and the opponent...

Offline speakeasy

« Reply #303 on: Thu, 14 April 2011, 09:25:16 »
I found a video of keyboardlover and rigs

[sigpic][/sigpic]
PiaNoppoo Choc Mini 茶轴

PUNCH THE KEYS FOR GOD\'S SAKE!

Offline RiGS

« Reply #304 on: Thu, 14 April 2011, 09:28:38 »
The Patriot Act is brazilion times more intrusive than frisking a little girl.

The Federal Reserve Act is the worst.
Last edited by RiGS; Jan 2011

Offline Lpb45

« Reply #305 on: Thu, 14 April 2011, 09:32:43 »
Quote from: ripster;330530
Hah, I forgot The Jesus was in that movie.

Here's me and PandaR.
Show Image

You dont **** with the Jesus
Topre - 86U   |   Filco - Tenkeyless Linear Red
Filco - Tenkeyless Blue       |   Filco - Fullsize Non NKRO Blue (Work)

Offline RiGS

« Reply #306 on: Thu, 14 April 2011, 09:40:45 »
Quote from: ripster;330536
Lol.  A Hungarian complaining about the Federal Reserve Act.

As if Hungary has a healthy economy.

I'm against that a private bank controls the nation's money without any transparency.
Luckily the Dollar’s reserve currency role is drawing to an end.
Yes, the same **** happened here in Hungary as well.
« Last Edit: Thu, 14 April 2011, 09:52:19 by RiGS »

Offline neo

« Reply #307 on: Thu, 14 April 2011, 09:41:26 »
Quote from: ripster;330538
You used a bad word.

Against forum rules.

Which word? Jesus?

Offline RiGS

« Reply #308 on: Thu, 14 April 2011, 09:54:52 »
I don't care unless it backed with real value.

Offline BucklingSpring

« Reply #309 on: Thu, 14 April 2011, 11:48:32 »
Quote from: neo;330526
To paraphrase your example, we are the boxer who is trying to defend equally against the opponent and the referee (6 year old American girl). What if the referee would also try to hit me? I better spend equal amount of resources protecting from referee and the opponent...

I'm sure if you were a boxer and the referee would "look" like an islamist, you would knock him first.

See... I'm starting to understand how you are thinking LoL.
Boards I own, click ->
More
Ducky x2 (9008G2 Pro PBT/MX Green and Mini MX Red), Matias x2 (QP and Mini QP Dampened ALPS), Topre RealForce x4 (87U 55g/Digilog case, 103U-UW & 104UG High-Profile x2), Filco Majestouch x2 (TKL MX Blue & V2 AI 104 MX Blue), IBM-M x2 (BS & RD), Unicomp-M x5 (BS black on black x2, BS Ivory x2, QT Ultra-Classic), Deck x4 (Legend MX Black & MX Clear, Hassium & Francium w/ MX Brown), DAS III (MX Blue), KBT Pure Pro 60% (MX Red), NMB-RT8256CW+ x2 (black space invader), XArmor U9BL-S (MX Brown) given for free to someone I hate, CM X2 (Trigger/MX Green + Storm TKL/NovaTouch), TVS GOLD (MX Blue) and a many many more (NMB, DELL, MS, ATT, KeyTronic, Etc...)

Offline keyboardlover

• Hey Paul Walker, Click It or Ticket!
    • http://www.keyboardlover.com
« Reply #310 on: Thu, 14 April 2011, 12:00:15 »
Quote from: RiGS;330563
I don't care unless it backed with real value.

Define "real value". And who assigns value anyway? Value is what we perceive something is worth. Hence, the shill bidding myth.

Offline RiGS

« Reply #311 on: Thu, 14 April 2011, 12:05:17 »
I meant natural resources, or food.

Offline Fwiffo

« Reply #312 on: Thu, 14 April 2011, 12:08:27 »
Goldbuggery now? I'm still not sure I follow the logic of tying the value of currency to that of an arbitrary commodity. Although I suppose "You shall not crucify mankind upon a cross of molybdenum" doesn't have quite the same ring.
You can call me... Keyboard Otaku... or not quite...

