Author Topic: Dolch Pre order  (Read 80593 times)

Offline muad

Re: Dolch Pre order
« Reply #200 on: Tue, 06 August 2013, 17:59:51 »
They're going to cost more once they're out of preorder... send Originative an email maybe he will still let you in on the preorder? Worth a shot!

Offline Sent

• Simplistic Serenity
  • * Exquisite Elder
  • ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
« Reply #201 on: Tue, 06 August 2013, 18:15:34 »
They're going to cost more once they're out of preorder... send Originative an email maybe he will still let you in on the preorder? Worth a shot!

Yeah, I'm sure Sherry would still let you put an order in if you do it now, Gliss.  Can't hurt to try.

Offline bazemk1979

« Reply #202 on: Tue, 06 August 2013, 18:17:43 »

Yeah, I'm sure Sherry would still let you put an order in if you do it now, Gliss.  Can't hurt to try.

are you guys talking about the Dolch set? why should be preorder once when he recieives the sets?
Quote from: IvanIvanovich on Wed, 08 January 2014, 18:02:50

When you bottom out dong cap... is it going balls deep?

Offline aesthetics1

« Reply #203 on: Tue, 06 August 2013, 20:53:31 »
What is the deal with the handerbeit set?.. I've seen it a few times and always thought it was a joke :S
Home: Filco Majestouch TKL MX Red | Work: Ducky Shining (Blue LED) MX Black | Collection: CM Quickfire Rapid MX Red

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #204 on: Tue, 06 August 2013, 21:26:48 »
What is the deal with the handerbeit set?.. I've seen it a few times and always thought it was a joke :S

http://pinchocodia.tistory.com/17
"Because keyboards are accessories to PC makers, they focus on minimizing the manufacturing costs. But that’s incorrect. It’s in HHKB’s slogan, but when America’s cowboys were in the middle of a trip and their horse died, they would leave the horse there. But even if they were in the middle of a desert, they would take their saddle with them. The horse was a consumable good, but the saddle was an interface that their bodies had gotten used to. In the same vein, PCs are consumable goods, while keyboards are important interfaces." - Eiiti Wada

NEC APC-H4100E | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED red | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED green | Link 900243-08 | CM QFR MX black | KeyCool 87 white MX reds | HHKB 2 Pro | Model M 02-Mar-1993 | Model M 29-Nov-1995 | CM Trigger (broken) | CM QFS MX green | Ducky DK9087 Shine 3 TKL Yellow Edition MX black | Lexmark SSK 21-Apr-1994 | IBM SSK 13-Oct-1987 | CODE TKL MX clear | Model M 122 01-Jun-1988

Ị̸͚̯̲́ͤ̃͑̇̑ͯ̊̂͟ͅs̞͚̩͉̝̪̲͗͊ͪ̽̚̚ ̭̦͖͕̑́͌ͬͩ͟t̷̻͔̙̑͟h̹̠̼͋ͤ͋i̤̜̣̦̱̫͈͔̞ͭ͑ͥ̌̔s̬͔͎̍̈ͥͫ̐̾ͣ̔̇͘ͅ ̩̘̼͆̐̕e̞̰͓̲̺̎͐̏ͬ̓̅̾͠͝ͅv̶̰͕̱̞̥̍ͣ̄̕e͕͙͖̬̜͓͎̤̊ͭ͐͝ṇ̰͎̱̤̟̭ͫ͌̌͢͠ͅ ̳̥̦ͮ̐ͤ̎̊ͣ͡͡n̤̜̙̺̪̒͜e̶̻̦̿ͮ̂̀c̝̘̝͖̠̖͐ͨͪ̈̐͌ͩ̀e̷̥͇̋ͦs̢̡̤ͤͤͯ͜s͈̠̉̑͘a̱͕̗͖̳̥̺ͬͦͧ͆̌̑͡r̶̟̖̈͘ỷ̮̦̩͙͔ͫ̾ͬ̔ͬͮ̌?̵̘͇͔͙ͥͪ͞ͅ

Offline Latin00032

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #205 on: Tue, 06 August 2013, 21:42:43 »

Is there an ANSI and ISO option for this set?

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #206 on: Tue, 06 August 2013, 22:45:51 »

Is there an ANSI and ISO option for this set?

