geekhack Marketplace > Clack Factory

Gallery

(1/2) > >>

ClackFactory:
This section will mainly be a collection of  my keyboard related art, a quick, dirty (oooh!), and comprehensive reference.

Enjoy! =)

Well... enjoy it when there is something in it. =S

No, I'm not a minimalist.

ClackFactory:

whiskerBox reminded me of some skeletor keys I made long ago.
When I saw his post in my other thread I honestly remembered making them as he
had colored them. However it looks like I had tried to capture the more traditional look of
the character through my design.

These Camo Splat keys are being posted in response to some very recent inquiries in past custom keys.
The WASD, ARROW, and ESC sets are all now over a year and a half old. Only a handfull of sets were made and I believe
they came out before that Camoflague keyboard. Although it would be an interesting pairing I never saw anyone
pair them up with that particular board. LoL, go figure.

4.  M
For REAL MEN that use S.O.S pads as tissue!

Thinking of bringing these back out for a bit in a cool grey as opposed to the metallic ones. Perhaps I will do the aluminum ones again. The ones pictured here are for the two part IBM BS keycaps

5.  T

6. ->  s_t-----s_m------>O_M------------>H_m, H_t + C_m, C_t --------->Riw_m + Riw_t + Riw_M ----> Rib_m + Rib_t + Rib_M

7/8. ----> OctH

ClackFactory:
DS (s & g) (Gr, Wh),  HS, aNa2, rayovac

SPz

133t 5w33t5
Ch (4x & open), Driz, Andz, sprk, Dgh, Fruit

Toxic  (OG incl. white/red, GrN, BLN, BKN, OldN)

GC (x) & GC H.O.

BAMT

Oc Gr

Fkey Gr

CC Fn

Ok Fn

JOK

JOK N

Gh

DJ's  FULL

ClackFactory:
Posting this as a tip of the hat to imersa-

This was one the very first posts after my introduction at geekhack. Sixty posted this after seeing my avatar. Still makes me smile.

alaricljs:

--- Quote from: imersa on Thu, 16 August 2012, 11:16:51 ---not so much a clack keycap, but my slightly more personal clack went on holiday :D

Show Image

--- End quote ---

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version