Offline Daniel Beaver

« Reply #313 on: Thu, 14 April 2011, 12:34:17 »
And now a monetary policy debate! Might as well start warming up my global warming spiel while I'm at it.

Home: Topre Realforce 87W45  /  Mionix Naos 3200
Work: Topre Realforce 87B  /  Microsoft Intellimouse Explorer 3.0

Offline Fwiffo

« Reply #314 on: Thu, 14 April 2011, 12:45:34 »
Quote from: RiGS;330658
I meant natural resources, or food.

Still trying to unload the excess canned goods from your Y2K bunker?
You can call me... Keyboard Otaku... or not quite...

Offline RiGS

« Reply #315 on: Thu, 14 April 2011, 12:49:20 »
Sure, selling pre-Fukushima food is good business.

Offline RiGS

« Reply #316 on: Thu, 14 April 2011, 12:51:03 »
You need one more post to become a senior troll!

Congrats! You made it!
« Last Edit: Thu, 14 April 2011, 12:55:57 by RiGS »

Offline keyboardlover

« Reply #317 on: Thu, 14 April 2011, 13:09:53 »
RiGS is a senior troll and has only been a member for a few months. Huzzah?

Offline keyboardlover

« Reply #318 on: Thu, 14 April 2011, 17:27:31 »
Quote from: speakeasy;330527
I found a video of keyboardlover and rigs

I don't get it...

Offline BucklingSpring

« Reply #319 on: Thu, 14 April 2011, 20:21:58 »
Quote from: keyboardlover;330985
I don't get it...

I want to see it.
Boards I own, click ->
More

Offline Peter

« Reply #320 on: Fri, 15 April 2011, 12:36:25 »
Quote from: prava;330493
Hi folks.

In Spain we got ourselves our own 9-11: they ****ed us hard, in the center of the Nation: they blew us up. Nobody could have ever see any of that coming, NEVER. And you see, the thing that saddens me the most is that, to this day, we don't have a clue about who did it. Most of the people that were arrested have been released because there is just no ****ing evidence to support nothing. Who did it? How? Why? We will probably never know, ever.

It still gives me the creeps the fact that stuff disappeared and appeared while being into police custody: some of the explosive bags that didn't detonate that day were transported by police, to a police station. Well, a day after, there was an extra bag. Nobody knows who the **** it got there, who put it there..nothing.

How the **** do you think the Americans are feeling ?
You can apparently fly around in a hijacked commercial plane for nearly 1 and a half hours, then crash it in to the frigging Pentagon !!
Without ONE single fighter-jet being scrambled ..

Anyway, the Spanish train-bombs weren't planted by Al-Cracker,
it was the ETA .. Your PM said so !!
And Spain does not have a history of certain elements within the government staging 'terrorist'-attacks and blaming them on (insert random freedom-lovers).. And neither does Italy btw (Bologna Train station bombing) .

Offline RiGS

« Reply #321 on: Fri, 15 April 2011, 12:59:52 »
Quote from: keyboardlover;330743

I'm gonna climb over that anger wall of RiGS' one of these days.

And it's going to be glorious.

RiGS is a senior troll and has only been a member for a few months. Huzzah?

Offline keyboardlover

« Reply #322 on: Fri, 15 April 2011, 14:07:07 »
My taste in movie scenes is better.

Offline RiGS

« Reply #323 on: Fri, 15 April 2011, 14:28:54 »
What about this one?

Offline keyboardlover

« Reply #324 on: Fri, 15 April 2011, 15:04:01 »
I hope your movie taste isn't reflective of a violent personality. Pulp fiction is the better clip though.

Offline prava

« Reply #325 on: Fri, 15 April 2011, 17:14:55 »
Quote from: Peter;331483
Anyway, the Spanish train-bombs weren't planted by Al-Cracker, it was the ETA .. Your PM said so !!

