geekhack Community > Keyboard Keycaps

ALL KEYCAPS SITE LIST!

<< < (41/44) > >>

BritishBulldog:
Hi all! I'm a novice artisan, planning to sell artisan keycaps. I have a question: do you think I need my own website right away or can I start with a marketplace like Etsy? For some reason, it seems to me that among artisan keycaps fans there is a kind of dismissive attitude towards Etsy. Am I right? Tell me about your experience, please.

Zuoce-studio:
Hello, everyone! We are a team from China that specializes in keyboard-related products.
We are very happy to communicate with you on this platform.Specialized keyboard in China is now only now also reached a very hot situation.
Our team is trying to set up our agents in various countries.Conveniently our well-designed products are accessible to all players
You can always advise us that you often buy keyboard sites, and we will be promoting a brand new design in the near future that is estimated to be a product you've never seen before
We are Zuoce Studios
a937729331@qq.com

CraigRoss:
Check out this guy too. His works is excellent
https://hirosarts.com/

Quardah:

--- Quote from: BritishBulldog on Tue, 28 September 2021, 10:46:28 ---Hi all! I'm a novice artisan, planning to sell artisan keycaps. I have a question: do you think I need my own website right away or can I start with a marketplace like Etsy? For some reason, it seems to me that among artisan keycaps fans there is a kind of dismissive attitude towards Etsy. Am I right? Tell me about your experience, please.

--- End quote ---

Unfortunately i have no idea. Etsy could work as a platform to sell things but it's not that much of a major platform worldwide i think you would be better off using eBay to get the public from here.

But that's just a guest.

--- Quote from: Zuoce-studio on Sat, 27 November 2021, 09:11:18 ---Hello, everyone! We are a team from China that specializes in keyboard-related products.
We are very happy to communicate with you on this platform.Specialized keyboard in China is now only now also reached a very hot situation.
Our team is trying to set up our agents in various countries.Conveniently our well-designed products are accessible to all players
You can always advise us that you often buy keyboard sites, and we will be promoting a brand new design in the near future that is estimated to be a product you've never seen before
We are Zuoce Studios
a937729331@qq.com

--- End quote ---

Please leave a link to a reachable website to show the content you have for sale.

FAMOUSKBD:
Hello, how can I add our website? pay tribute.www.famouskbd.com

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version