geekhack Marketplace > Originative Archive

WARNING: The worst customer service ever!

<< < (2/5) > >>

oluf:

--- Quote from: dustinhxc on Fri, 24 January 2014, 16:24:44 ---Damn that's who I plan to buy all of my lube from :0

--- End quote ---

If they send you a correct order, you're golden... Cross your fingers. ;)

SpAmRaY:

--- Quote from: dustinhxc on Fri, 24 January 2014, 16:24:44 ---Damn that's who I plan to buy all of my lube from :0

--- End quote ---

Yeah I would rather buy it from mkawa but he's too busy  ::)

dustinhxc:

--- Quote from: SpAmRaY on Fri, 24 January 2014, 16:26:25 ---

--- End quote ---

Yeah I would rather buy it from mkawa but he's too busy  ::)

--- End quote ---

Yeah I asked him and he said he wouldn't sell direct :(

danielucf:
My Sanctuary set didn't come with a "U" key so I tried to petition for one. After several months of nothing I purchased one from Signature Plastics spares (not sure if you can buy spares from GMK, but worth an email). Eventually when I wanted to order something else from originative I finally got a reply. Reminded him of missing "U" key and he gave me free shipping on my next order which saved me about $8. So he kind of made up for it, but left a bad taste in my mouth.

Then was the lightsaver ordeal where when I wanted to pay he completely stopped replying to email and PMs so he wouldn't take my money for a several hundred dollar keyboard......

MOZ:
He is very busy, and the last couple of months with the holiday season has not helped. He may be slow to reply, but he pulls through eventually.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version