There are only rumours of the set at this stage.
"Because keyboards are accessories to PC makers, they focus on minimizing the manufacturing costs. But that’s incorrect. It’s in HHKB’s slogan, but when America’s cowboys were in the middle of a trip and their horse died, they would leave the horse there. But even if they were in the middle of a desert, they would take their saddle with them. The horse was a consumable good, but the saddle was an interface that their bodies had gotten used to. In the same vein, PCs are consumable goods, while keyboards are important interfaces." - Eiiti Wada

NEC APC-H4100E | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED red | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED green | Link 900243-08 | CM QFR MX black | KeyCool 87 white MX reds | HHKB 2 Pro | Model M 02-Mar-1993 | Model M 29-Nov-1995 | CM Trigger (broken) | CM QFS MX green | Ducky DK9087 Shine 3 TKL Yellow Edition MX black | Lexmark SSK 21-Apr-1994 | IBM SSK 13-Oct-1987 | CODE TKL MX clear | Model M 122 01-Jun-1988

Ị̸͚̯̲́ͤ̃͑̇̑ͯ̊̂͟ͅs̞͚̩͉̝̪̲͗͊ͪ̽̚̚ ̭̦͖͕̑́͌ͬͩ͟t̷̻͔̙̑͟h̹̠̼͋ͤ͋i̤̜̣̦̱̫͈͔̞ͭ͑ͥ̌̔s̬͔͎̍̈ͥͫ̐̾ͣ̔̇͘ͅ ̩̘̼͆̐̕e̞̰͓̲̺̎͐̏ͬ̓̅̾͠͝ͅv̶̰͕̱̞̥̍ͣ̄̕e͕͙͖̬̜͓͎̤̊ͭ͐͝ṇ̰͎̱̤̟̭ͫ͌̌͢͠ͅ ̳̥̦ͮ̐ͤ̎̊ͣ͡͡n̤̜̙̺̪̒͜e̶̻̦̿ͮ̂̀c̝̘̝͖̠̖͐ͨͪ̈̐͌ͩ̀e̷̥͇̋ͦs̢̡̤ͤͤͯ͜s͈̠̉̑͘a̱͕̗͖̳̥̺ͬͦͧ͆̌̑͡r̶̟̖̈͘ỷ̮̦̩͙͔ͫ̾ͬ̔ͬͮ̌?̵̘͇͔͙ͥͪ͞ͅ

Offline Glissant

« Reply #207 on: Tue, 06 August 2013, 23:22:32 »

Yeah I'll shoot him a message on the site to see if he'll let me have a set :)

edit: if the site was up that is =p
« Last Edit: Wed, 07 August 2013, 01:49:30 by Glissant »

Offline aesthetics1

« Reply #208 on: Wed, 07 August 2013, 01:27:21 »

Yes, I already googled and clicked the first relevant result.

Any other helpful information?
Home: Filco Majestouch TKL MX Red | Work: Ducky Shining (Blue LED) MX Black | Collection: CM Quickfire Rapid MX Red

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #209 on: Wed, 07 August 2013, 04:20:23 »
Not really.  I read somewhere (here) that it was a demonstration keyboard for something at some stage.  That's about it.

Offline Latin00032

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #210 on: Wed, 07 August 2013, 11:01:41 »
Great! It will be in Sherryton's hands by the end of next week. Yay!

Offline bazemk1979

« Reply #211 on: Wed, 07 August 2013, 12:13:26 »
Who told you that Sherry will have the Handerbeit keycaps by the end of next week? or you speaking of the Dolch?

Offline Dubsgalore

• Banned
  • Location: 75% You have received a warning for attempting to circumvent the classifieds rules
    • Dubs - Sneakers, Keyboards, and Life
« Reply #212 on: Wed, 07 August 2013, 12:15:33 »
Who told you that Sherry will have the Handerbeit keycaps by the end of next week? or you speaking of the Dolch?

he's talking about dolch, and that should be here this week or the next

Offline aesthetics1

« Reply #213 on: Wed, 07 August 2013, 17:55:25 »
Not really.  I read somewhere (here) that it was a demonstration keyboard for something at some stage.  That's about it.

Thanks!

Looking forward to my Dolch, not so much the unicorn vomit board ;)

Offline Elrick

• Hype Master
  • Keyboard Orgasmist
« Reply #214 on: Wed, 07 August 2013, 23:22:22 »

I especially want the "Unicorn Vomit Board"  :thumb: .  Bring it on down to funky town Sherryton.

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #215 on: Wed, 07 August 2013, 23:31:04 »
Handerbeit unite!

Offline SpAmRaY

• NOT a Moderator
  • * Certified Spammer
  • because reasons.......
« Reply #216 on: Thu, 08 August 2013, 08:12:15 »

I especially want the "Unicorn Vomit Board"  :thumb: .  Bring it on down to funky town Sherryton.

This isn't unicorn vommit.....this is what you find at the end of the rainbow!! ;)

Offline aesthetics1

« Reply #217 on: Thu, 08 August 2013, 11:30:05 »

This isn't unicorn vommit.....this is what you find at the end of the rainbow!! ;)

Leprechaun vomit?  :llama:

Offline bazemk1979

« Reply #218 on: Thu, 08 August 2013, 16:23:56 »
I can't wait for the Vomit keycaps, love them!!!!!!!!!!

