geekhack Marketplace > Interest Checks

[IC] PBTFans Frontier [IN-STOCK ON KBDFANS + UPDATES]

<< < (2/12) > >>

clickyblob:
I really like the quote you inserted at the beginning of the post! If you haven't finalized on the design of the deskmat yet, any chance you can include the quote at the bottom (or anywhere else) ?

Nascent:
I really like the looks of this set. Any chance of a South kit or a bigger international kit that covers more layouts? The latest run of PBT Cherry Milkshake had a really nice one, with ISO ES/IT/PT compatibility

Decacentum:

--- Quote from: clickyblob on Thu, 11 November 2021, 00:16:17 ---I really like the quote you inserted at the beginning of the post! If you haven't finalized on the design of the deskmat yet, any chance you can include it at the bottom (or anywhere else) ?

--- End quote ---

I do have some rough early designs for the deskmats, but I will (hopefully) be working with a deskmat designer who knows a little bit more and can help out with producing them.

I'll be sure to add some proto deskmats pics in the next post update!

Decacentum:

--- Quote from: Nascent on Thu, 11 November 2021, 01:38:00 ---I really like the looks of this set. Any chance of a South kit or a bigger international kit that covers more layouts? The latest run of PBT Cherry Milkshake had a really nice one, with ISO ES/IT/PT compatibility

--- End quote ---

Thanks for your support!

Yeah, the International Kit does not cover everything and I will try to work with EPBTs big kitting capabilities to fit most everything I can.

As for a south kit, im not 100% sure. I'll try and let you know when I find out more though.

Nascent:

--- Quote from: Decacentum on Thu, 11 November 2021, 07:43:48 ---
--- Quote from: Nascent on Thu, 11 November 2021, 01:38:00 ---I really like the looks of this set. Any chance of a South kit or a bigger international kit that covers more layouts? The latest run of PBT Cherry Milkshake had a really nice one, with ISO ES/IT/PT compatibility

--- End quote ---

Thanks for your support!

Yeah, the International Kit does not cover everything and I will try to work with EPBTs big kitting capabilities to fit most everything I can.

As for a south kit, im not 100% sure. I'll try and let you know when I find out more though.

--- End quote ---

Great to know! Thanks and GLWIC!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version