A correction: when 3-11 happened our elections were nearby. Now, if you take in mind that the president (Aznar) was the one that brought us to Iraq and Afghanistan, he stated that it was ETA the day after the attack because he knew that saying the truth would cause him the elections (all surveys showed them quite ahead of the competition days before the attack).
All in all that that lie was useless, as the truth came to the light and he lost the elections. I think nobody will argue with me if i say that the attack changed the result of a democratic election...which is something that scares the hell out of me.

So, it wasn't ETA. Take in mind ETA is a terrorist group that claims independence for the Basque region and thus they always confirm their attacks, yet they haven't on this one, because they like people to know its them who caused the mess.

Offline RiGS

« Reply #326 on: Fri, 15 April 2011, 17:44:01 »
http://edition.cnn.com/2011/TRAVEL/04/15/tsa.screeners.complain/
Arrogant complaining about airport security is one indicator Transportation Security Administration officers consider when looking for possible criminals and terrorists, CNN has learned exclusively. And, when combined with other behavioral indicators, it could result in a traveler facing additional scrutiny.

This is outrageous!

http://www.infowars.com/complaining-about-tsa-molestation-will-get-you-profiled-as-a-terrorist/

Offline RiGS

« Reply #327 on: Wed, 20 April 2011, 09:37:51 »

I haven't LOLed this hard in awhile.

Offline quadibloc

• Layout Fanatic
    • John Savard's Home Page
« Reply #328 on: Wed, 20 April 2011, 11:13:36 »
Of course, airline security in the U.S. is criticized from certain portions of the Right as well as the Left. While the hawkish right is supportive, the Libertarian right is upset.

Offline Lanx

« Reply #329 on: Wed, 20 April 2011, 14:53:59 »
what more can they do? every failure they have had to stop a bomber means more security.

Offline BucklingSpring

« Reply #330 on: Wed, 20 April 2011, 20:34:02 »
Quote from: RiGS;331742
http://edition.cnn.com/2011/TRAVEL/04/15/tsa.screeners.complain/

This is outrageous!

LoL you are easily outraged...

I wonder why acting like idiots in airport triggers additional scrutiny... Hummmmm
Seriously dude, be real. This is no post 9-11 practice. It's been there for ever.

Sometimes it's better to just shut up.
Btw, if you don't like one individual for some reason... You can politely ask to deal with another agent.

And here's the secret to get full blown scrutiny. Make sure you have extra time to catch your flight before you experiment.

Pass security then exit the secure zone and present yourself again to the security point.

I've done it once by mistake… You will get it all.
Boards I own, click ->
More

Offline RiGS

« Reply #331 on: Wed, 20 April 2011, 20:37:20 »
I'd rather not fly.

Offline RiGS

« Reply #332 on: Wed, 20 April 2011, 20:45:57 »
Mr. T hate flying as well.

Offline RiGS

« Reply #333 on: Wed, 20 April 2011, 20:53:20 »
I might take a cruise trip.

Offline keyboardlover

« Reply #334 on: Wed, 20 April 2011, 20:54:07 »
Or anywhere else for that matter.

Better off staying in Hungary. Worked out pretty well for the Hungarians that Vlad Țepeș didn't impale.

Offline BucklingSpring

« Reply #335 on: Wed, 20 April 2011, 21:04:11 »
Quote from: ripster;334638
Speaking of Vlad - this is my favorite license plate EVAH!

Very funny, I'd love to see the rest of the car and/or how he pimped it.
« Last Edit: Wed, 20 April 2011, 21:10:53 by BucklingSpring »
Boards I own, click ->
More

Offline audioave10

« Reply #336 on: Wed, 20 April 2011, 23:43:23 »
A 64 Impala...my first car. It cost me $395.00. I miss it.
DECK Legend "Toxic" - SOLD
96 IBM Model M 82G2383- 95 IBM Model M 92G7453 - SOLD
Cherry G80-3000/Blues
new: MechanicalEagle Z77 RGB/Blues

Offline Peter

« Reply #337 on: Thu, 21 April 2011, 08:04:52 »
@ PRAVA :
Did you not UNDERSTAND what I wrote ??

Besides, Spain is a now, after the sadly late death of El Caudillo, a KINGDOM .
The Kings name is Juan Carlos and he did a Hell of a job telling La Guardia Civil to go **** themselves !!