Offline Elrick

• Hype Master
  • Keyboard Orgasmist
« Reply #219 on: Thu, 08 August 2013, 20:03:19 »
Leprechaun vomit?  :llama:

No that would be a Dark Olive Green mixed with some Bile Yellow Colour, which the Handerbeit Set is certainly not.

Haven't you've ever seen a Leprechaun throw up his Guinness outside a Pub before?
« Last Edit: Thu, 08 August 2013, 20:06:12 by Elrick »

Offline bazemk1979

« Reply #220 on: Thu, 08 August 2013, 20:07:08 »
the moment I read Sherry's email for plans of the Handerbeit set and him saying that it might cost lil bit more cause of the colors involved, this was my first reaction!!!! JK!!! bring on the Vomit set, me wants it

Offline SpAmRaY

• NOT a Moderator
  • * Certified Spammer
  • because reasons.......
« Reply #221 on: Fri, 09 August 2013, 07:38:44 »
the moment I read Sherry's email for plans of the Handerbeit set and him saying that it might cost lil bit more cause of the colors involved, this was my first reaction!!!! JK!!! bring on the Vomit set, me wants it

I was thinking something like this

Offline metafour

« Reply #222 on: Fri, 09 August 2013, 23:04:57 »
According to the last email I received, "At this point, there will be no extra keysets"

Does that mean there was an extended wait period for essentially nothing?

Offline SpAmRaY

• NOT a Moderator
  • * Certified Spammer
  • because reasons.......
« Reply #223 on: Fri, 09 August 2013, 23:23:33 »
According to the last email I received, "At this point, there will be no extra keysets"

OR does mean no extra Dolch sets?

Offline metafour

« Reply #224 on: Sat, 10 August 2013, 15:18:44 »

Considering it doesn't seem to be listed in the store anymore let's hope you're right and I'm wrong.

Offline evolyn

« Reply #225 on: Sat, 10 August 2013, 20:57:35 »
the set is coming sooooon :D iam sooo happy
Iam Looking Desprate for Championship Riven QQ

Offline Glissant

« Reply #226 on: Sat, 10 August 2013, 21:07:14 »
Anybody heard anything from Sherry/originativeco the last week?

Offline SpAmRaY

• NOT a Moderator
  • * Certified Spammer
  • because reasons.......
« Reply #227 on: Sat, 10 August 2013, 21:11:34 »
Anybody heard anything from Sherry/originativeco the last week?

I've chatted with him on Skype

Offline Glissant

« Reply #228 on: Sat, 10 August 2013, 21:13:53 »
Alright. I'll try to resend the message then. Thanks, Ray.

Offline SpAmRaY

• NOT a Moderator
  • * Certified Spammer
  • because reasons.......
« Reply #229 on: Sat, 10 August 2013, 21:36:24 »
Alright. I'll try to resend the message then. Thanks, Ray.

Might try emailing him.

Offline Glissant

« Reply #230 on: Sat, 10 August 2013, 21:38:13 »
That is what I'm doing. Like I said earlier I used the email from the website to send the message.

Oh well. I got the original set instead.
« Last Edit: Wed, 14 August 2013, 16:31:12 by Glissant »

Offline Cafiend

« Reply #231 on: Mon, 19 August 2013, 12:38:46 »
Same about the website email. Don't think it works. On the old site that is.

Not that the order tracking matters, but the order numbers seemed to have been wiped out if you try to track it on the new site. Which is understandable.

Just hope that didn't wipe my order out for the Dolch Pac. I'm sure it did not.. but just saying  :llama:

Offline SpAmRaY

• NOT a Moderator
  • * Certified Spammer
  • because reasons.......
« Reply #232 on: Mon, 19 August 2013, 12:42:47 »
I think sherry must have attempted to go through his pm's I got a few replies back from some I sent a little while ago.

I think he can be reached here sheraton@originativeco.com

Offline Latin00032

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #233 on: Mon, 19 August 2013, 12:47:18 »
I think sherry must have attempted to go through his pm's I got a few replies back from some I sent a little while ago.

I think he can be reached here sheraton@originativeco.com

Yea. He responded to me a day or two ago from a message I sent a week or two ago.

Offline bueller

• MX baller
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • Church of the Ergo Clear
« Reply #234 on: Tue, 20 August 2013, 09:14:07 »

You're right, I spoke with sherryton last week and he confirmed they are not selling any more orders of the Dolch set. Disappointed, I was waiting for them to come in stock before I ordered.
It's a good width!  If it's half-width it's too narrow, and full-width is too wide. 

