Author Topic: What Massdrop did this keycap set came from? Sunset Radiant PBT See Through Lett  (Read 2040 times)

Offline dman777

Does anyone know what massdrop(closed most likely) this keycap set might of came from? It's PBT and the lettering allows the led to shine through. It looks like a Sunset Gradient.

I got it from this keyboard review on Amazon  https://www.amazon.com/gp/customer-reviews/RE1TWD0CADSFR/ref=cm_cr_dp_d_rvw_ttl?ie=UTF8&ASIN=B01D3BDN60
« Last Edit: Mon, 12 June 2017, 18:40:00 by dman777 »

Offline Joey Quinn

• "..."
People in the 1980s, in general, were clearly just better than we are now in every measurable way.

The dumber the reason the more it must be done

Offline dman777

Thanks, but it's not that one. That one is a rainbow pattern with pink and lime green in the middle.

The one I am looking for has blue in the middle and is one color less than the rainbow pattern.
« Last Edit: Mon, 12 June 2017, 20:16:44 by dman777 »

Offline Joey Quinn

• "..."
Thanks, but it's not that one. That one is a rainbow pattern with pink and lime green in the middle.

The one I am looking for has blue in the middle and is one color less than the rainbow pattern.

Blue gradient is one of the options for the drop I listed, the set is from the same manufacturer but it looks like they changed the blue gradient a bit for the most recent drop.
People in the 1980s, in general, were clearly just better than we are now in every measurable way.

The dumber the reason the more it must be done