Anyway, you STILL haven't been told the truth, this was another false-flag operation, carried out by the fascist Gladio-terrorists !

Offline RiGS

« Reply #338 on: Wed, 27 April 2011, 17:55:54 »
In the video below, the former beauty queen who held the Miss America title in 2003, Susie Castillo, says a TSA “screener” fondled her vagina during an intrusive pat-down.
What a job!

[video=youtube;LmADZpqhKhQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LmADZpqhKhQ[/video]

Offline keyboardlover

« Reply #339 on: Wed, 27 April 2011, 18:00:42 »
Was it consensual?

Offline BucklingSpring

« Reply #340 on: Wed, 27 April 2011, 20:02:52 »
Quote from: ripster;338298
Someone tell me if it's worth clicking on the video.

Live footage?  Re-enactment?

Live footage but pathetic. I don't hate you enough to recommend clicking on it.
Boards I own, click ->
More

Offline RiGS

« Reply #341 on: Wed, 27 April 2011, 20:06:28 »
Lol, you even get along with Hamblet.

Offline keyboardlover

« Reply #342 on: Wed, 27 April 2011, 20:09:33 »
Quote from: ripster;338386
I get along with everybody on the Internet.

This trackball DPI measurement data collecting thing is going along well.

Lol...Webwit sure seems to be fond of you lately.

Offline BucklingSpring

« Reply #343 on: Wed, 27 April 2011, 20:21:50 »
Quote from: ripster;338386
I get along with everybody on the Internet.

This trackball DPI measurement data collecting thing is going along well.

Good for you. Btw if I hated you for real, even a little. I would have said go and click. Best live footage evah!

I just disagree with your approach. Turning off proprietary drivers/software doesn't ensure best results. The device defaults may be lower than optimum performance.
The Optical Chip in my Expert Mouse is rated at 800 DPI. I'll stay low until I get a hold of the DiamondEye(tm) specs. So far it seams to range from 800 to 1000dpi but I don't trust the sources enough to publish as "official" Kensington statement.
Boards I own, click ->
More

Offline Lanx

« Reply #344 on: Wed, 27 April 2011, 23:52:42 »
Quote from: RiGS;338296
In the video below, the former beauty queen who held the Miss America title in 2003, Susie Castillo, says a TSA “screener” fondled her vagina during an intrusive pat-down.
What a job!

So sad, she's trying to stay relevant! horrible video don't click, so boring!

Offline BucklingSpring

« Reply #345 on: Thu, 28 April 2011, 09:31:19 »
Quote from: Lanx;338501
So sad, she's trying to stay relevant! horrible video don't click, so boring!

Extremely boring indeed.

But if what she is saying is true, she did get molested. I used to cross airport security more than 100 times per year for 5 years in a row after 9/11. I went thru this pat-down process over and over. Never, I say never, the security guy had to touch my genitals more than once.

If she file a formal complaint, the investigation will use the video recordings of the event and the ******* lady who did the pat-down will be reprimanded. She might have been fired already if multiple legit complaints where filed against her.
« Last Edit: Thu, 28 April 2011, 09:34:37 by BucklingSpring »
Boards I own, click ->
More

Offline keyboardlover

« Reply #346 on: Thu, 28 April 2011, 10:59:45 »
I gotta start going to the airport more often. I'd get more guruishy handjobs than my Filco's switches!

Offline BucklingSpring

« Reply #347 on: Thu, 28 April 2011, 12:45:25 »
Quote from: keyboardlover;338669
I gotta start going to the airport more often. I'd get more guruishy handjobs than my Filco's switches!

If you come during the process - Then one of two things
1- You have been molested
2- You have some extreme PE problems
Boards I own, click ->
More

Offline RiGS

« Reply #348 on: Thu, 28 April 2011, 13:47:23 »
Lmao

Offline BucklingSpring

« Reply #349 on: Thu, 28 April 2011, 20:37:20 »
Quote from: RiGS;338763
Lmao

Don't laugh - Poor \KL either way ;-)
Boards I own, click ->
More