[WTT] bueller's trade thread - CLACKS WANTED

Offline MJ45

• HHKB Pro
« Reply #235 on: Tue, 20 August 2013, 14:52:31 »

You're right, I spoke with sherryton last week and he confirmed they are not selling any more orders of the Dolch set. Disappointed, I was waiting for them to come in stock before I ordered.
Same with me, I thought about it too long.

Offline ItsBc

• BARACOOT
    • Portfolio
« Reply #236 on: Tue, 20 August 2013, 20:33:27 »
so um.... where da dolch @ ?

Offline SpAmRaY

• NOT a Moderator
  • * Certified Spammer
  • because reasons.......
« Reply #237 on: Tue, 20 August 2013, 20:47:13 »
so um.... where da dolch @ ?

Sherry said Germany on holiday got pushed another week.

Offline sleepy916

« Reply #238 on: Tue, 20 August 2013, 22:23:26 »
It would be nice if Sherry actually responded to any of the multiple pms/emails I've sent...

Offline Dubsgalore

• Banned
  • Location: 75% You have received a warning for attempting to circumvent the classifieds rules
« Reply #239 on: Tue, 20 August 2013, 22:26:26 »
It would be nice if Sherry actually responded to any of the multiple pms/emails I've sent...
Try his skype :)

Offline sleepy916

« Reply #240 on: Tue, 20 August 2013, 22:26:59 »

I don't have skype....

Offline Latin00032

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #241 on: Tue, 20 August 2013, 22:27:10 »

If he can't respond to PMs, at least respond to the thread and say he is still around.

Offline Photoelectric

• * Administrator
« Reply #242 on: Tue, 20 August 2013, 22:31:30 »
I'm sure he's just very busy and gets LOTS of PMs from people, plus has to sort and ship all the inventory purchased from his site.  He replied to my PM I sent over a week ago only a couple days ago.  But when I order from his site, everything arrives very quickly.  It's probably his priority to get actual orders sorted and shipped, while replying to threads and PMs is secondary when he has free time.
- Keyboards: LZ-GH (Jailhouse Blues)M65-a, MIRA SE, E8-V1, MOON TKL, CA66
- Keyboard Case Painting Tips -
- Join Mechanical Keyboards photography group on Flickr -

Offline Dubsgalore

• Banned
« Reply #243 on: Tue, 20 August 2013, 22:32:05 »

I don't have skype....

pm'd for info

Offline Sai

« Reply #244 on: Tue, 20 August 2013, 22:33:17 »
you should hit him up in skype. he usually replies whenever i go and talk to him.
- WTB/WTT - Cotton Candy Brobot V2

Offline sleepy916

« Reply #245 on: Tue, 20 August 2013, 22:36:08 »
I'm sure he's just very busy and gets LOTS of PMs from people, plus has to sort and ship all the inventory purchased from his site.  He replied to my PM I sent over a week ago only a couple days ago.  But when I order from his site, everything arrives very quickly.  It's probably his priority to get actual orders sorted and shipped, while replying to threads and PMs is secondary when he has free time.

I think our Dolch orders are "actual orders" too, I mean I got charge real money just like those orders he had in stock. I can see he is probably busy but it's been weeks for me. No offense to you Photoeletric or anything, just tired of these groupbuys.

Offline aesthetics1

« Reply #246 on: Wed, 21 August 2013, 10:22:50 »

I think our Dolch orders are "actual orders" too, I mean I got charge real money just like those orders he had in stock. I can see he is probably busy but it's been weeks for me. No offense to you Photoeletric or anything, just tired of these groupbuys.

Agreed. This is just bad service.

Offline Photekq

• wheat flour zone
  • sorry if i was ever an ******* to you
« Reply #247 on: Wed, 21 August 2013, 10:24:01 »

He doesn't actually have the keycaps. There's nothing he can do about it.
https://kbdarchive.org/
github
discord: hi mum#5710

Offline badcop

• thorpe thocking master race
« Reply #248 on: Wed, 21 August 2013, 10:27:11 »

He doesn't actually have the keycaps. There's nothing he can do about it.

and according to Ivan GMK is on holiday.
| MX Green Poker | HHKB Pro 2 White | HHKB Pro 2 Black | MX White Goldtouch TK Pad | Modded MX Red kul ES-87
| COMING SOON™ | MX Red GH60 | Ergo Clear GH60 |

Offline keymaster

• Topre Revolution Theorist
« Reply #249 on: Wed, 21 August 2013, 10:27:15 »
Chill out, fellas. It will rain Dolch sooner rather than later. Sherry has stated that he'll begin shipping the Dolch orders within 3 days of receiving them. Be patient :)